Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I wish people wouldn't use their family title when they don't belong to it...
    Zouviqil said:
    Munsia said:
    You shall now be known as Kalas Zouviqil Myeras d'Murani Feyranti Shevat.
    Not quite what I ment at all.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited May 2014
    Do you mean having the family name as a title before the consideration period is over? It weirded me out a little bit when Felbroh had the Shevat name before I'd really even met him, but I remembered Dar was a "Shavatt" for a loooong time before Nihm and Saaga figured out what to do.
    Zouviqil said:

Munsia said:

You shall now be known as Kalas Zouviqil Myeras d'Murani Feyranti Shevat.

Out, you. Shoo shoo.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Ahhhh no...just a quirk. A blood Family leader is using their title, but is a pacifist or a non com..either or...makes for poor RP and unearned-ness
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I bet it's Ixion.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    .Hey does anyone have a way of knowing the title for historical Great Houses in Hallifax, Gaudiguch, and Serenwilde? It looks like we've got Iron for Magnagora, Wyrden for Glom, and Imperial for Celest, but the other orgs don't have sufficiently honorable families yet. Just curious.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Lately it seems like I show up right as fights end lately.

Boo

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    New signature now, Thanks Ev!

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Swinging the shaft of an ancient loboshigaru bardiche of flowering golden lotuses with brutal 
    strength, Rivius aims for your left leg. Your left leg is elegantly struck and swept out from under you, knocking you to the ground.

You take out some healing potion and quickly rub it on your legs.
    The deep damage in your left leg partially heals. (0.058s)

The deep damage in your left leg partially heals. 

Rivius's aura of weapons rebounding disappears.
    Swinging the shaft of an ancient loboshigaru bardiche of flowering golden lotuses with brutal 
    strength, Rivius aims for your left leg. Your left leg is elegantly struck and swept out from under you, knocking you to the ground.
    A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness. (1.118s)

The deep damage in your left leg partially heals. (3.131s)

Rivius whips an ancient loboshigaru bardiche of flowering golden lotuses through the air in front of you, to no effect.Cleaving through your defenses, Rivius makes a slow, deadly strike at your left leg with an ancient loboshigaru bardiche of flowering golden lotuses. Rivius strikes the tendon above your left heel, and you scream in agony as it's completely severed. A prickly stinging overcomes your body, fading away into numbness.

The deep damage in your left leg completely heals. 

SO I'm going to go ahead and close this chapter in warrior complaining. 3 hits for 8 applications. You're fine.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited May 2014
    You're fine too baby ;)
    8->
  • Thats a Cavalier, though..We still have a whole 4 specs left to complain with!
  • edited May 2014

Please tell me what you would like to know that I did not provide. :)
    edited May 2014
    I can senselessly flag too, go back to your bitter cave. It wasn't even serious commentary.
  • edited May 2014

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Iasmos, nobody yanked your chain.

Celina, he's likely got L3 Wounders as well as probably some decent stats. Of course he's doing major wounding on a robes wearer.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I wanna know Celina's robes stats. Curious about Rivius' weapon stats too.
  • Leo has a new favourite Niece.

Ellowyn raises a damning symbol of domination towards Daebach, and a gout of black fire slams into his chest.
    Screaming in pain, Daebach burns horribly to death within the Black Fires of Nil.
    Daebach has been slain by Ellowyn.

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited May 2014
    Just level 2s, subpar lobo stats. The wounding is actually pretty standard for someone dumping all their power in one limb. 8 applications, 5 applications, 10 applications...meaningless to make any real conclusions off of outside of context. It's really too late in the life of the current combat system to have an actual argument about warriors vs anyone else, so no need for anyone to get angry.

Also, was distracted when that happened :( Not that I'd have really played much smarter...
  • edited May 2014

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    That moment you realize a few minutes into a spar that you forgot to order your entourage to attack, and that's why the other person isn't dead yet.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Glass houses, folks.  ;)
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

edited May 2014
    Why'd you have to go and turn a faethorn fight into an 11 v 3 =((

edit: Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, Divine Taster says, "Nah, the numbers still aren't at five to one.""

*ironic emoticon here*
  • To be fair, those guys have been zerged fairly hard recently. Can't blame them for a bit of payback when they have the numbers :p
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Thing is...they never came, @Chade.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.