Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Salome said:
    I've been doing a lot of writing lately while working on Titan, and I've realized that this play I'm writing is over 25 pages long in a word document. I hope it isn't too long. D:
    That's so awesome! Highfives. :D I just finished up something myself and I'm pretty pleased with my shaky first draft. Who knew you could knock out so much writing over a 9 hour international flight?
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    What marriage? Astraea? Who is that bitch? I'm totes available.
  • If that's my engagement present, grandpa... I accept.
    Ixion said:
    Oh lawd, you two need to get a room already, with a gallon of boxed wine and an electric fireplace.

I mean...that was the plan.
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    They are second cousins. I don't think its possible.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Silvanus said:
    They are second cousins. I don't think its possible.
    Incest is wincest for most of Lusternia.
    D'Murani practically invented incest.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celingen! Lothrina! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Daraius said:
    Omg don't write it in Word or it will be a nightmare transcribing it to a format the game can accept. 
    The only issue I ever have is the book/TOC/Index gets flaky (maybe because i'm 64x). Other than that, Word's been great for me. What messes you up?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Steingrim said:
    Daraius said:
    Omg don't write it in Word or it will be a nightmare transcribing it to a format the game can accept. 
    The only issue I ever have is the book/TOC/Index gets flaky (maybe because i'm 64x). Other than that, Word's been great for me. What messes you up?
    I don't even remember, because I haven't used it since my early Achaea days.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • You pay 1,000 bound credits and receive the Doctoral Cord of the Anomaly.

Yessssss
  • edited August 2015

For things and stuff.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Raves @Daevos for the chess match! Was a lot of fun! :D

That makes me 4-2!

• Raves for @Tarkenton for being awesome and fixing my chat in Mudlet

Also raves to everyone in Glomdoring and @Manteekan for the RP!
  • I feel like I need to invent a new word to describe my feelings about all that Glomdoring stuff today. Gleerage?

No, no... I'm thrilled. Really. 
    X(
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Steingrim said:
    Daraius said:
    I seem to recall it breaking spacing, and replacing certain characters with garbage, like ", ', and -.
  • I always use Notepad to write my posts because Word tends to replace quotes with similar-but-not-the-same quotes (” instead of "). Same issue with single quotes and dashes, yes.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You can disable "smart quotes" in Word (those are the ones you are having an issue with usually). There are some other characters in Word that can mess it up too, but those are the most common.
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Real (wo)men write their posts in telnet directly to the game.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Raves for getting to go full Hurricane Celina mode and the Shadow Court letting me.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Oh man I thought I was on a roll submitting six tattoo designs today, but there's approvals rolling in before I've even finished! Kudos @Charites!!  :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Celina said:
    Raves for getting to go full Hurricane Celina mode and the Shadow Court letting me.
    Considering that up until a few days ago, you were the one primarily opposed to doing exactly what we did last night... of course we "let you". There was no longer anything to debate.

...False Memory, right?
    :P
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    But war? War never changes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    But war? War never changes.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Raves for @Phoebus constantly being the voice of reason in my head that I clearly don't possess. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sylandra said:
    Raves for @Phoebus constantly being the voice of reason in my head that I clearly don't possess. <3
    It's a classic case of the blind leading the blind. But we get by on the powers of friendship. :D
This discussion has been closed.