Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• @Tremula that is exactly how I would pronounce it too 
  • edited December 2014
    ack double post, I am sorry D:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.

Tremula said:
    I actually had people tell me they pronounce my name as "Treh-muh-la" instead of "Treh-mue-la". It's always fun, though, when it happens.
    Trim-you-luh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I have never felt so useful as I do right now as an enchanter. From the moment I picked up the skillset, I've had constant work waiting for me, and it feels good to finally have something constructive to do.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    1.Go bet an even amount on all the racers.
    2. Wait.
    3. ?
    4. Profit.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ouch :/
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You get a doll! You get a doll!

Everyone gets a doll!
  • Shaddus said:
    1.Go bet an even amount on all the racers.
    2. Wait.
    3. ?
    4. Profit.
    60% of the time it works all the time
  • Yomoigu said:
    If you're referring to Lisaera, she's had the three aspects since the beginning.
    Yo pronounced in Bronx slang
    Moi pronounced in haughty Delportian
    Gu pronounced like the Korean GU

... why should a god's name stick to a single language's pronunciation?

Though I suspect it might be more like Yo mo ee gu?
  • Tremula said:
    I actually had people tell me they pronounce my name as "Treh-muh-la" instead of "Treh-mue-la". It's always fun, though, when it happens.
    Tre as in Tremendous
    mula as in moolah baby!
  • Most of the time there just aren't enough gnomes for everyone.

I've fixed that

You won't get presents from them, but there certainly are enough gnomes for everyone.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • Kurut said:
    Most of the time there just aren't enough gnomes for everyone.

I've fixed that

You won't get presents from them, but there certainly are enough gnomes for everyone.
    I lol'd at all the gnome statues. So cheeky.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I didn't laugh, I found them incredibly irritating. Just like when people used to make bard and scholar statues. -Shakefist-

• Kurut said:
    [...]They would go on grand adventures together, following their faithful ally and navigator Kurut.[...]
    An excellent position, is it not?
  • The difference between gnomes and bards/scholars is that there is occasionally one gnome on the roads, two if you are hilariously lucky. Also, most of the people I know who hunt gnomes for others use GMCP and autowalkers.

Seriously though, I put the gnome statues where they wouldn't actually hurt anything (unless you have a sound triggered to the word "gnome", which would be both silly and hilarious")
  • Darv's display pic is creeping me out..
  • i would not even know how to begin making a gnome finder thing so i do it manually, as do many I know 
  • http://www.mudlet.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/GMCPtutorial.pdf

This should help for those of you who want to get into working with GMCP (there's a MUSHclient tutorial somewhere too if you happen to use that)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited December 2014
    All I want for solstice is for the stage to tell me who's buying tickets to my plays. I'm missing RP opportunities because I don't know who's watching.   [-O<
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    All I want for solstice is for the stage to tell me who's buying tickets to my plays. I'm missing RP opportunities because I don't know who's watching.   [-O<
    /raisehand
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2014
    Try to be nice... walk into Etherglom guards/daughters twice. Zzzz (And daughters aren't stupid with the entangle/disrupt stacking at all.)

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited December 2014
    if this was a league game, you'd be muted for using 'zzzz'. The epitome of bad gamers everywhere
    Munsia said:
    if this was a league game, you'd be muted for using 'zzzz'. The epitomy of bad gamers everywhere
    If this was a league game, you'd be banned for your repeatedly obnoxious behavior towards another player, but we can't have anything.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Elanorwen said:
    Munsia said:
    if this was a league game, you'd be muted for using 'zzzz'. The epitomy of bad gamers everywhere
    If this was a league game, you'd be banned for your repeatedly obnoxious behavior towards another player, but we can't have anything.

Pot meet kettle? Lol. There's a reason you're the laughing stock ;)
    Munsia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Munsia said:

Pot meet kettle? Lol. There's a reason you're the laughing stock ;)
    Says the mage that hit psi barrier 8 times in a row. Pro moves there, darling.

This discussion has been closed.