Simple Ideas

Comments

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Two new forum reaction buttons "Horrible pun" and "Wow, that sucks"
  • Can Brennan and Miakoda shout where the tree that's been cut down is? Woosh, so many rooms. (I don't know how well this would work with loyal calls, but it might work in that situation too?)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Can Brennan and Miakoda shout where the tree that's been cut down is? Woosh, so many rooms. (I don't know how well this would work with loyal calls, but it might work in that situation too?)
    I'd be happy with just making Brennan call out on chop like Miakoda does. Instead of only calling out AFTER a tree is felled.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Crek said:
    Dylara said:
    Can Brennan and Miakoda shout where the tree that's been cut down is? Woosh, so many rooms. (I don't know how well this would work with loyal calls, but it might work in that situation too?)
    I'd be happy with just making Brennan call out on chop like Miakoda does. Instead of only calling out AFTER a tree is felled.
    Oh I forgot that was how it was between them, I'd still prefer my idea but either works!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    When did they change Miakoda?
  • Bond listen picks up says but it dosn't pick up emote says.

Could we get bond listen to pick up emotes with "say" in them or just emotes in general?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Enyalida said:
    When I lived in Serenwilde, she called out on chop, not upon felling.

So if your question is: "When did they change Miakoda to call on falling instead because I believe that is what she does now," then they changed her sometime after Glomdoring's release.  Otherwise, they have not changed her at all.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Veyils said:
    Bond listen picks up says but it dosn't pick up emote says.

Could we get bond listen to pick up emotes with "say" in them or just emotes in general?
    Especially with the new change in emoting, it's very rare that I use any 'say' commands over emoting.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Veyils said:
    Bond listen picks up says but it dosn't pick up emote says.

Especially with the new change in emoting, it's very rare that I use any 'say' commands over emoting.
    Yes and I need to be able to spy much better....for reasons.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited November 2016
    Xenthos said:
    Enyalida said:
    When I lived in Serenwilde, she called out on chop, not upon felling.

So if your question is: "When did they change Miakoda to call on falling instead because I believe that is what she does now," then they changed her sometime after Glomdoring's release.  Otherwise, they have not changed her at all.

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/0m9-9sSg

It's been that way since I started playing! /shrug

EDIT: For the lazy, it's a log of me putting in one of the two needed chops on a Moonhart Elder with no Miakoda ruckus. I then carve the totem, so no harm done. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Cartel qol changes!

You are part of the following clans:

6) Black Rose Repousse (BRR) - Jewelry Cartel ( Trademaster )

9) Black Rose Outfitters (BRO) - Tailoring Cartel ( Trademaster )

10) Black Rose Bindings (BRB) - Bookbinding Cartel ( Trademaster )

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    How do you get that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I think the idea was to add the bolded.
  • Have NEXUS IRONBARK show the time left on active ironbark effects while activating rather than having to ironbark then read commune logs.

You run your hands along the bark of the Master Ravenwood Tree, which trembles and thickens to an iron-like hardness. You sense the ironbark will last for another <time>.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    CURIO CONVERT LESSONS [CONFIRM] (uses 30 free lessons)
    CURIO CONVERT <ANY|lesson pool> LESSONS [CONFIRM] (uses 30 pooled lessons)

Can this be expanded to give pieces from ALL genie types, instead of just the original toys/damage enhance/damage buff/travel/magic item curio pieces? I doubt it's used a crazy amount anyway but it's nice thinking if I do use my superfluous lessons on it, I have the chance to get a bow piece or cooking piece or genie piece, etc.

• Ideas:

To all of the aetherbubble +xp and no immolation cost city constructs, allow nexus defoliate to cost 0p

For  the two commune constructs that increase yield on lumber and stuff, also abolish nexus ironbark and nexus storm costs.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but a quality of life change - 

Allow bubblixes to be targeted by the bubble they take you to! 

• This may exist already but if it does I can't find it.

A way to remove padding from armour. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited December 2016
    edit: oh crap wrong thread.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited December 2016
    Daraius Shevat's Christmas Winter Solstice Shevat Party is the dream.

• edited December 2016
    Daraius said:
    I would love to have non-artifact stockings to embroider with characters' names and hang up around the world, that could be filled with little gifts by anyone who feels so inclined.
    If any tailor could make one and anyone could hang one.that would be great.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Extending the decorations thing, if a function is needed maybe they give an "aura of merriment" to the room that reduces hunger and tiredness loss. As in it would take you longer to get hungry or tired.
  • There actually are several decorations like that. Celest has certainly used streamers like that during the festival of light, for example. I think it's a great idea.
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited December 2016
    Saran said:
    Short life span room decorations would be nice in artisan. Like, garlands, wreaths, streamers, banners, etc. Also handy for sprucing up the place when we're having player events.

EDIT: Would suggest a one decoration per room limit, rather than working into the percentages artisan currently has also would be available anywhere in org territory/manses with the current deconstruct perms applying to them.
    Yes! Along those lines, also wanted to plug the Floristry/Decorator arts/artisan sub-skillset I've been hoping for.

Floristry. Aetolia has it, but we can make it better, we have the technology, Maylea, Gnomes.

Makes use of flowers comms, maybe add cloth, gems for more elaborate things like wedding circlet with ribbons?

Allows you to make a bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, wreath, garland, circlet, wristlet, lei out of flowers to give to friends. Bouquets can be THROWN/TOSSED. Wreaths can be EXIBITted with Arts exhibit. All other types can be worn like normal flowers. (Types that can be used: Rose, Lily, Poppy, Carnation, Freesias, Skybloom, Kouseki, Lotus, Orchid, Iris, Iceflower etc). Use: ARRANGE (flower) (bouquet/circlet/etc). Ex. ARRANGE (twilight blue rose) bouquet = A bouquet of twilight blue roses. or Arrange lavender skybloom boutonniere = A lavender skybloom boutonniere.
    Decay time would be normal, unless perhaps there was an arts/sorcelglass made vase to extend time? Or maybe two bouquet/circlet types, one regular, one wedding, where wedding types have a high comms cost, and are permanent, but can remember/record the date of the wedding when the officiant declares the couple to be wed?
     Seasonal things like cluster of frosted mistletoe, woven straw wreath, cinnamon-scented popcorn garland etc. too

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Orventa said:
    Saran said:
    Short life span room decorations would be nice in artisan. Like, garlands, wreaths, streamers, banners, etc. Also handy for sprucing up the place when we're having player events.

EDIT: Would suggest a one decoration per room limit, rather than working into the percentages artisan currently has also would be available anywhere in org territory/manses with the current deconstruct perms applying to them.
    Yes! Along those lines, also wanted to plug the Floristry/Decorator arts/artisan sub-skillset I've been hoping for.

Floristry. Aetolia has it, but we can make it better, we have the technology, Maylea, Gnomes.

Makes use of flowers comms, maybe add cloth, gems for more elaborate things like wedding circlet with ribbons?

Allows you to make a bouquet, boutonniere, corsage, wreath, garland, circlet, wristlet, lei out of flowers to give to friends. Bouquets can be THROWN/TOSSED. Wreaths can be EXIBITted with Arts exhibit. All other types can be worn like normal flowers. (Types that can be used: Rose, Lily, Poppy, Carnation, Freesias, Skybloom, Kouseki, Lotus, Orchid, Iris, Iceflower etc). Use: ARRANGE (flower) (bouquet/circlet/etc). Ex. ARRANGE (twilight blue rose) bouquet = A bouquet of twilight blue roses. or Arrange lavender skybloom boutonniere = A lavender skybloom boutonniere.
    Decay time would be normal, unless perhaps there was an arts/sorcelglass made vase to extend time? Or maybe two bouquet/circlet types, one regular, one wedding, where wedding types have a high comms cost, and are permanent, but can remember/record the date of the wedding when the officiant declares the couple to be wed?
     Seasonal things like cluster of frosted mistletoe, woven straw wreath, cinnamon-scented popcorn garland etc. too

Oh, that would be awesome. Though i'd be happy if we just had some designs that we could make for all of those in some artisan category (maybe decorations could cover the ones you drop in a room and floristry could cover the ones you wear/hold?)

The benefit of a design would mean you could be even more extravagant, or horrid (a bouquet of dead fish?)
  • Orventa said:

...I want this so badly it isn't even funny. Seriously, I would be trans floristry so fast if we got this.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Ooh, mini-trades. Half as many lessons and they have their own skill slot separate from the trade slot?

Could allow a few "for fun" type trades