Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Manteekan said:
    My rave: All of the great and interesting RP I am having with you lot! It has really given me great ideas about the direction Manteekan has gone and will continue to go. I can't wait to continue to develop Him further, so expect much more to come!

Still no interactions with @Jadice that I have seen (beyond the calling out to her when you first showed up). Surely there is some interesting stories between the two of you that either of you could share with us.
  • Rave for raves!

• I have a rave for @Ilthilior and @Arimisia for taking the time to talk to me and RP a bit. Been enjoying that!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Manteekan said:
    Manteekan said:
    My rave: All of the great and interesting RP I am having with you lot! It has really given me great ideas about the direction Manteekan has gone and will continue to go. I can't wait to continue to develop Him further, so expect much more to come!

Still no interactions with @Jadice that I have seen (beyond the calling out to her when you first showed up). Surely there is some interesting stories between the two of you that either of you could share with us.
    @Jadice is soooooo old news... (just kidding Jaddy, I luh u bby, notice meeee)
    I'm not sure if you've noticed, but she tends to give people the cold shoulder.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I LOVE YOU FOR FOREVER AND A DAY @LISAERA !
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited August 2015
    Alting. So many orgs, so little time!

• Raves to @Lavinya @Stratas @Tekora @Pejat and Yzolde for being so nice to let me pilot them on a gargantuan adventure. It's fun!
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Rave to @Nocht for that truefavour. Whew!  :x :x :x

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    Rave to @Nocht for that truefavour. Whew!  :x :x :x
    Yes this is awesome.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited August 2015
    Got privs to flex to Nekotai and Blacktalon! Next is SD.

Xenthos hates me and won't give me EG privs. Something about not talking back on the Court. I don't know what he could possibly be referring to. Celina is synonymous with manners and respect. 
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Your design #20864 of Cririk Adom's judgmental face was approved.

And here I thought it had been rejected ages ago for being inappropriate or something. This is the best day ever.

Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Portius said:
    Your design #20864 of Cririk Adom's judgmental face was approved.

And here I thought it had been rejected ages ago for being inappropriate or something. This is the best day ever.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Anti-rave none of my likes from Risu transfered to me when I namechanged.
  • Raves @Drocilla for backing my chess tournament :D I really appreciate it.

• Unzareh said:
    I have a rave for @Ilthilior and @Arimisia for taking the time to talk to me and RP a bit. Been enjoying that!
    Cheers. Raves to Ninjakari.
  • Xenthos said:
    You can disable "smart quotes" in Word (those are the ones you are having an issue with usually). There are some other characters in Word that can mess it up too, but those are the most common.
    That. AFAIK all autocorrect characters can be turned on and off.
  • Raves for Juur! @Manteekan
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Juur wanted to squish @Celina. What's not to like? (plz don't hurt me)

• Salome said:
    Raves for Juur! @Manteekan
    Also rave to Juur for your new title.
    xD

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for finally settling with something that feels a little more then grinding and having a little RP attached to it on little Aeldra's quest for demigodhood. Took some time to accept that the times of fast leveling were over.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Raves for a certain someone letting me help them with a certain something that really (enjoyably) exercises my writing skills. There's a reason I'm getting things done so quickly!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited August 2015
    Raves for this ---> Shouts rise up from the Village of Shanthmark, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Holy Principality of New Celest.

Only took like, close to 3 hours.

ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

This discussion has been closed.