Simple questions?

Comments

• Pretty much what Lerad said. I haven't done much testing post-overhaul but it was way faster to influence a mob with what they're weak to over what bonuses you may have. I don't think there were any changes in how bonus / malus were applied, so it will still probably be that way.
  • If I've written a scroll and it's been published in the library, can I also submit it for a bardic award? 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2015
    You can and you should!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Two questions, if you please.

1. Can the snowman marionette be customized in any way? Or traded in? I just really hate Frozen, y'all

If it is one of the dingbat artifacts (I can't think of any other snowman marionette?), it should have a trade in value (If I were @Portius, I might make a bad pun about you Lettting It Go). If you want it customized, you can do that as allowed per customization although that might not allow enough for you.
    It's the one we got from completing the monthly goop quest or something a while back. Do something 21 times in a month, get a fun reward. Honestly I forgot I had it until someone asked about INV oddities and I actually looked through my inventory. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    It's the one we got from completing the monthly goop quest or something a while back. Do something 21 times in a month, get a fun reward. Honestly I forgot I had it until someone asked about INV oddities and I actually looked through my inventory. 
    THere's a monthly goop quest?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

I should have said "one of those monthly quests, the one involving goop or something."
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I should have said "one of those monthly quests, the one involving goop or something."
    SO there'sa a monthy quest with goop?

No, forget it. It was the marionette quest anyway, which makes sense now that I think about it. MOVING ON.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    No, forget it. It was the marionette quest anyway, which makes sense now that I think about it. MOVING ON.
    There's a marionette quest?

• There was one, about half a year ago. It lasted for a month, and can't be done anymore.
  • Tylwyth said:
    Daraius said:
  • Kraai said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Daraius said:
    There are touchy people?
    xD

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    When I switched back to Aeromancy from Aerochemantics, I lost some of my total health, mana, and ego. Does *chem get a buff to vitals that *mancy doesn't?
  • Perhaps you just lost some active defenses?
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited August 2015
    Akyaevin said:
    Perhaps you just lost some active defenses?
    I put all my defenses up, but my h/m/e stayed put. The only thing different would be the loss of the passive clouds and such I'd constructed, but I don't recall any of them saying they would increase my vitals.
  • Is there a limit to who's able to place furniture in an org, or can just anyone plop down anything?
  • Ssaliss said:
    Is there a limit to who's able to place furniture in an org, or can just anyone plop down anything?
    I can't say I've ever been sneaking in to other orgs for guerrilla construction, but I'm not aware of any restrictions or permissions involved in constructing. As far as I've experienced, you can build wherever, as long as whatever can be built in that room anyways. But I could be wrong, I guess.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Pretty sure anyone can construct in the org. Only certain people can remove them though.

• So, I thought I received an ikon last night, but I don't see it in my inventory. Would it go anywhere else?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    IKON LIST. Ikons don't show up in the inventory, as they aren't real items.
  • Enyalida said:
    IKON LIST. Ikons don't show up in the inventory, as they aren't real items.
    ...Apparently I have two of them.

Thank you!
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    So, I'm designing a sandwich, and on a lark it's written mostly in aa bb cc iambic pentameter. What are the odds that a) this will get approved without breaking the structure, and b) I'll be murdered to death for it?
    The odds of A would have been higher and the odds of B lower if you'd just slipped it into review without tipping anyone off.
    I used to make cakes.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Luce said:
    So, I'm designing a sandwich, and on a lark it's written mostly in aa bb cc iambic pentameter. What are the odds that a) this will get approved without breaking the structure, and b) I'll be murdered to death for it?
    I mean, as long as it follows the Charites's design protocol, I think using that style is A-ok! :D
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Where can I find information about the Taint and the Wyrd?  I've searched through help scrolls and the wiki and can't find anything.

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Libraries!
  • Tarkenton said:
    Libraries!

Zeleni said:
    Where can I find information about the Taint and the Wyrd?  I've searched through help scrolls and the wiki and can't find anything.
    Also other players!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Why do I randomly feel my masochistic tendencies go into remission, when I'm just in my manse or alone? And it's not a loyal being attacked (like a pet or poteen poet) or godrealm or shrine being touched...I'm constantly confused by it. Any ideas?

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Does Farscout trigger it..?