Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Maligorn said:

gorgogs mixed with finks

What.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Message #70 sent by (system) (received: 2015/02/23 23:34:34)
       Your design #22472 of a moonfire-inscribed shofa was approved.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2015
    What irony. Ventidius has been declaiming -woods for being part tree and vulnerable to fire, saying they are inferior. Now he is a shrubbery. I like the comedic value.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    A shimmering curtain of multi-coloured light surrounds you for an instant as your wounds are healed by divine intervention.

Ellowyn blinks.

Esca blinks.

You blink.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Please let me customize my broom, please please please please please please PLEASE.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Six hours later.....still reading Tarot fortunes for people! 
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
    Wonder Wand or Wonder Wings?!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:

Wonder Wand or Wonder Wings?!

If you're looking to invest the 2k needed to reach the pinacle of the item, then most definitely Wonder Wand. The wings, though interesting, cannot compare.
    Yeah. I picked the wand over the wings. :)

#bringShikariback 

• Woah credits deflated on market I thought 25,000 was still average.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Nah, it was down to 15k for a while. I'm guessing people bought credits to get wonder crystals and then sold the credits on the market.
  • Please reinflate soon.
    The playa you love to hate
  • Ten pages later in Word, I am still going on probably my greatest Serenwilde opus ever. I'm pretty excited to start showing people. But I want it to be complete first!
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things

SUBMIT BEFORE OUR MIGHT

• Just for that, credits are going to be 7,500 soon.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Tremula said:

SUBMIT BEFORE OUR MIGHT

This looks crazy familiar
  • I thought this was cool earlier

Experience : #444  Metamortal              
    | Explorer   : #4444 a Landloper  
    Someone killed my quest mob, so I'm lurking in his room hoping he respawns before the quest item despawns (because that will break the quest [AGAIN] and I am not interested in waiting [ANOTHER] two weeks before it gets fixed) but I'm in a place that I could probably get ganked, so I'm just like:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    To save you waiting, the mob was killed while you were bashing in the area, so it should probably respawn after all of the turn-ins respawn. So, waiting may not be the best idea, especially with people keeping an eye on you in the process (as is happening).
    Enyalida said:

To save you waiting, the mob was killed while you were bashing in the area, so it should probably respawn after all of the turn-ins respawn. So, waiting may not be the best idea, especially with people keeping an eye on you in the process (as is happening).

Two things.

1) You are an angel bless you I am so impatient.

2)

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Has anyone ever wondered if drunk dmp was just supposed to be that phenomenon where when certain people get really drunk, they think they're invincible? And the numbers were actually lying? :-S

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Reading through all the old city newsposts is filling me with nostalgia and amusement. (Boy does history seem to keep repeating itself!)

I recommend it to everyone. I'm up to post #810 and it's still before I started playing, but I recognise many of the names flying around and their actions.

• Is anyone else seeing the Tae'dae in Maligorn's Furrikin sig?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    a gummy idol of the Lord Epicurean.

Jiggling jelly forms the portly form of a gummy idol of the Lord Epicurean, its sugary aroma rising in waves, filling the air here with the delightful scent of the confectionary marvel.

Slowly shifting hues of a jiggling gelatin form this portly idol, its features blank, yet oddly
    jovial in their emptiness. The air about the figure is filled with the divine scent of sugar and
    fruit, the tart aroma changing with the colour of the piece. Clinging to the gummy mass are tiny
    winged creatures, each formed from the same jelly, yearning for the being as they climb up its legs
    from the mass of intertwining limbs that forms the base. An indulgent hunger radiates from the piece
    as it tempts and pulls towards a distant location, this overpowering sensation causing it to thrum
    with a latent energy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.