Simple questions?

Comments

• edited April 2016
    @Irillia Thank you! I would not be against seeing all constructed tables coded like the ones set up by divine intervention.

@Zarialle About your ongoing fight against the tables.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    @Irillia Thank you! I would not be against seeing all constructed tables coded like the ones set up by divine intervention.

@Zarialle About your ongoing fight against the tables.
    @Drocilla made us an awesome table for the bloodfaire in the ballroom. You should ask Her if they can be used again for special occasions! There is also the spectral quartet and such that can spice up any occasion. Just need to enquire. :)

• edited February 2019
    This is really entertaining.

Thank you, @Drocilla.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Does Starleaper get you out of pfifth?

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    I'm still confused about the overhaul runes and everything.

What kind of runes can you attach to:

- fieldplates
    - clothing
    - jewelry

like everytime I get a rune am confused where I can attach it.

can you attach resistance runes to fieldplates? I'd really love to make mine permanent and am not sure how right now.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Maligorn said:
    Does Starleaper get you out of pfifth?

It does not. You get a specific message about it failing and it drops the defense.
  • What does get you out of Pfifth?

I know gusting the bard can do it, but is there anything else, cause some of those bards have fat asses?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Moving the bard, force movement on you, or tumbling out when earache drops. If you can't make it that long without getting splatted you're out of luck if they have lots of summon resist.  
    The best thing is to not have truedeaf on keepup, and have a little alias that eats earwort and starts a tumble/roll/somersault in the same breath. Is what I imagine, anyway.

• ^That.

Wonderwand astral fling breaks pfifth, though I can't help but believe that's a bug/oversight currently getting abused. 

Or maybe it was bugged and was deemed okay, I'm not sure. 
    edited May 2016
    I've issued myself to get clarification. Will let you know of the verdict.
  • I think Catacombs tarot goes through anything (including perfectfifth). Fling catacombs, wait, touch <village>. Granted, it only works on main Prime. It's been a while since I've played a Tarot user in Lusternia, though. 
    See you in Sapience.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    can you resubmit a bardic after half a year that you reworked completely?
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2016
    Yes! Assuming it didn't win anything the first time around.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited May 2016
    Nevermind.
    edited May 2016
    Rivius said:
    Update: Working as intended.
  • Rivius said:
    Rivius said:
    Update: Working as intended.
    Thank ya!

That sucks. 
    Well, keep in mind, it's once per RL day, so at least it's not really spammable. Also stopped by paralysis, entangle, broken limbs and sprawl I believe. So it's definitely a powerful escape skill (also gets past distort) but it's a one and done deal.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    It's still something that bypasses things it rightfully shouldn't. The entire point of the overhaul is to simplify and bring things to all work within the same system,and having outliers , no matter how limited, defeats that purpose. Even if it didn't bypass distort and pfifth, it'd still be a powerful escape.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Could the new promotional candies be aliased to the type of candy : IE Gumball, Licorice, BlueLollipop, etc, 
    Sorting through all the candies to find the ones and having to select by number is kinda time consuming when you are trying to reload after they wear off or activate them.

Thank you!
  • They already are.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
    edited May 2016
    Does TK Forcefield not factor in resistances/damage buffs? I've always been rather dismissive of it, but lately I've been trying it out, and I tanked two different Vladimere Pollutes without burning out (came close though). Why do I feel tankier? Not that I can complain.

EDIT: I also generally have more health than ego (or equal).

To anyone who owns a gilded cage, is it worth the dingbats? Does it make an appreciable difference in your bashing time?
  • Maligorn said:
    Does TK Forcefield not factor in resistances/damage buffs? I've always been rather dismissive of it, but lately I've been trying it out, and I tanked two different Vladimere Pollutes without burning out (came close though). Why do I feel tankier? Not that I can complain.

EDIT: I also generally have more health than ego (or equal).
    It should. Easy to check. Let someone hit you, then raise forcefield and let them do the same attack. 

The tankyness should come from having an extra health pool you can turn on and off, not because it lowers raw damage taken. 
  • edited May 2016
    If one were to quit Celest to join a different org, which org should one go?
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • The more important question, I think, is how much change do you need for your character?  Minimal change?  Much change?

• Tired of water? Go fire!
  • Eldanien said:
    The more important question, I think, is how much change do you need for your character?  Minimal change?  Much change?
    Hmm I haven't thought about it really, I was just thinking that a change of environment would be nice! I think it might be nice to find some excitement somewhere.
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    @Saoirse obviously join Magnagora. Nothing but excitement when all your old citymates are holding a blade at your throat :D
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."