Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• My first friendly-fire toadstomp. :(

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You ain't a true forestal till you've done that. /comfort
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    You were just stealing the xp from the gloms?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    @Xeria May well be the strangest and inquisitive Seren Mork has ever come across, totally impossible to gauge the character of when she flips between irritating and deathly serious.

Either way, he's not growing to like her, but he's certainly pinning a little bit of hope on her.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Didn't realize cartels could submit three designs a year, thought only one.  Busted my butt for the last forty-five minutes or so to put the final touches on the frogge I've been wanting and to finish up a super-special weapon that I hope to only ever make one of.

I'm gonna go play SMITE until my brain stops feeling dead.
  • Adriano n'Kylbar you are not being cooperate I just want to help you AUGH.
    Also, is the asylum normally bugged out on the dissection part, or has somebody just done it shortly before I've shown up recently?

Also, as of right now there are four planets in Skull, three of which are retrograde. Time for ASTROCAST SKULL RAY spam.
  • WHAT THE.  I logged out by the Portals of Glomdoring, but logged in to find myself in "The Holding Room."  What is this sorcery?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kio said:
    WHAT THE.  I logged out by the Portals of Glomdoring, but logged in to find myself in "The Holding Room."  What is this sorcery?
    If you find yourself there, something somewhere has gone horribly awry!
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Xenthos said:
    Kio said:
    WHAT THE.  I logged out by the Portals of Glomdoring, but logged in to find myself in "The Holding Room."  What is this sorcery?
    If you find yourself there, something somewhere has gone horribly awry!
    As long as I didn't do anything wrong x.x

Also, when a weapon is engraved, were does the engraving appear when it is probed?
  • Akyaevin said:
    Pretty sure if something is rejected and resubmitted, it can't be reviewed by the same mortal reviewers, from a discussion on the old forums about turnaround times. You can reset this by completely removing the submission and recreating it, but obviously that uses up a new cartel slot.
    I hope this isn't considered bad form, because I most definitely just did it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kio said:
    Akyaevin said:
    Pretty sure if something is rejected and resubmitted, it can't be reviewed by the same mortal reviewers, from a discussion on the old forums about turnaround times. You can reset this by completely removing the submission and recreating it, but obviously that uses up a new cartel slot.
    I hope this isn't considered bad form, because I most definitely just did it.
    I doubt it would be bad form, because you are eating up another cartel slot as he said.
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    So, after days of being frustrated with getting someone else's script to work, I'm spending my afternoon scouring the mudlet forums and manuals determined make my own chat capture.  I think it's a good afternoon spent, but we'll see!

AND ON THIS DAY, I HAVE TRIUMPHED!  I freaking love Mudlet <3
    Crow, you're still a terrible primary skillset for Knights, but your passives are pretty cool.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• So. Is @Crek or @Lerad my mother?
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • edited May 2013
    Morkarion said:
    Crow, you're still a terrible primary skillset for Knights, but your passives are pretty cool.
    Good news is, Crow is not a primary skillset for Knights. It's a Secondary. :P
    Eventru said:
    Morkarion said:
    Good news is, Crow is not a primary skillset for Knights. It's a Secondary. :P
    Actually it's a tertiary. But that's not exactly what I meant =p

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Alary said:

So. Is @Crek or @Lerad my mother?

Yes.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • All these people telling Kio that he's being noticed is making him very, very nervous about his performances.
    Kio said:
    All these people telling Kio that he's being noticed is making him very, very nervous about his performances.
    You could stop showing promise.

Just wait till we nag you to get a cord and trans into tracking, MOAR PITTERS

• Morkarion said:
    Kio said:
    All these people telling Kio that he's being noticed is making him very, very nervous about his performances.

Baby, you buy me a cord and I'll flex into whatever you want.
    Kio said:
    Morkarion said:
    Kio said:

Baby, you buy me a cord and I'll flex into whatever you want.
    ... hrm.

Hey @Xenthos , we doing anything with those guild credits?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited May 2013
    Kio said:
    Huh... nobody ever told Elanorwen she's been noticed. Sad panda.

EDIT: Could've at least used a 'thanks' when I kissed that frog during wild nodes... interestingly enough, the frog turned into a princess.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oooh that's who did it. Thanks!

• edited May 2013
    Yeah. Thanks.   >:P

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Riluna said:
    Yeah. Thanks.   >:P
    Awww, Riluna... don't be that way, I'd kiss you too, but you're one of them evil Serens. :D

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Shaddus said:
    So. Is @Crek or @Lerad my mother?
    Yes.
    Yes what? What? Yes is not a proper answer, Shaddus.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • I am irrationally happy that I rearranged a bunch of our city scrolls so they'd all line up together...

... and that you can put hyphens in scroll names...

... but it looks so pretty O.=.O [to me]

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

This discussion has been closed.