Simple Ideas

Comments

• Can we trade in ur'Traps yet? Let me pay a small fee to change what type it is? Something?

Please?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    Ssaliss said:
    Let us always be able to use SHADOWDANCE NIGHTKISS/MOON DRAWDOWN (or whatever the syntax is for Serens) from the Night/Moon bubble, regardless of time of day or phase of moon.
    All of my yes for this please.
    I thought artisan drapes in a manse already allowed for that. Granted, I haven't personally tested it, but eh... last time someone raised that concern, they were jumped by 4-5 Gloms going on about how there already existed ways to accomplish this.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    As I recall. They work to let you cast during day, but still won't allow it to be used in the opposing moon phase. Been awhile since I was a moon-user though.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Drapes don't circumvent moon phase. But as Eritheyl said, the fact that a set of curtains is more effective than being at the most Night-y/Moon-y spot seems a bit off.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The fact that a set of curtains is as good as an artifact (a much more expensive one) is also a bit off.

I mean, you can make a set of curtains, buy a stasis gem (50cr), and you now have permanent night in a room, plus any other furniture there is also non-decay.

Or, you can buy a black orb for 100 credits.

Hmmm!
  • An the black orb, by the by, does nae block the moon. To my utter disgust, as we have one in our manse. An on a full moon? No Nightkiss.

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
    Diniah said:
    An the black orb, by the by, does nae block the moon. To my utter disgust, as we have one in our manse. An on a full moon? No Nightkiss.
    Sure doesn't.  That might make it worth the price; I can't see any real reason to buy it as-is, given that there exists an equivalent (and cheaper) option.
  • Or get the black orb (slightly) buffed.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    CONFIG REALMBLESSINGS OFF

Or anything to prevent you from getting god realm blessings if you don't want them, but still want to influence the mobs. I'm sick of getting debuffed by the blessings because I have too much otherwise.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    So my god hasn't been around for a while, and thus our logs are looooong. I was wondering how other people would feel if listofferings <myname> would start from most recent instead of the reverse. I was also wondering if we can do listofferings summary <name>, just to filter out the other names in the list to check up on a specific person's offerings and avoid a looooong list of spam.

Also! Can we please have domoth status <domoth>?
    edited June 2014
    Listofferings #name already exists.

You can also use the same wildcard to do Listofferings #RL date to search for specific days.

Edit: Yes to flipping the logs upside down though, and double yes to domoth status #domoth please!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Logs started out the way they are now.  We requested that they change them, and they did.

It caused considerable lag, so they were put back the way they are now.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I feel oddly terrible about just losing a vial of something I never use, so, idea!

If an unlinked vial decays and you have the needed room in your liquidrift, could the contents be moved into the rift instead of just disappearing?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    family emotes. GH perk. Credit price. 
    Mentioned this before but I'll bring it up again.

PILOT LOG - Shows the last 10/20/etc commands that were activated at this module. Only works on the chair.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    No offense, but if Paralysis is really giving you willpower issues, there's an issue beyond paralysis.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Could sorcelglass scrolls have six charges instead of five? I always end up in this hot dog / bun situation when I'm making tea cups. :/
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited June 2014
    Just mail the extra shot glass to a random Gaudi citizen. Problem solved. No more extra glass, AND you improve organization relations.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Waste of paper.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Daraius said:
    Waste of paper.
    Well fine. I was hoping to respond with an eloquently-worded letter :'(
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    See?  I hand Daraius RP opportunities on a silver platter, and spurns me.  SPURNS ME!
  • edited June 2014
    Can we change back the current library format so we don't have to keep typing MORE to see books? There are a lot of books in the library (No shit, lol) and we can't keep doing MORE, MORE, MORE, and same with search function, MORE, MORE.

Just irritating.

Also, can we PLEASE make acrobatic Climb ability have an option to CLING (Along with moving/combining the equivalent ability in environment to climb). What is the point of climbing trees if I keep getting blown out of them. If I can shimmy up a tree, or grab a branch and pull myself up,I should be able to cling.

If not, allow balancing and falling to heighten the possibility of not getting blown away. Technically, when you're blown out of a tree, you're falling, or losing your balance.
    Retired.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tacita said:
    So "The presence of your Deity's avatar soothes you." is boring, and makes no sense if you're the avatar in question (finding my own presence soothing is a little too narcissistic even for me).

The Divine should be able to customise these exalt messages so that they are more appropriate and more awesome. For example, a Shikari exalt message might say "The thrill of the hunt drives you onwards." or something similarly badass. These could even be customised for the avatar in question, so that the different avatars' roles within their order are represented.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS