Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• My design came back with one error (silly hyphens slipping in where they shouldn't be!). Already fixed and resubmitted. I WANNA WEAR MY AWESOME NEW ARMOUR AND BE ALL LIKE "RAAAHHHWWR"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Whenever the Divines go back and forth with smacktalking, Mork feels sorry for the poor followers embarrassed by the poor quality zingers on display.

And then he's really really thankful that @Shikari and @Nocht don't get involved in such things.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Over the past few nights, Kio's personal life as exploded.  Must be something in the air!

...Also, I lost it at kiwis.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    They are not embarrassing at all!  I could live quite happily with either of those.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Why are you awesome, Isune? Come back, Wyrden co-creatrix!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    You vastly underestimate how awkward that custody battle with @Viravain would be.
    Isune said:

Siam said:
    You vastly underestimate how awkward that custody battle with @Viravain would be.
    Uh.  I think you're underestimating the awkwardness as well, for the following reason:
    Viravain isn't really active in Glomdoring right now, so instead you'd be facing off against Shikari (who as her brother and fiercest defender would naturally represent her when necessary).

Yeah.  That would be terribly awkward.
    Isune said:

Siam said:
    But, but, but we'll have zsnap and sass and passive aggressive battles between you two! Fuuuuuun!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Isune said:

Siam said:
    But, but, but we'll have zsnap and sass and passive aggressive battles between you two! Fuuuuuun!
    And they'll be invited to our slumber party.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • [Messages]: You have 5 unread messages.

rm

You have no further messages.

:(
  • Ssaliss said:
    [Messages]: You have 5 unread messages.

rm

What, really?  It keeps tells me 36!
  • Ssaliss said:
    [Messages]: You have 5 unread messages.

rm

[Messages]: You have 975 unread messages.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    [Messages]: You have 1384 unread messages

>_> I'm a serial hoarder of messages.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2013
    -Irrelevant comment removed-

Basically I thought it might be related to the karmic system since I have a karmic blessing and it was firing at the same time each hour, but it looks like it is not after looking back further in my logs.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Considering I have no karmic blessings or curses on me... no, that's not it. It's more likely that you have some messages that are flagged as "unread" and that Lusty is giving you that message once an hour to let you know that you have unread messages.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Yeah, in hindsight it doesn't look like that is the situation, though it seems to be firing precisely once every hour, but doesn't seem to have any kind of link to how many unread messages you actually have, considering I have no messages unread and have not had for some time, but that is what I am being told I have unread.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Heh.

The ironrealms.com site says I have 651 unread messages. The ingame thing says 3.

The site does not appear to have a "mark all messages read" option, which is what I was hoping for.
  • Yeah, I had the same thought. No unread messages on the Ironrealms page :(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited May 2013
    Xenthos said:
    Isune said:

Siam said:
    Uh.  I think you're underestimating the awkwardness as well, for the following reason:
    Viravain isn't really active in Glomdoring right now, so instead you'd be facing off against Shikari (who as her brother and fiercest defender would naturally represent her when necessary).

Yeah.  That would be terribly awkward.
    Yeah, Isune would have to spend her days around Shikari all the time.

I'm really really sure she minds such a fate.

I'd give it less than a week before she uses the line "Y'know, you're cute when you're angry."

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

edited May 2013
    Someone needs to write an IsuexShikarixViravain story.

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    Not it.
  • Akyaevin said:
    Heh.

The ironrealms.com site says I have 651 unread messages. The ingame thing says 3.

The site does not appear to have a "mark all messages read" option, which is what I was hoping for.

[Messages]: You have 651 unread messages.

Ha ....
  • Siam said:
    I thought back on the ye olde forumes there were a few people who did slash fics. Hrm...
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Akyaevin said:
    Akyaevin said:
    Heh.

[Messages]: You have 651 unread messages.

Ha ....
    Eh, I did CMSG... which cleans out every message and resets the counter... nothing, I'm still getting it saying I have 147 unread messages. Or at least, it was last night.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Baaaaaaaaah.  I'm so impatient.  I should really work on it.  I really, really want my armor to get approved.  Kio has people to impress and, as Morkarion said, scare the poop out of!
  • I've not managed to find a single cosmic enchanter in almost three weeks already. I just want a waterwalk enchantment... :((
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2013
    My car battery is dead and I don't know what to do. I am stuck on the side of the road in dallas outside a bar and totally freaking out

I ask here because I don't know where else to ask. My friends are all passed out. Damn cinco mayo
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    That's what you get for not spending that time playing Lusternia instead.
This discussion has been closed.