Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Siam said:
    Thing is...they never came, @Chade.
    You didn't excite them enough.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Neos said:
    Siam said:
    Thing is...they never came, @Chade.
    You didn't excite them enough.
    Dying to Selene was exciting. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Celina said:
    Why'd you have to go and turn a faethorn fight into an 11 v 3 =((

edit: Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, Divine Taster says, "Nah, the numbers still aren't at five to one.""

*ironic emoticon here*
    Like every last time there's been a Faethorn fight? You get 3 newbies with barely 15 minutes of combat experience, 2 somewhat decent fighters against the full GaudiMagGlom brigade? Tsk.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited May 2014
    Elanorwen said:

Celina said:

edit: Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, Divine Taster says, "Nah, the numbers still aren't at five to one.""

*ironic emoticon here*
    Like every last time there's been a Faethorn fight? You get 3 newbies with barely 15 minutes of combat experience, 2 somewhat decent fighters against the full GaudiMagGlom brigade? Tsk.
    Let's not go crazy with hyperbole here.

Most of the time Faethorn fights start when Caerlyr, Avurekhos and co think no one's around and then get mobbed and hide on Etherseren.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2014
    Elanorwen said:

Celina said:

*ironic emoticon here*
    Oh come on, you have more than 15 minutes of experience.  

edit: I'll fight you if you want! I'm in it for the fun. Then you can stop complaining about no one ever fighting you without a zerg. 
    Celina said:
    Elanorwen said:

Celina said:

*ironic emoticon here*

edit: I'll fight you if you want! I'm in it for the fun. Then you can stop complaining about no one ever fighting you without a zerg. 
    Why bother? Shuck wins.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    Elanorwen said:

Celina said:

*ironic emoticon here*

Why bother? Shuck wins.
    @Celina Told you people really believe the SD GC is carried by Shuck.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Lololol. So can we drop the charade that you have any interest in even fighting now?
    edited May 2014
    Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    Elanorwen said:

Celina said:

*ironic emoticon here*

Why bother? Shuck wins.
    OHGOD. SRSLY. This mentality again.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Celina can fight without shuck (because that's the only way she can apparently win), Elanorwen can fight without a staff (ditto), and we'll see who wins.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Ogod I can't fight without shuck. He carries me.
    I'm 27. Condescension is a poor excuse for wit. Do you need a hug and for someone to remind you it's a game?
    edited May 2014
    Drifting, just drifting on a raft amidst a sea of bitter tears.  8-}

#bringShikariback 

• edited May 2014

Iasmos said:
    One can only imagine what will happen when you kids finally hit puberty.
    Now now, no staring down at other people from a pedestal you don't belong on. Let's face it, you're hardly the stoic example of maturity for various stunts you've pulled here and elsewhere in recent times.

Counting down till the flags get handed out on principle.  I-)

#bringShikariback 

Iasmos said:
    I'm not bitter. I'm appalled.
    Lighten up, Carebear. 
  • edited May 2014

Celina said:
    Lololol. So can we drop the charade that you have any interest in even fighting now?
    You mean the charade that there's any kind of class balance and that mage can beat guardian/wiccan 1:1? Okay.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I mean, let's not forget the fact that you're only passable at your class....don't try to speak for mages, please. 

Munsia said:
    I mean, let's not forget the fact that you're only passable at your class....don't try to speak for mages, please. 
    Sure, sure... is that why you can't kill a faeling templar in a single fight? I mean really, everyone knows faelings pull the 20k hp and the free vessel regen easy.

Elanorwen said:
    Celina said:
    You mean the charade that there's any kind of class balance and that mage can beat guardian/wiccan 1:1? Okay.
    I'm lost. Can you explain to me why a mage can't beat a Wiccan?
    So what's exactly unbalanced about this 5 of us and 7 of you stalemate that's ongoing at the Ethereal Serenwilde archway?

Oh wait 8, sup Enyalida.

Karlach said:
    So what's exactly unbalanced about this 5 of us and 7 of you stalemate that's ongoing at the Ethereal Serenwilde archway?

Oh wait 8, sup Enyalida.
    There's a stalemate? We're just chatting.

Elanorwen said:
    Karlach said:

Oh wait 8, sup Enyalida.
    /manifest tongueincheek on

"I'm not going out there."

"Me neither"

"Nope"

"We don't outnumber 3 to 1"

"Yeah"

"Not worth it."

"They also have Shuck."

"Oh well, we need four to one then."

"They also have an Ascendant."

"Five to one."

"But we have an..."

"Doesn't count, five to one."

Something like that I assume. :-\"

Elanorwen said:
    Karlach said:

Oh wait 8, sup Enyalida.
    Ugh. Just stop. Either actually engage in conflict or just stop with the charade. You bitched about us not engaging unless we had 5 v 1, despite not having a 5 v 1 odds when it started. Here we are, things still in your favor. I've offered you some 1v1, no strings attached. Either sh*t or get off the pot. 
    Ileein said:
    I'm so glad the state of combat is super healthy and everyone's able to engage in enjoyable conflict without anyone getting frustrated. That would be a really unhappy state of affairs.
    Hey we enjoy it, first mantra of gaming is if it's not fun, don't do it.

I'd hate to think people are doing this when it's not fun for them anymore.

• That's always been my mantra, too. Unfortunately, the truth of the matter is, if people don't keep doing things that make them frustrated, angry, and bitter, their factions tend to start losing harder, and when a faction starts losing really badly, it's unhealthy-- both in terms of tangible losses and less tangible ones, like morale. Sadly, a losing faction seems less likely to generate new, excited PKers. So people feel an obligation to keep going, and thus the bitterness continues. Personally though I hate big group combat and avoid it like the plague most of the time!
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
This discussion has been closed.