Brave Frontier Thread

Comments

• I'm closing in on 70!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Make sure you guys check on the merit points store. If you haven't been there yet, you've probably got a few thousand or more points saved up in achievements you can use for evolving or fusing creatures, spheres, keys and more.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Shaddus if I use an imp on a character is it lost if I evolve, or does it stick around?
    It sticks around permanently. On the other hand, Burst level halves when you evolve, I think.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Oh man, I managed to get an Earth Mecha god thing today

I'll admit it cost me 1 gem, but I got it damnit

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    My first couple took gems too, don't feel bad. They aren't pushovers.
  • I would say most of the 7* evolves are worth 1 gem
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    The arena AI is just beyond incompetent. 
    3/4 of my losses are because my unit's decided to not use their Brave Burst (which would nuke the other team) when they had it and I end up getting BB'd to death the next round. So I'm right there with you, it's dumb.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    If you've got any of the Soul Bound Saga characters (I think Sidd had one), now's the time to grab the mob you need to evolve it to 6*.
    Woohoo, burn those honour points for summons!
    So, opinion time.

I can evolve my Ultor to 6* or my Quaid to 7* - but can't do both yet (and still use them) due to cost, which should I do first?

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ultor is a pretty bamf tank and all around awesome guy it seems like to me. That's the route I would go, personally.
    Ultor is getting a 7* next month, I'd go for that.
    So, I ignored the advice I asked for and evolved my Quaid

Because I wanted to

I love it

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    You really can't go wrong with evolving Quaid. Ultor's still a pretty solid choice in the future though.
    Quaid so good. I (ab)use Sidd's Quiad all the time
    edited June 2015
    Is there a quicker way to level up...i'm almost 70 and it's sooo slooow. 

P.S. ARDMORE. KEEP TRIDON AS YOUR LEAD. I abuse his buffs. 

P.P.S. I have 6* Claire and 6* Feeva. Feeva produces BC on spark, and Claire's SBB buffs sparks like crazy. So I just endlessly SBB every turn while questing and one shot everything except bosses. If I use SIdd's Quaid, I one round bosses. So easy. 
    Not really. Spam the hell out of the Monday dungeon, keep doing the main quest line, and so on. There's a ton of side stuff to do, like the Trials in the Capital.
    Yeah, I got most my current levels abusing monday dungeon on 1/2 energy vortex - by the time I'd run out of energy, I'd level up again so I just did it constantly

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I missed half of that and I am sad.
    It comes back every so often.
    Whoo, Frontier Hunter! Hit as hard as you can, and once you finish End and attempt Terminus, try to spam End as often as possible to build up your points.
    Terminus kicks my ass, can only get to stage 5 or 6

I can handle the first 3 though, got all the rewards from them

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Yeah...terminus ran me over like a bus. I even used Sidd's OP Quaid. End is hard too. :( I got a spiffy +15% to all stats gem though which is sweet. 
    Terminus is pretty damned hard. This is the first FH I've actually been able to finish it, much less score decently.

Just make sure you spam End as often as you can. If you rank high enough in accumulated points, you'll go up FH ranks faster and get decent items/special units.
    My whole team is from the god tier except one who is one tier below and I still get walloped lol. Currently using shera, Claire, feeva lead, and rowgen.
  • TauTau
    edited June 2015
    Btw, Ultor and Tridon are getting a 7* form in July
    OOOH. I have a Tridon.