Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Altrea said:
    20% of a level for what's amounted to 20000 gold and a vial of chansu this year. I just give up at this point.

I am now maintaining the position IC that the gnomes are part of an evil conspiracy to lure all of us into deathtraps so they can give our corpses to that fat dwarf Ironbeard that he may feast upon them while not doing the dirty work himself so that he may be seen as a benevolent gift giver. I see through your scheme, though. You aren't feasting on me again.
    I found like three among the undead-fishers in project eternity last year. Always in the NE corner.

They're a part of the Rockeater Conspiracy.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Shoutout to the admin who was attempting to help me figure things out. Sorry the rest of the Mag people forced you to do that. >::::(
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yomoigu said:
    If you're referring to Lisaera, she's had the three aspects since the beginning.
    To be fair, I believe that the "all-personalities-at-once" thing is new- at least, as far as those outside of Serenwilde are concerned.  In the past, she cycled through them on a more long-term basis.

That said, I don't object, it is still Lisaera's flavour / style!
  • I'm more concerned that Lisaera, the wise and old Goddess decided to go extra ham on an enemy that wasn't fully understood, AND carelessly used fae lives in the process. Leading to the issue now. Just not what I was expecting.

I almost feel like it's kicking Her when She's down, putting my tapestry out now.

• Maligorn said:
    I'm more concerned that Lisaera, the wise and old Goddess decided to go extra ham on an enemy that wasn't fully understood, AND carelessly used fae lives in the process. Leading to the issue now. Just not what I was expecting.
    I'm sure she'll be enemied to both Serenwilde and Glom for endangering the fae. ;-)
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Less forum RP - more catty Public news posts IC.
    Is it Jay-dice or Jah-dice? I've always pronounced it the latter, but Pectus vaguely remembers a Divine once saying it was Jay-dice.

• Munsia said:
    This multiple personality BS the admins seem to have a fad in needs to stop...
    They're from broken homes have a absent father, mother left to find herself, and their cousins want to eat them. They have issues.
  • I have discovered that worm packs will hunt you down and know how to open doors. This is troublesome.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I've decided that these solstice crates are the best thing ever. 20$ for a goop nose and goop bandolier? Yes please.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I don't think there will ever be an event I like *sadface*
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited December 2014
    I got 2. First one was present, second was coins. :( I want goop!

• Tremula said:
    Is it Jay-dice or Jah-dice? I've always pronounced it the latter, but Pectus vaguely remembers a Divine once saying it was Jay-dice.
    I always thought it was Jay-diss

But I might just be mind-pronouncing it funny.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"

Iari said:

Tremula said:
    I always thought it was Jay-diss

But I might just be mind-pronouncing it funny.
    Props to me for forgetting to put the pronounciation of the back part. I think everyone agrees the back is -iss, but that first one half throws me.

• 31 salt from Ironbeard. Pretty good haul.

Oh, also 71 golden tonic I guess, but meh.

-sells them and becomes a millionaire-
  • In the christmas spirit, someone should write a story of a gnome called charlie and title it:

Charlie and jolly bundy's gift factory.

Preview song:

Jolly Bundy
    Jolly Bundy
    The amazing gift-a-teer
    Jolly Bundy
    Jolly Bundy
    Everyone give a cheer

• Tremula said:
    Behold, the pronounciation of Jadice (but not by Jadice, for all I know JJ might see it differently): still true today
  • edited December 2014
    Are you telling me Jadice is not the plural of Jedi from Star Wars?

Jedis sounds right...a bit
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    It's clearly jade-ice because she likes gemstones and cold.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited December 2014
    Dunno, I've always pronounced it Jah-dice in my head.

EDIT: On second thought.... Jah-diss.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited December 2014
    One of my favorite parts of the Meets is when all the players and admin introduce themselves as their character names and pronounce it totally different than what you've thought, then sometimes it takes a minute to figure out who they are because the pronunciation is so different.
  • Saesh said:
    One of my favorite parts of the Meets is when all the players and admin introduce themselves as their character names and pronounce it totally different than what you've thought, then sometimes it takes a minute to figure out who they are because the prononciation is so different.
    It was so weird for me when I was told people pronounce me like Hazel... I pronounce it Kahzel...I am German though so that might be why
  • Koo-root! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.

• Kurut said:
    Koo-root! HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!
     really?
  • A bit late, but on the pronouncing of Jadice,

I have always said it like Elan does, but breaking it up a bit differently: Jahd-iss. Sometimes I end up with something more towards Jahd - ice but that is rare.

Because like Daraius, gemstones and ice magic.
    I actually had people tell me they pronounce my name as "Treh-muh-la" instead of "Treh-mue-la". It's always fun, though, when it happens.

This discussion has been closed.