Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    That's definitely the longest I've seen any of this going on. Thanks for everybody who was involved and for keeping the struggle civil and fun.

That amount of spam. :(

Still raves for the fun experience, though!
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • I was pretty damn sure that when you and Azula both got shattered, we were pretty much done. It came down to village feelings that'd been built up beforehand, I think. ... Also, the fact that @Akyaevin left was a blessing.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Azula said:
    That was one of the longest struggles for a village that I have been!

Raves to @Tridemon and @Taevyn who were there from start to finish!

Raves to @Aeldra and @Kali who came later and gave us renewed hope!

Raves to lovely friends, who came to our aid @Elanorwen @Barrin @Haghan @Avurekhos @Kethaera and others I might have missed!

And most importantly raves to the perseverance of our competitors as well! @Akyaevin @Ixion @Eritheyl @Ilthilior @Sedanas @Xaldrin @Tanin and even @Arcanis and @Camberre too!

It was a nice, clean fight without unnecessary trash talking! Everyone was so focused!

<3 
    Well fought, and congrats Azzy et all.

We couldn't overcome the largely negative village feelings, despite having won the first two rounds almost exclusively. That's really frustrating! :(

No trash talking? Here's an example of a classy individual:

Elanorwen tells you, "Coward."
    Elanorwen tells you, "But then again, I'm not surprised... about ninety percent of your organization is cowards."

You tell Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, the White Falconess, "I am busy, cry to someone else."

Elanorwen tells you, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. At the end of the day, you're still a city of cowards."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    What?!!?? @Elanorwen swears she's turned a new leaf and is no longer this person.

I don't believe that quote for one second.

/sarcasm

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    That was pretty fun for a revolt, even though the first half was spent on my phone trying to move my computer to the other room and hook it up >_>
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Gabriella said:
    <big block of text that is my description>.
    She walks with the truefavour of Hoaracle. She walks with the truefavour of Lisaera. She walks with the truefavour of Maylea.

Three truefavours?!

:-O
    Please spin the wheel to get an Estarra one, and then go offer to Darvellan, too. :>
    ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂ ɪᴛs ʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ sᴀʟᴛ! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ☂                                ヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、`ヽ`、ヽヽ`ヽ`、ヽヽ`

• Taevyn said:
    Gabriella said:
    <big block of text that is my description>.
    She walks with the truefavour of Hoaracle. She walks with the truefavour of Lisaera. She walks with the truefavour of Maylea.

Three truefavours?!

:-O
    Please spin the wheel to get an Estarra one, and then go offer to Darvellan, too. :>
    I don't have any coins! 
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited August 2015
    Ixion said:
    Azula said:
    That was one of the longest struggles for a village that I have been!

Raves to @Tridemon and @Taevyn who were there from start to finish!

Raves to @Aeldra and @Kali who came later and gave us renewed hope!

Raves to lovely friends, who came to our aid @Elanorwen @Barrin @Haghan @Avurekhos @Kethaera and others I might have missed!

And most importantly raves to the perseverance of our competitors as well! @Akyaevin @Ixion @Eritheyl @Ilthilior @Sedanas @Xaldrin @Tanin and even @Arcanis and @Camberre too!

It was a nice, clean fight without unnecessary trash talking! Everyone was so focused!

<3 
    Well fought, and congrats Azzy et all.

We couldn't overcome the largely negative village feelings, despite having won the first two rounds almost exclusively. That's really frustrating! :(

No trash talking? Here's an example of a classy individual:

Elanorwen tells you, "Coward."
    Elanorwen tells you, "But then again, I'm not surprised... about ninety percent of your organization is cowards."

You tell Force Commander Elanorwen Pavok, the White Falconess, "I am busy, cry to someone else."

Elanorwen tells you, "Yeah, yeah, whatever. At the end of the day, you're still a city of cowards."

bahahhahahahahahah

Damn straight we're cowards. We took on 3 v 1, at one point 4 v 1 org fight. We should be ashamed.

P.S: Down with Eroee
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    This is like an onion of irony. You peel back a layer only to find more!
    edited August 2015
    Shush. It was a fair and fun battle. I thought the mags had us more then once. Funny door business had me confused a lot as well. Enjoy the fun that was to be had! More raves to all who participated!
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Synkarin said:
    What?!!?? @Elanorwen swears she's turned a new leaf and is no longer this person.

/sarcasm
    Awww, now I can't call people cowards IC-ly anymore? Pretty sure the old Elanorwen would have used a much more colourful language. I guess you can't make people happy anymore. Also, it's not like I started it... after the repeated yawning from at least a couple of Mags aimed at me while I was trying to chase and debate them without a single trigger, sure.... I'll trash talk. Feel free to ask @Sedanas about how much trash talking I gave him... pretty sure the conversation with him was reasonable... but hey, at least he stood his ground against me in more than one debate unlike the big guns of Magnagora that ran for the hills the moment I so much as glanced at them.

Raves for @Sedanas and trying to learn how to debate. Hit me up if you'd like some pointers.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Arcanis said:
    Ixion said:

bahahhahahahahahah

Damn straight we're cowards. We took on 3 v 1, at one point 4 v 1 org fight. We should be ashamed.

P.S: Down with Eroee
    Aww... but you know, I enjoyed trash talking with you, @Arcanis. And you motivated me to practice debating. Raves for that.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:

/sarcasm
    Awww, now I can't call people cowards IC-ly anymore? Pretty sure the old Elanorwen would have used a much more colourful language. I guess you can't make people happy anymore. Also, it's not like I started it... after the repeated yawning from at least a couple of Mags aimed at me while I was trying to chase and debate them without a single trigger, sure.... I'll trash talk. Feel free to ask @Sedanas about how much trash talking I gave him... pretty sure the conversation with him was reasonable... but hey, at least he stood his ground against me in more than one debate unlike the big guns of Magnagora that ran for the hills the moment I so much as glanced at them.

Raves for @Sedanas and trying to learn how to debate. Hit me up if you'd like some pointers.

Except you do the exact same thing against me, or Viynain, or other big debaters in Gaudiguch, unless of course you have 5 chanters and afflicters helping you out and sometimes you still run then. So you're pretty much calling people cowards for doing the exact same thing you do. The irony is great within this one.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Synkarin said:

/sarcasm

Except you do the exact same thing against me, or Viynain, or other big debaters in Gaudiguch, unless of course you have 5 chanters and afflicters helping you out and sometimes you still run then. So you're pretty much calling people cowards for doing the exact same thing you do. The irony is great within this one.
    Pretty sure I haven't ran from a debate in over three months. Might be longer, but I don't seem to recall that. In fact, there was a moment just today where my ego went as far down as 500 and I still kept debating with manual swapping of mindsets and not even a highlight of good/bad hits rather than bolting... but sure... let's all dig up obscure references to events that happened months ago and claim them to be relevant.

You know this one time, on Facility, where you somersaulted out of 4 thornlashes and sap lock back when I was a Hartstone? Yeah, that's you, such a coward to not fight a practical newbie... see how relevant that is to the situation?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Elanorwen said:
     Feel free to ask @Sedanas about how much trash talking I gave him... pretty sure the conversation with him was reasonable... but hey, at least he stood his ground against me in more than one debate unlike the big guns of Magnagora that ran for the hills the moment I so much as glanced at them.

It seems that you are unable to accept that there are priorities in a village which don't include debating you in a given moment when you desire to. Magnagora was relying considerably on my direction and coordination. You were strategically worthless for me to waste time debating.
    edited August 2015
    Pretty sure I haven't ran from a debate in over three months. Might be longer, but I don't seem to recall that. In fact, there was a moment just today where my ego went as far down as 500 and I still kept debating with manual swapping of mindsets and not even a highlight of good/bad hits rather than bolting... but sure... let's all dig up obscure references to events that happened months ago and claim them to be relevant.

You know this one time, on Facility, where you somersaulted out of 4 thornlashes and sap lock back when I was a Hartstone? Yeah, that's you, such a coward to not fight a practical newbie... see how relevant that is to the situation?

Then Viynain or someone that could and would debate you hasn't been around for a revolt with you in 3 months. I've never seen you sit and debate me without running unless you had several supporters.

I've tried to fight you one on one plenty of times, yet you always run. Something about not wanting to fight OP drunk mechanics, but you want to call someone out for not fighting against allergies? Which by the way, makes druids the best 1v1 class in the game atm. Sorry, that I tumbled out of a saplock to cure up, I guess I should have just let you kill me instead? Weird priorities. 

We can get into this back and forth all day, but the point is, you keep saying that you're this better person, time and time again, yet, we keep finding examples of how you're not this better person. You keep throwing out the trashtalking, keep doing the same stuff over and over.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Synkarin said:

Then Viynain or someone that could and would debate you hasn't been around for a revolt with you in 3 months. I've never seen you sit and debate me without running unless you had several supporters.

I've tried to fight you one on one plenty of times, yet you always run. Something about not wanting to fight OP drunk mechanics, but you want to call someone out for not fighting against allergies? Which by the way, makes druids the best 1v1 class in the game atm. Sorry, that I tumbled out of a saplock to cure up, I guess I should have just let you kill me instead? Weird priorities. 

We can get into this back and forth all day, but the point is, you keep saying that you're this better person, time and time again, yet, we keep finding examples of how you're not this better person. You keep throwing out the trashtalking, keep doing the same stuff over and over.
    I'm pointing out how I am a better person in comparison to myself of quite some time ago. Your problem for not believing it and repeatedly trying to antagonize me only serving to prove my point when I don't go ballistic at you in response. Heck, I'm even being nice by not pointing out how you seem to crave me posting something just so you can respond and try to annoy me. It's not going to work, give it up. Further comments from you on this topic will be ignored. Feel free to come back when you have something constructive to say.

• Raves @Elanorwen for just being plain awesome! <3 *luff*
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    YES. You have to stay and debate just like you have to stay and PK until someone dies. NO MERCY, NO SURRENDER.
  • Well Silv, there is quite a difference between running because you don't think you can win, and running because you have specific tasks that are more urgent.

Both parties take a risk of being shattered, no matter how good or bad they are or how much maxEgo they have. Generally, debating out the org contesting you is a good idea. If they aren't influencing mobs, debating them is often a waste of time.
  • Celina said:
    YES. You have to stay and debate just like you have to stay and PK until someone dies. NO MERCY, NO SURRENDER.
    Oh, good. At least I'm doing pk right.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Technically, by that definition, so am I.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited August 2015
    Carved from living flesh, the Tome of Abomination rises and falls, pulsing with an alien life. Layers of stretched and tanned flesh compose the cover, bound with dried skin of a familiar, faded blue hue. Runes profaning existence and mortality rim the thick cover, carved directly into the skin. Each figure and rune weeps a black, congealed fluid, releasing the sweet stench of decay. Within, each page shifts and shudders, filled with untold volumes of knowledge. In the centre of the book's cover, a single eye, its lid closed, shudders as though asleep.
    It bears the distinctive mark of Sohei Eritheyl Somnius.

hocus pocus animated GIF
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Stuff of nightmare!
This discussion has been closed.