Simple questions?

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Versalean said:
    Q: Godmin - Did the results of the first referendum simply tell you that everyone thinks their own class is most broken? Totally not being snarky, I'm genuinely interested.

ETA: I'll be particularly interested to see whether that's the case with the Guardian and Druid poll; is anyone at all voting that another org needs more help than they do?
    Can't speak for everyone,. but I've listened to three separate discussions on the poll while it was ongoing and almost everyone who voted their choices was not going by their own classes. There was several heavy discussions sparked by it, but productive ones and most people felt that those three were the weakest and in those discussions most people were considering how it was across the board for those archetype. E. g. I heard northern people bring up nihilst a lot, to give an example.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Considering warriors won the vote with 18 people voting for it, and how there's probably 2 active warriors in PvP, I think that question answers itself.

I'd hope that the class that's been promised special reports features somewhere highly in the other referendum.

• edited March 2018
    I am not sure how guardians are seen as weaker than druids though?
    I can seen Nihilist as an exception though.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited March 2018
    Personally, I think that the weakest classes aren't members of the weakest archetypes. To take the running example, Celestines and Illuminati and even Institute are just about as fine as they ever have been while Nihilists are broken. Harbingers are in a class of their own with how strong they are and how they compound their entire org... but bards also have Spiritsingers and Cacophony.  Wiccans both are predicated on one very linear skill with a lot of frills that don't practically do much, but I wouldn't necessarily call them "weak". 
  • Couldn't agree more. The issue of classes nested in archetypes was the reason I didn't vote. I think WW is mechanically pretty eh (yes, I know they're apparently monsters in groups), but I don't think Druid is the weakest archetype by any stretch. I'm not sure what the question was intended to do, but it struck me as a bad question. Still, I'm just glad that the Godmin are so obviously listening. Kudos <3
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There are already separate referendums that let you pick specific classes out of the list to narrow it down.  Referendum #277255 lets you pick Nihilists, for example (which I did).
  • So, can you make cookies from the rebels corpses in Crumkindivia?

• which ones are they again?
  • Wasn't there a St Patrick's day thing last year with leprechauns?

Did I miss it this year?
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Come to think of it, isn't St Patricks Day usually the time of year that they vote on a new king/queen?  This didn't happen this time around.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Yea no paddys day event this year now you mention it.
  • Arix said:
    which ones are they again?
    At least some of them are gingerbread men, IIRC?

• Ok, according to DESIGN LISTCOMMS, no. You CAN make cookie recipes that use peeps though
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm surprIsed that some folks are just now noticing that Lusternia is doing less and less yearly events. 

When was the last greathunt? What did we do for the last Lusternia anniversary as opposed to the ones before? How long did we have gnomes and Ironbeard for Christmas this last year as opposed to the prior years?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    When was the last time Ascension gave a nifty honours lines?

She has endured the resurgence of Zenos the Insubstantial.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Shaddus said:
    I'm surprIsed that some folks are just now noticing that Lusternia is doing less and less yearly events. 

When was the last greathunt? What did we do for the last Lusternia anniversary as opposed to the ones before? How long did we have gnomes and Ironbeard for Christmas this last year as opposed to the prior years?
    Good riddance to great hunts. The foulest thing about IRE.
  • Where can you actually find auronidion particles?
  • Moi said:
    Where can you actually find auronidion particles?
    You get those from focusing a construct during aetherflares if I'm not mistaken. Your rift can only ever hold 50 at a time.
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • Psssst. Are you ready to activate the super secret saiyan power? If so, just celebrate a victory 
    with yourself.

Dafuq?
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Versalean said:
    Psssst. Are you ready to activate the super secret saiyan power? If so, just celebrate a victory 
    with yourself.

Dafuq?
    m&ms easteregg iirc.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • What is this:
    DIAG:

not feeling quite right.
    You have 0 afflictions.

I know I'm sane as well.

• Minkahmet said:
    Moi said:
    You get those from focusing a construct during aetherflares if I'm not mistaken. Your rift can only ever hold 50 at a time.
    Hrmmm I have more than 50 in my rift  auronidion:       209 
  • Tambador said:
    Minkahmet said:
    Moi said:
    Hrmmm I have more than 50 in my rift  auronidion:       209 
    Anything that auto-rifts can go over rift limits.
  • @Tylwyth if a mutant rat mob from Mag got its teeth into you, you get that line. Heartstop didn't help so far
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Xeii said:
    @Tylwyth if a mutant rat mob from Mag got its teeth into you, you get that line. Heartstop didn't help so far
    Neither have a few other things I"ve tried. Perhaps it's a time based thingy.....

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's not, and you can expect a plethora of ailments until we find a cure. Including but not limited to:

Blacking out
    Vomiting
    Bleeding from your eyes
    Loss of control of your limbs
    Super painful cramps
    More and more.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Owie, what did Xeii just get into :(
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • edited April 2018
    NVM: Was doing the wrong help verbage.
  • Does Artisan Rocker (rocking chair) regen aetherwill or just general willpower only?
  • Should be both, unless it was nerfed. It was changed so that you couldn't sit in a rockingchair when locked into a module because you could regen slightly better during a hunt.