Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited January 2015
    Edit: FLEE!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Ciaran said:

Edit: FLEE!

I was going to say... you're missing the bug report and a message to @Ieptix to have the problem fixed, but you decided to edit it.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • This reminds me that I wanna explore Fain and Morgfyre's godrealms, but can't due to unfair enemy status. To either swallow pride over non-warranted enemy status, or sneak in when someone's done empowering. That's the question.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Shaddus said:

Elanorwen said:

Lavinya said:

Drocilla said:

Lavinya said:

Better to pick a fight poking a godrealmDrocilla really needs a godrealm...)
    :-?
    This would be my cue to flee!

(I just wanted to share the love Morgfyre's realm gets, I'm sorry plz don't explode me?)
    She'll just have you build it. Literally. There will be a special quest created where you go and get bricks and then spend 15 minutes channeling wall-building. Repeat until complete.
    X1000. Then Drocilla decides she likes this one part south three rooms, and wants the couch against the other wall, and wants the perfumed fountain turned counterclockwise 3 inches.

You have to make the bricks first... out of pearls.
  • Enyalida said:

Shaddus said:

Elanorwen said:

Lavinya said:

Drocilla said:

Lavinya said:

(I just wanted to share the love Morgfyre's realm gets, I'm sorry plz don't explode me?)
    She'll just have you build it. Literally. There will be a special quest created where you go and get bricks and then spend 15 minutes channeling wall-building. Repeat until complete.
    X1000. Then Drocilla decides she likes this one part south three rooms, and wants the couch against the other wall, and wants the perfumed fountain turned counterclockwise 3 inches.

And only pearls that have been empowered by the Spire of Light.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Aerotan said:

Enyalida said:

Shaddus said:

Elanorwen said:

Lavinya said:

Drocilla said:

Lavinya said:

And only pearls that have been empowered by the Spire of Light.

But all pearls lose their empowerment when Lanikai is slain, and you have to start over.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    My 22 report perfect streak has been broken :(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Dying hair is always fun...except when SOMEONE's hair turns out better than yours and you're left to stew about it. The choice now is guaranteed average looking hair or the  50/50 chance to mess up your hair terribly or have exceptional looking hair as a reward.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Got my first piece of the Soulless set!

put globe in pit
    You put a glowing globe of solidified tar into a churning tar pit.
    Quickly, you toss a glowing globe of solidified tar into a churning tar pit and the murky tar consumes it whole.
    The earth grumbles as an eruption of fetid tar spews forth from the roiling pit.
    04:59:40.41|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|99%en|100%w Bexk-

Seismic quakes wrack the ground and cracks form as the pit ushers forth a violent wave of steam, tar, and heat. The massive formation emits a shrill cry, not one of natural sound, but rather a preternatural, piercing noise.
    Your karma rises in response to your deeds.
    You have gained a new honour!
    You have received spine of annihilation curio piece of the Toxic Spine Curio Set curio as a quest reward!
    04:59:40.66|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|99%en|100%w Bexk-
    (+2100 essence)

Cyarun Thornleaf exclaims, "Yes! YES! YESSSS!"
    Cyarun Thornleaf cackles hellishly.
    04:59:41.07|100%h|100%m|100%e|10p|99%en|100%w Bexk-

Cyarun Thornleaf exclaims, "The Slaghora'ruin has penetrated Faethorn! My Master shall grow and consume ALL!"
    04:59:42.11|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|99%en|100%w Bexk-
    (-75m)

(Nayl's Squad): Nayl says, "Show's hidden."
    04:59:46.26|100%h|98%m|100%e|10p|99%en|100%w Bexk-

• Gonna go on a limb here and guess the promotion for Feburary is going to be a 21 day quest in which you win a piece to something that may also be purchasable?
  • Tremula said:

put globe in pit
    Quickly, you toss a glowing globe of solidified tar into a churning tar pit and the murky tar consumes it whole.
    The earth grumbles as an eruption of fetid tar spews forth from the roiling pit.

Seismic quakes wrack the ground and cracks form as the pit ushers forth a violent wave of steam, tar, and heat. The massive formation emits a shrill cry, not one of natural sound, but rather a preternatural, piercing noise.
    You have received spine of annihilation curio piece of the Toxic Spine Curio Set curio as a quest reward!
    (+2100 essence)

Cyarun Thornleaf exclaims, "The Slaghora'ruin has penetrated Faethorn! My Master shall grow and consume ALL!"
    (-75m)

Don't you have more money then you know what to do with? Just buy a set.

Steingrim said:

Tremula said:

put globe in pit

(+2100 essence)

(-75m)

Don't you have more money then you know what to do with? Just buy a set.

More gold than I know what to do with. Money? I think you have me confused with someone else.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Alright, who turned up the chance to summon guards? I have more bloated gorgogs than normal ones...

Serenwilde won't let me have my pretties out. Tendrils, TBC, nothing! ::::(

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    True fact: each time a mob is hit, this counts as another chance to summon guards on that one mob. So the less damage you do, the more hits you must do, and the greater the chance you'll see guards. But, to compound this, each hit on a single monk kata form counts for a chance to call guards. So you are three times more likely to get guards than you would as a druid, really.

Since each mob has a chance to call 1-3 guards, and you're playing a monk, it just comes with the territory.

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Drunk bashing is fun-ish, though there are those scary moments.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Vivet said:

Since each mob has a chance to call 1-3 guards, and you're playing a monk, it just comes with the territory.

I'm not complaining though. More gorgogs = more xp + more gold + more karma.

• Vivet said:

On one of my monk alts, I bashed up a storm, and I never saw more than one guard per monk hit. I'm guessing that's a balancing factor for the fact that monks do more hits.

Not sure if Knights work the same way.
    I see two quite a bit, but never three.

• edited January 2015
    I'm starting to think the only way to get any writing done is not to log in D: Or hide in a manse? 

(This should actually be in raves I think, I love rping with people)
    Erm...quick question. Do mob deaths reset quests? Say Mobby McMobberson needed a fancy grail and a couple of penguin corpses to finish off a quest and I gave him the grail, then went to kill the penguins. If someone were to kill Mobby while I was gathering penguins, would that reset the entire quest, or would he spawn to where I only needed to give him penguins again?

*attempts to do quest*
    *gets shouted at by person trying to do the anti-quest*
    *feels bad*

• Tremula said:

Erm...quick question. Do mob deaths reset quests? Say Mobby McMobberson needed a fancy grail and a couple of penguin corpses to finish off a quest and I gave him the grail, then went to kill the penguins. If someone were to kill Mobby while I was gathering penguins, would that reset the entire quest, or would he spawn to where I only needed to give him penguins again?

I think it varies depending on the quest. I know the Glom epic quest in Hifarae resets if someone kills Gromagh, but I think I've heard of cases where this doesn't happen.
    Oh dear. Well, @Qistrel, I'm afraid there's only one thing left to do.

TARGET NIKKAKORRA
    *run to Serenwilde*
    DIVINEFIRE

I'm gonna go have a good long cry and wonder why I even play this game.

And for the record the entire thing resets.

I didn't know you were doing it! You're a Mag, it's a Glom thing, I thought you were just there for the karma you get get hunting down the spawns. :(

• Qistrel said:

I'm gonna go have a good long cry and wonder why I even play this game.

Welcome to Lusternia.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Aruin said:

I'm starting to think the only way to get any writing done is not to log in D: Or hide in a manse? 

(This should actually be in raves I think, I love rping with people)
    QFT. The only winning move is not to play.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I'm just trying to hunt to level 80. No one warned me that killing the spawns and Nidhuug in Hifarae would have Mag come down on me, kill me, and then destroy my corpse, forcing me to pray and undoing an entire days work of hunting. :(

This discussion has been closed.