Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• I want to log in but the weather + laptop = stifling hot.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Must resist urge... to buy more rooms...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    The apex of the Iriki Heights.
    The shadowy outline of a twisted forest casts a dark gloom here. The tip of the mountain has been littered with crevices and cracks. Vicious spires of rock protrude in all directions, daring to impale anyone foolish enough to fall upon them. Tortured cries are intermingled with fierce roars as a result of the ongoing battle in the grasslands at the base of the mountain. There are 18 immaculate black leopards here.
    You see exits leading south and down.

Why yes, you do all sure look dashing today in your large cat sprawl... I'll just be moving along now.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Oh god, brb need to influence.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Hrm.  I tried to find a more relevant thread, but I'm not sure.  So, I'll put this here.

HELP LEVELS needs to be updated with the new credit assignments.  It still currently lists the old setup:

Level                             Bound Credits
    -----                             -------------
    10, 15, 20, 25                          5
    30, 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 70         10
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    TYPO it. I meant to, and never got around to it.
  • It's been typo'd several times, actually.
  • When I get Demigod, I'm taking up a second trade.  It will be artisan.  You people are impossible to track down.
    Eh, there are quite a few people who can flex to it (including me, remember I have all trade skills).  Just ask me tomorrow when I'm on or something!
    Just don't try sending a tell, he never bloody accepts them.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I do have an artisan alt, but eh... I'm lazy.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Hi.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Hi.
    Which one of you is an artisan?
  • A thank you to Rivius and Arsalil for saving Nyraliel and me from my silly and really long "I totally forgot how Healing works durr" period, as embarrassing as it is to admit. And then I couldn't comprehend how to cure a concussion, regen twice what. >_< That used to be my most common affliction.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• I agree. Thank you!
    And sorry for my "OMG...so many prompts. Wait a minute...I'm doing nothing...so I guess this is bad..." kind of state and general confusion. I'm going to learn LUA so I can write some stuff to heal me the next time. (btw, coding is cool and LUA reminds me a bit of PHP and Java :D)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kio said:

Shaddus said:

Hi.

Which one of you is an artisan?

The geo, and the Spiritsinger.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Decided to quit being lazy IG and got a new system after my old one completely wiped (several months ago).

Probably won't be until next week that I can really work at configuring it etc, but hey I have it sitting on my desktop at least which is an improvement over the past few months.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • I forgot that my robes decayed.

Woops...
  • I can't decide if I want to use this little bit of extra cash to order a cajon or nab some extra credits. I've wanted one for a while now, but I'll end up only ever using it on my back balcony. Decisions.
  • Cajons are cool

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You know your post is long when it doesn't fit into the editor, my poor eyes. (Enjoy the little insight into Magnagoran drama, general populace!)

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:
    You know your post is long when it doesn't fit into the editor, my poor eyes. (Enjoy the little insight into Magnagoran drama, general populace!)
    (beef)
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Some people need to learn how Astral node regen works.

Sagittarius and Virgo have been dead now for 5 real life days, give them a breather people.

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    There should be a help file on these things or something. How would people know if no one told them?
    Yay plans being set in motion. Time to get my logic and planning hat(s?) on.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited May 2013
    Gah, stupid connection caused a double post. :(

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KioKio
    edited May 2013
    Hmm.  I think I've used fireessence correctly in this design, but is it okay to leave a comment when I submit it explaining the reasoning?  I'm just afraid the wording might be too strong for the effect intended.  Actually, I'll just ask for a little feedback, mhmm:

Two rubies have been infused with fireessence and embedded into the steel. The surface of these bestial eyes shimmer like dying embers, casting their violent gaze upon the wearer's enemy.

(From HELP TRADEMASTER)
    Fireessence
    * Make an object seem warm to the touch (not hot)
    * Make an object shimmer slightly as if it is hot

Aye, aye?

edit: Also, when referencing the wearing as a personal pronoun, is it correct to use "his" or "her," or "his or her?"  I don't want to sound sexist, but I'm creating a piece meant only for me and I don't like the sound of both of them.  I'm trying my best to avoid having to use a personal pronoun, but it's not going so hot at the moment!
    I think @Xenthos and I found the limit to how good Aegis actually is.

It's about 14 bulls >.>

Or approximately 8,000 bleeding.

Ow.
    edited May 2013
    You bleed 7048 health.
    You bleed 7489 health. 
    You bleed 7751 health. 
    You bleed 7717 health. 
    You bleed 7267 health. 
    You bleed 7339 health.
    You bleed 7054 health.

You can be my wingman any time.

This discussion has been closed.