Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Some days I wonder if I should classflex to warrior or monk so I can bash away.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Siam said:
    Nah. If you have a whip/beast with aggressive, you're pretty well set. Instead of spending a lot of CR on changing guild for the sake of bashing, I instead would recommend upgrading critical rune, life rune, whatever you haven't maxed out yet if it's only for the bashing.
  • Silvanus said:
    Celestian go kills Ladantine.

I go kill Lanikai as a response.

A Celestian responds to me:

"//SUch a doucheyyyy move dude."

What? Why? I am so confused.
    much douche
    very grief
    wow
    Vivet said:
    Siam said:
    Nah. If you have a whip/beast with aggressive, you're pretty well set. Instead of spending a lot of CR on changing guild for the sake of bashing, I instead would recommend upgrading critical rune, life rune, whatever you haven't maxed out yet if it's only for the bashing.
    These I have...but the tank is weak in this one. :S
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Isune said:

Viravain said:

His halberd is... durable.

I feel ya gurl

• Siam said:
    Vivet said:
    Siam said:
    These I have...but the tank is weak in this one. :S
    Brewmeister dwarf. Neutral balance for whipping too.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Crumkane said:

Isune said:

Viravain said:

His halberd is... durable.

I feel ya gurl

Hey, there's a certain tae'dae in your life who would looooooove for you to take him out for dinner.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Derp moments are the best moments and lack of celebration of them makes us less for it.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited May 2014
    Sometimes I wish you could weaponprobe from the plex. :S

edit:

SUNFLOWER AT THE TREE OF TREES. WHAT ARE YOU FOR?

#bringShikariback 

06/30/2014 19:37 Silvanus channels the power of the Megalith of Doom for you, stripping you of your Vernal Ascendant status.......bastard!!

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Never get stuff I want fast enough...
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Time to start shipping Crumsune!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Syrennia said:
    Can you guys spoiler the long quotes or something when you're making an equally long post? :(
    Or maybe make them somewhere other than the Tweets thread.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2014
    Silvanus said:
    Celestian go kills Ladantine.

I go kill Lanikai as a response.

A Celestian responds to me:

"//SUch a doucheyyyy move dude."

What? Why? I am so confused.
    I guess now would be a poor time to mention I was the one that killed Ladantine, considering I also got lucky killing you when you came to kill Lanikai >_>

(Most people know by now that I VERY rarely engage in PVP, it is simply not the sort of thing I enjoy, but this once I decided to throw caution to the wind and try to inquisition him before he finished squishing Lanikai.  Having a tidechaser in the room helped slow him down a bit since it seemed to be spamming hindering effects)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'm starting to imagine the rage that would be caused if heartstop went from an insta to a channeled cast.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• That would be pretty awesome. I mean, isn't heartstop basically for getting out of situations you can't get out of anyway (trapped in a manse etc)? I know it was added in Achaea as a response to people completely tying people down and then robbing them blind without leaving them a chance to escape...
    On the other hand, it would spare people of all those embarrassingly hilarious moments where they try to heartstop one second too late for an arena defeat.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Vivet said:
    On the other hand, it would spare people of all those embarrassingly hilarious moments where they try to heartstop one second too late for an arena defeat.
    Don't think that works... pretty sure you need to heartstop confirm on prime.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:

Vivet said:
    Don't think that works... pretty sure you need to heartstop confirm on prime.
    Oh, when was that changed? I never use heartstop, so I wouldn't know.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    It used to work, but it got changed to require confirmation during the brief grace period after arena matches. Which is good, because I've even seen some instances where people heartstop after testing things for some minutes, and it's that exact second that the arena times out V_V
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I've never minded if people heartstop on me. All it means is they are giving up and quitting, which is still a victory in my book.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Siam said:

SUNFLOWER AT THE TREE OF TREES. WHAT ARE YOU FOR?
    Oho. OHO

• Shaddus said:
    Wooo, minor order rp with @Ilthilior‌ . Let's hope I can keep him around Fain's order
    I know this is super late, but thanks for that! Exams and vacation caught up to me.
  • edited May 2014
    Before I spend a million essence and six points of weight, can I get clarification on whether the demi power Refresh also refreshes willpower and endurance, or is it just h/m/e?
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited May 2014
    Ileein said:
    Before I spend a million essence and six points of weight, can I get clarification on whether the demi power Refresh also refreshes willpower and endurance, or is it just h/m/e?
    Refreshes h/m/e endurance, willpower, hunger, and sleep.  Once per Lusternia day
This discussion has been closed.