Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Daedalion said:
    Doesn't count as a coup when you're replacing a bunch of inactive people.
    The timing was kinda funky though. All three contest not only within the same day, but within one or two hours?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess

Ssaliss said:

Daedalion said:
    The timing was kinda funky though. All three contest not only within the same day, but within one or two hours?
    Yeah, that looked quite fishy. No Celest puns intended. On that note, I'm a bit curious as to the champion choice myself, but eh... Gaudi has been a bit weird like that more often than not. Let's hope it works out in the end.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  •  

Elanorwen said:

Ssaliss said:

Daedalion said:
    Yeah, that looked quite fishy. No Celest puns intended. On that note, I'm a bit curious as to the champion choice myself, but eh... Gaudi has been a bit weird like that more often than not. Let's hope it works out in the end.

This coming from someone who has also held the position, your opinion is moot. Since I can't honestly say with a straight face I'm any worse than you. The change in question has nothing to do with ability it's more about availability which I have a lot of. Before we had basicly nobody to guildfavour, do tasks or to teach. Now we do. End of story. If you can't appreciate a guild bettering itself, then it's good for us that you arn't a Pyro.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Wow, out of left field with the backbiting defensive post there. Cool your jets!
  • edited April 2013

Wasn't out of nowhere, the post before was clearly an insult to myself.

Edit: Queue random disagrees for no reason.

"But paradise is locked and bolted...

We must make a journey around the world

to see if a back door has perhaps been left open."

-Heinrich Von Kleist, "On the Puppet Theater"

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Longtime Hallifaxian character goes to Gaudiguch (is there for some time, but far less than their time in Hallifax) and is made Champion. Yeah, I'm a bit curious about that particular choice too, it's not an insult! Seriously, calm.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

And then you betrayed us.

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I AM FREE AS THE WIND, I GO WHERE THE OP TAKES ME.
  • After mulling it over for a couple days, I think I've decided to pick up a magic enhancement rune.  I'll get the RoA later.  :D
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shuyin said:

Liar, else you'd jump on the OP Aquachem train.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Neos said:
    Liar, else you'd jump on the OP Aquachem train.
    Didn't know you were that good of a joker, Neos. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Shuyin said:
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Shuyin said:
    So is Nailah able to make paintings come to life and attack people...?
    Daedalion said:
    This coming from someone who has also held the position, your opinion is moot. Since I can't honestly say with a straight face I'm any worse than you. The change in question has nothing to do with ability it's more about availability which I have a lot of. Before we had basicly nobody to guildfavour, do tasks or to teach. Now we do. End of story. If you can't appreciate a guild bettering itself, then it's good for us that you arn't a Pyro.
    Hm, must've missed this post somewhere along the way. My opinion on Pyro GC is moot because I have been a Pyro GC before? How do you figure that one? As to me not being a Pyro, well... technically, I still have an omni-trans Pyro with all the proper runes and a custom pet, but whatever, don't really matter much to me. On the other hand, the guild bettering itself, well... that's yet to be seen, eh?

And really, you not being worse than me... well, ignorance is bliss, no doubt.

• Yes. Quite so.
  • edited April 2013
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    That moment when the mapper loses all of your area locks and walks you into the Moonhart.

Yeah.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    It's done that to me, luckily it was just a village. Yesterday half the map spontaneously deleted itself and it only recognized half the rooms in faethorn.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Exeryte, come back! :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    @Irillia best post that log! <3 SHE KNOWS.

• edited April 2013
    + Artisans can now craft tea sets for Brewmeisters on the go! Report 
    So, are non-Brewmeisters able to get tea sets as well? Can they contain teas in them?

I ask because teapots are far too different from bottles for me to force a sorcelglass design, unlike wine amphoras or other container shapes.
  • Could just design tea cups off of the cup pattern. There's a few tea cups out there. But tea sets are awesomer. Must convince jury duty people I'm insane, so I can come home and design pretty tea set things. Or just more tea cups.
    Bookbinder by trade! Designer of most other things.

• Shulamit said:
    Could just design tea cups off of the cup pattern. There's a few tea cups out there. But tea sets are awesomer. Must convince jury duty people I'm insane, so I can come home and design pretty tea set things. Or just more tea cups.
    I'm working on a tea cup design! But I want a teapot to go with it too. It doesn't seem very fitting to carry tea in a bottle.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I have a long list of dormant people whom I sorely miss. Come back. :(
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Kyair and I were reminiscing about people like that a few days ago, too. :(
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Anyone else make themselves hungry designing Cooking stuff, or is that just me? And my diet. >_>
  • Design me cookies worthy of a rotting tree!
  • edited April 2013
    Hallifax needs dancing pigeons. City Face style.
This discussion has been closed.