Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited February 2015
    So I was poking around google images for a design involving the polyhedra of Continuum, and it turns out they're linked together in something like this.

(interestingly, the octahedra on Continuum are in fact very Air-elemental like, but I don't know if the purple text actually means anything). Am I the only one that didn't recognise this?

EDIT: Also, the Pyrochem substitute for fire essence is a little
    pyramid, and the Aquachem substitute for light essence is a cube.

tl;dr damn admin you scary.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Good luck to our contestants today :) 
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Right, glhf to all sides! I'll be...over here. Logged out and waiting to scavenge drama in the aftermath.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    BETRAYL

• edited February 2015
    GL to Kethuru, whom will try for the 9th time to escape, having yet to give up hope at the obviously inevitable outcome.

May he one day be free to give us super buffs and love.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Arcanis said:

GL to Kethuru, whom will try for the 9th time to escape, having yet to give up hope at the obviously inevitable outcome.

May he one day be free to give us super buffs and love.

Tentacle love? What is this, a 90s japanese cartoon?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited February 2015
    It's the Age of Aquarius.

• There's also EVENT SCORE. WG STATUS and WG SCORE mimics them as well.
    I don't know about you guys, but this year's last minute team betrayal made my e-nipples perk up.

/readies flame shield
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What happened??? I'm at work with no news!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Glom: Marcella says Mag is gonna attack us after the ascension, so we're outies.

Mag: uh, no. Marcella is an idiot. We never said that.

Glom: Sorry, but you two are gonna attack us no matter what you say.

Gaudi: what? Why would we attack you?

Mag: hey, wanna talk strategy?

Gaudi: not while Glom is still here.

Glom: Kek. Hey, Celest. Can we help you win ascension?

Celest: Sure, come on over!

Mag: well, looks like we have a reason to attack Glom.

Gaudi: Whatevs.

Glom: See! They planned to attack us after the event!
  • Okay, long story short: Five or so days ago, Marcella told me that Mag was going to declare war on Glom and that she had the full backing of the Iron Council. No one from the Iron Council responded to our questions, so Glom decided to go support Celest instead.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited February 2015
    We actually were told that, regardless of what we did, Magnagora was declaring war on us.  This, for some reason, does not make us want to help them. :)

Edit: We also never claimed that Gaudiguch was going to attack us (though Malarious has threatened it), we wished them luck.  I think you're editing things quite heavily!
  • Yeah, I'm pretty sure I said exactly the opposite, that Gaudi wasn't looking to attack us.
    Why the hell would a city leader be stupid enough to tell someone in their own alliance, "we're gonna attack you later on, just so you know."

It kinda sounds like propaganda to me ;)
    Shaddus said:

Why the hell would a city leader be stupid enough to tell someone in their own alliance, "we're gonna attack you later on, just so you know."

It kinda sounds like propaganda to me ;)

My first post that I wrote put forth that exact same question.  It also included words like "incompetent" etc. etc.

Ssaliss made me not post it and go with the edited down one instead. :(

It really stunned me when we were given the threat, because it made no sense, yet there it was.
  • I won't bother trying to argue too much here, to be honest. Let it unfold ICly instead of on the forums. I pointed stuff out that people will know about anyway; the arguing about those facts can be done ingame.
    I'm just hoping a certain referendum goes the way I hope it will.
    All I'm saying is, I live(d) in Serenwilde and I knew Mag was gonna stop Glom after Ascension...

• I won't be here to talk about all this with you all after ascension because i have to go to work like right now.. =\ but Ari right now is the one who needs to be sward yay or nay because she you have you people who are set again going to war and those set for going to war, Ari the only one who really has not put a stance and they only really need majority council. but who knows maybe I am tooting my own horn. Right now if you were to ask me to vote I'd say burn Glom because right now Ari sees them as betrayers. You all planned it even with what marcella said, marcella says a lot of thing, doesn't mean crap, kinda like Munsia, we all kinda just learn to let it go in one ear and out the other.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• Yeah, @Marcella has said pretty clearly, several times, that she wants to grief Glomdoring into the ground.

Kinda makes a person not want to support them. You guys made your own bed by alienating Glomdoring, now sleep in it.

Well, Mag can have fun with that.
  • get into room 4 times during ascensino

staticfield immediately kicks the entire group out

sounds legit
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I've come to the conclusion that fear aura is, hands down, the best Ascension survival tool.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I take it Ascension is still going on?
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:

I take it Ascension is still going on?

All done.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oh, and why do we lose honour for killing during ascension? That seems super lame.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I, for one, welcome an all out assault from our Magnagoran friends.  Game's been boring lately.
This discussion has been closed.