Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Discovered lobstrosities and been madly giggling and laughing ever since. That name totally is epic.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    Discovered lobstrosities and been madly giggling and laughing ever since. That name totally is epic.
    We also have lots of virgins. They're especially gaunt.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    This day of tattoo adventures has seen many dreams fulfilled, and one mercilessly crushed. The Charites giveth and they taketh away, but they do it with patience and grace. =D>
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Let me guess, they wouldn't let you have Sylandra tattooed across your hand?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    That's exactly right, actually. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Sylandra said:
    Wait, wait, that wasn't just a forum joke?

It's almost like you want me to retaliate with the worst loboshigaru tramp stamp in history.

Do it! Also, pics!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    When you don't realize you're close to the next bardic rank until you log in and see dem credits. @-)
    Sweet, I needed a sugar daddy. 

HAAAAAY.
  • edited August 2015
    I wish for whoever wyrded the icedigger pit to have my children, because the panic climb up into the trees saved me.
  • Of course you are, twist is so incredibly OP for 1v1.

(To those involved earlier, called it, pay up)
    Lol, it's not, people are just bad at managing healing priorities. At the very least, I admit it is much better than harb solo, especially when considering the wonky limbo we are in with overhaul and being a damage class. Oh well, all about the fun right? It was fun! Lost fair and square. Glad people think enough about me to place bets on me. It's weird though, I never thought of you at all.
  • Don't worry, it was in an ooc clan. It tends to make for a good story when people talk crap in shouts and then die.
    edited August 2015
    I thought I was just playing my character. I guess if you guys want to make a big deal about that on ooc clans, that's your perogative! I suppose I could go BT if I really wanted OP win solo pk, but what silly narrative would that fit in to?
    edited August 2015
    Twist is solid, no arguments there! SD is certainly a top tier choice, but SD healer (what I played) is very counterable. Hexes is crazy with stun+aeon, but i never played it. At the end of the day, I like to participate in solo and small group pk. Bard, as silvanus said, isn't the best choice. Everyone has the style they prefer.
  • Also died tonight. My fuel for the war that's going on now is full! One day, I will get my revenge! XD
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Lots of OOC help led to me fixing a couple of triggers/aliases in my influencing stuff. I was going over it and found this gem, that apparently I added in a moment of pique.

elseif iType==tostring("paranoia") then
      send("heartstop")
     end

add that to the first pair of levels I've gained this month and 7 levels on my new beast, and I'm a happy abomination unto Nuggin.
  • Raves to @Silvanus for asking questions! 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Raves to that small band of people  at the Cay, and the mind boggling topic of breathing! 
  • edited August 2015
    Rave's to everybody for the Aether battles!
    Even though I died a few times, and started rather drunk, and had no power, it was fun. I even got a kill shot on the Wrath.
    Then I died.
    Hah.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• I am having a super rough night, including dropping things on my head, exploding glass jars and ruining my dinner. Cauthorn bought me a crate to cheer me up. 

You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a Leprechaun Poteen Crate from within.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    As you carefully unwrap a Leprechaun Poteen Crate, the ancient package releases a cloud of stale air just before it crumbles to dust. As the dust blows away, you find yourself holding ten leprechaun poteen curios.
    Looking deeper into a Leprechaun Poteen Crate, you are delighted to discover the poison mantakaya.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a pair of kissable golden lips from within.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a worn, frosted angel figurine from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a king's ransom of golden sovereigns from within.
    You've unwrapped a STANDARD present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Trader Bob from within.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a king's ransom of golden sovereigns from within.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store cloudberry tea in your rift.
    You've unwrapped a SUPERIOR present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store 63 opal in your rift.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Roxie Wingnut from within.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a roll of 494 dingbats from within.
    You've unwrapped an ULTIMATE present! (Your Gift Counter has been reset.)
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store 35 wood and 43 sparkleberry in your rift.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly store a potion of fire in your rift.
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a plush doll of Shakiniel, Defender of the Dawning Hope from within.

Yeah. My night is a bit better now. 
  • edited August 2015
    Yes I'm kidding, what kind of psycopath would steal all the credits out of a guild? Nip that rumour in the bud.

Because someone will miss it and the meta will become fueled with raaaaaaaggggeeeeeeee
  • edited August 2015
    Nymerya said:
    You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a roll of 494 dingbats from within.
    (ಠ_ಠ)
  • Phew, for a second I thought you got gold as an Ultimate gift @Nymerya. Yay for Dingbats and pretty curio thing though.
  • Raves to @Telperion, @Tridemon, @Ayi and @Taevyn. I understand your hard work now :)

And Raves for this! 
    A bright flash of cobalt light flares from the Cay of Cloadahi as a soothing mist blankets the Inner Sea, prompting the delighted cries of dolphins and dragon turtles.

It has not been your birthday yet this year. Patience, your present will still be here when the big day comes!

BWAH

HAPPY BARFDAY TO ME ANYWAY!
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • It took more than a week, but I finally found someone to enchant my robes. :D
This discussion has been closed.