Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That's how it worked when I had a brute source magic type attached to -woods, as they were stuck using their talismans to deal normal magic source magical damage with int in the crapper due to enforced race. Wildewoods strong their magic.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Brute magic means strength based but boosted by magical arties and similar effects.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Siam said:

Can we give Vodun to Wiccans, pretty please?

edit:

Also, I wish I could log on to play, but my internet dies the moment I try to play the game for longer than 10 minutes. I shall try to return in a few days!

edit 2:

I would really like to see Wardancers(from Impy) or a Wardancer-ish class in Lusternia. Maybe we can finally let our Wiccans do some dancing?!

So long as we don't get Predators. I'll be damned if I gotta hunt down an smob for bones for a weapon
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    then I want magical(charisma) to mean it's boosted by only Cha! forget this stupid 50/50 crap

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited January 2015
    So guess who just found a large cache of 'adult' rp logs -teehee- Jesus, one I found even has dialogue from my cartel on it. The things that go on behind closed doors 8->

Just looked on pastebin for "You have emoted" and… well, be enlightened.

Apart from that, great to be playing properly again.
    Donato said:

So guess who just found a large cache of 'adult' rp logs -teehee- Jesus, one I found even has dialogue from my cartel on it. The things that go on behind closed doors 8->

I like your other character better :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited January 2015
    Shaddus said:

I like your other character better :(
    Yes well they're all dead now, or foliage. Nice to see you still around @Shaddus, the only person who has me beat when it comes to number of alts.
    Hmph :(
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    wait are you saying i can finally learn about mudsex
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Mudprawns. Oldies, but goodies.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Frust! Ro! Dah!
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    GIVE. ME. IT.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Hilarious when you discover you've been rping for ages with the one who set up the Fruster. We have a legend in our midst, people.

Lavinya said:

Hilarious when you discover you've been rping for ages with the one who set up the Fruster. We have a legend in our midst, people.

Neos isn't that person. That was just his Dragon Turtle Shout.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Neos isn't that person. That was just his Dragon Turtle Shout.
    She's talking about you. Lavinya and I don't rp in the traditional sense.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Daraius said:
    I learned too much.

I used to make cakes.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Daraius said:
    Daraius said:
    I learned too much.

I believe this sound byte explains your situation perfectly.
    edited January 2015

Neos said:

She's talking about you. Lavinya and I don't rp in the traditional sense.
  • Donato said:

It's all a lie! A lie! Accusations I tell you.

Enyalida said:
    That's how it worked when I had a brute source magic type attached to -woods, as they were stuck using their talismans to deal normal magic source magical damage with int in the crapper due to enforced race. Wildewoods strong their magic.

I dont understand, I always adored being -wood. The beefiness made life quite grand. Admittedly I just had a very hard time picturing things like a -wood riding a pony..
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Well imagine woods with stag horns and HOOVES and crow BEAKS and WINGS. Teehee. It's what makes woods fun tho! Open to interpretation.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Shaddus said:
    Just shop at manse Ari.
    d'awww

^^
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Shaddus said:

Hmph :(

Don't worry you only have me beat by 4 alts
    Arcanis said:

Enyalida said:

I dont understand, I always adored being -wood. The beefiness made life quite grand. Admittedly I just had a very hard time picturing things like a -wood riding a pony..

Not... exactly sure what the connection is between these two posts. Wildewoods had three attacks they could use to bash: Nature - Talisman (Magic source, magic type), Garland (Brute source - magic/blunt), and Treehug ( Brute - Blunt/asphyx). Before you get to garland and treehug, you were stuck using a magic source attack with 12 int, a gruelingly slow experience. So, barktouch was added in as an 'inherent' brute sourced magic type attack. It has the same formula as Nature Curse, just a source that's appropriate to the forced race.

Personally, I never feel 'beefier' as a WW. I think I'll leave it at that, if you're interested in more of my opinion on the subject, hit me up.
  • I never understood why the Fink race gets a bonus to Turret speed, since technically the Fink race (aetherspace original ones) had barely any involvement in aetherships to begin with. In fact, the impression we get from Finks of aetherspace is that they were an uncultivated, slightly barbaric, race that had the misfortune of a 'great metal ship' crash onto their planet and release parasites.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited January 2015
    This is the problem I'm having. HELP FINKS pretty much says player finks are from aetherspace, not Newton. But Mucklemarsh finks don't actually seem to have access to tech from the Divinity.

I have questions. Which I shall ask in a new thread, because this post was getting way to long for tweets.

• Should write up something for the Plots board to explain this. :D

Ideas forming...
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Daraius said:
    I learned too much.

It's good to be back.
    I did not expect this design to get so long. -.-
    I used to make cakes.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm trying to work on an origami display cake. Luce had a semi-religious experience last night :-P
This discussion has been closed.