Comments

• Niico said:
    @Enyalida Wyrdenwood!
    Raves to @niico for doing that.
    Wildewood doens't have any either IIRC.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I support the Vladimere train.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    All aboard the taint train!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited March 2016
    forums don't like ascii
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's...pretty sexy artwork.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

It is from the 'Angel's Cutting Cake' vol. 3.
  • Steingrim said:
    Shaddus said:

It is from the 'Angel's Cutting Cake' vol. 3.
    @steingrim
    Is there a male version?

• Thanks, @Twytch, for humoring my suicidal tendencies. For never saying "no", however many times I asked.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for @siam for actually reacting to my complain and revoking my curious enemy status to Vivarain and replacing it with something I possibly have done ( now, I am really curious what those chapters are, but still glad my complaint got accepted :-) )
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Sent By: (System) On 03/10/9:55
    You have gained 49 bound credits due to your protege, Niico's, purchase.
  • That's why you never let your protege go. One day they'll decide to guildhop.
  • Shaddus said:

It's part of the stuff @Azula set me up with :D

Though I changed the line about cleansing souls

because well...
  • Xenthos.  :-bd

(still totally terrified of talking to you about stuff!)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Raves to @niico for the cool rite. And to the rest of @Glomdoring for showing up.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2016
    Just discovered that the guy who does most(all?) of Iron Realms' artwork is Canadian.   :)>-

Edit: Can see more of his stuff here.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Good grief deviant art is awful on mobile. Neat he's doing work for darkest dungeon though.
  • @Niico - you rock. Thanks for all your help tonight, bro :)
  • Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the summer-born Lady Dylara of House Stormcrow, Member of the Blacktalon."

Summer born was weird, but kinda fits!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Happy.

For reasons.
  • Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the

tainted Lady Alaksanteri of House Elithysius, Elder of the Nihilists."

Raves for the gala.:)

• "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the harmonious Lady Kiradawea of House Startail, the Execumatrix Magnificus."

This is shaping up to be a fantastic event.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • edited March 2016
    Sergio Drabardi, the Ascension Gala Announcer says, "Please welcome to the Ascension Gala the silent Lady Kalaneya of the ancient and renowned House Shee-Slaugh, ."

:(

The other titles have been great though, especially the newbs who got slacker of Magnagora and bribed himself out of it.
    Rancoura said:
    Just discovered that the guy who does most(all?) of Iron Realms' artwork is Canadian.   :)>-

Edit: Can see more of his stuff here.
    Did not realize this was the same guy who did the Darkest Dungeon art, awesome.
This discussion has been closed.