Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• (❀╹◡╹)
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    @Celina AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Woo Team South! Yay astrology spheres!
    See you in Sapience.
  • Crek and Narynth, yep. Lots of cheering.  \:D/

I am a meld slave now. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2016
    :whip:
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    All you combatants can keep your fancy skills and kills. Nothing beats a verbal spar with @Rancoura! That was too fun :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    I won.

Wyrd4eva.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves to @niico for putting up with my attempts to dreamjack @ulalah.
    Still not sur what was going on with that.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It's bugged right now, afaik. 
  • Hmm, yeah, that's annoying.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Even though it's annoying to wake up with 25 power and jump immediately into a fight, conflict is always fun. Raves to Glom for the defence, and @Rolsand, @Augent, @Synkarin, and...oh, there was another Gaudi there but I can't remember who it was.

I need more power regeneration. 
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Niico said:
    Even though it's annoying to wake up with 25 power and jump immediately into a fight, conflict is always fun. Raves to Glom for the defence, and @Rolsand, @Augent, @Synkarin, and...oh, there was another Gaudi there but I can't remember who it was.

I need more power regeneration. 
    PlexJewels+Lucidian = all the power
  • Oh fuck I just pissed off my mother's sugar daddy rip me.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    How you forget my side piece like that.
  • Celina said:
    How you forget my side piece like that.
  • Echoes are the best, and figuring out how to do them in Mudlet has finally been accomplished - now I can replace all the ones I lost when I switched from Mush. Finally my screen will be acceptable again.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Niico said:
    Echoes are the best, and figuring out how to do them in Mudlet has finally been accomplished - now I can replace all the ones I lost when I switched from Mush. Finally my screen will be acceptable again.

The thing I like about echos is that there are so many ways to do them. I even have an alias set up to pop up the mudlet color palette.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    edited March 2016
    The Wheel of Tzaraziko crackles with a brilliant display of colours, rewarding you with Prayer Beads of the Gods.

You reach out and touch Prayer Beads of the Gods. 
    Prayer Beads of the Gods changes under your blessed touch, imbued with the holy power of Viravain. 

Squeal!  

:-\"
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Steingrim said:

Talkan said:
    Arix said:
    I dunno, I remembered hearing that someone was bought a cubix by Celest and then booked it out of there and it was semi-contextually relevant so I brought it up.
    I guess in the grand scheme of things it was a pretty quick turn around.

In reality, it was about a year (maybe a month or two less) from the purchase of the cubix until I decided I was done with the game.

Likewise, it was about 4-6 months from being turned into a vernal ascendant to the point I left the game.

Again, the narrative that's spun now is that both of those things were immediately preceding my departure. I'm certainly not here to try and set the record straight. As I said earlier, having a narrative spun by players is so effing cool. That's why all my game-time is spent in EVE Online now :D
    @Talkan. Hey you know I don't think you're an angel and there are certainly things you did that you got away with, but AFAIK the cubix wasn't one of them and if that was the reason Celest didn't let you rejoin when you asked a year or two ago then that's wrong. Where ever you are now I hope you're giving them hell.
    I spend all my game time in EVE Online and Arma these days, but sometimes I think fondly back towards when Lusternia was the best game I ever played!
    That signature is a flame. I am but a moth.

#bringShikariback 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited March 2016
    Shaddus said:
    image I'm keeping an eye on you, @Sylandra
    We were talking about how cool Fire Spinners are at the Matrix just the other day. We're dangerous artistic rebels worldly, cultured ladies.
  • Shaddus said:. I even have an alias set up to pop up the mudlet color palette.

Do want...
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves and thank you to the @Oneiroi for trying your best to fix a bugged quest with me\! We weren't successful, but you were persistent and I hope it gets resolved.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Versalean said:
    Shaddus said:. I even have an alias set up to pop up the mudlet color palette.

Do want...
    Just make an alias that does showColors()
This discussion has been closed.