Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Mork, we are On The Same Side(tm). PYROCHEEEEEEM!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Yuengling, novices, megalag, and zombies.

Yea.  I'm getting level 95 tonight, damnit.
  • Shaddus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    The system I'm using just doesn't work with monk bashing, at least the inbuilt basher doesn't. Will have to use the one described in help alias. Oh well! Nothing to be done about it. Guess I should keep on bashing Undervault.
    If you want to let us know what you use,we can try to help you figure it out.
    It's AG,  and it works awesomely for everything else. Just not monk bashing.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Cthazoth said:
    Shaddus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    The system I'm using just doesn't work with monk bashing, at least the inbuilt basher doesn't. Will have to use the one described in help alias. Oh well! Nothing to be done about it. Guess I should keep on bashing Undervault.
    I thought AG had a setting to switch TO monk bashing.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Cthazoth said:
    Shaddus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    It does! But it tries to use some weird kata form and it can't be customized.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • Oh Wolf. I just want to hold you and rock you in my arms.

The Book of Clangorum has me in tears. It's easily my favorite so far.
  • Cthazoth said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Cthazoth said:
    Shaddus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    It should be in the Variables, something like bash_form/raze_form, etc. You can certainly change that to your own forms(or just rename your forms to the one's its trying to send). 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    directory help

*************************[ Local shops selling help ]**************************
    Shop                      Description                           Stock    Price
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *******************************************************************************

:(
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Morkarion said:
    Not to steal Siam's job or anything, but you know what I think would really kick off the summer and the start of June this weekend in an appropriate manner?

Pyrochem.
    Did someone answer a phone today?

Because I totally called it!

Ok terrible humour aside, yay for Pyrochem, and holy crap at the amount of awesome.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I have three days off. Mag is awesomesauce. :D
  • edited June 2013
    You should really be able to tattoo yourself. I don't care how much sense it doesn't make.

Put some kind of magic mirror in the tattoo parlour where you ink the tattoo on the mirror and it appears on yourself.

I mean, c'mon. No way I'm taking a trade skill I can't use on myself.
    I thought with masochism monks could self tat?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• No idea, I didn't realize you couldn't do it at all until I was reading a help file that mentioned it.
  • Pretty sure that was fixed.
    Taurus, 100 + links, 72 bulls.

Meanwhile on Libra....

Morkarion said:
    I thought with masochism monks could self tat?
    That was fixed / nerfed ages ago.
  • Gogo, Charites!  Approve my helm so I can have a complete set!  :D
  • Thalkros said:
    Cthazoth said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Cthazoth said:
    Shaddus said:
    Cthazoth said:
    It should be in the Variables, something like bash_form/raze_form, etc. You can certainly change that to your own forms(or just rename your forms to the one's its trying to send). 
    Renaming it worked. Thank you!

Also, how do you go about getting unenemied to the order of a dormant god?
  • You don't.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited June 2013
    You hope there are still players active in the order with privs to unenemy you. Fain's order, for example, still has players that can do it.

• I always seem to be missing that little piddly gem or errant comm that my tailorin orders require...
    The Soulless Library.
    Reality warps and shivers in shards, stirred by the presence of a war shrine of Mysrai nearby. 
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. A rainbow halo surrounds a 
    crystalline power node that pushes up from the ground here.

Well that only took 2 weeks...

• STOP HUNTING. Sheesh. I'm bustin' my butt here x.x

Okay, don't stop. This contest is making me move up in levels quick.
  • Is it just me, or did the gateway to the waste disposal facility on crystal meadows disappear? 
    It did not disappear. Someone released the zombies and intentionally killed the rift.
  • I don't really understand how that area works (WDF or Crystal Meadows).
    Those rifts are entirely player-made, if that's what you mean.  That means they can also be player-destroyed.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited June 2013
    Crystal meadows is basically a big sandbox where people make rifts. They tend to make them for hard to reach areas like icewynd, lirangsha, dio and waste facility. Sometimes people prefer not to have others go there so they unravel the rifts and use alternative methods in.
  • Ahh, didn't realize that. Thought it was just a random hub of gates.

The alternative method favors one org a little more than others. :p
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Must take out the Gaudibaby. Much raves for Pyrochem.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

This discussion has been closed.