Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Stratas said:
    I started my day the same way I have for a while now - clearing the mirror army from the nomad camp so I can try to make some progress. Then, while waiting for the nomads to return, I go help Cheonbi summon the mirror army on the Mesa compound. I'm rewarded with the Incandescent Bracers of the Vernal Bracers curio set.

After the weave, I go spin the Wheel, and get 2 Czigany coins. Better than usual! My first spin is some additional curio pieces. My second spin is Specatacles of Clairvoyance.

Finally, after all my nighttime chores are settled, I log back in to find @Steingrim has cleared the lucidians out of the nomad camp again, and he helps hunt down the remaining cobras I need for my wakabi. With that, I finally have the Golden Belt of the Enlightened that I first started trying to get nearly 3 years ago. And because Gaudiguch is awesome, I got a bonus 25 credits for doing it.

Today was a good day.
    So tomorrow we start on the Vernal quests? JK.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Congrats, @Stratas!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• And raves to @stratas for sharing power node.
    Also to @Versalean for being a cool Protege.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Thank you for fixing my bug, bug-fixing person!
  • pledge deep methrenton
    You kneel humbly before Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame, and vow to destroy all the enemies 
    of the Light so their souls might be redeemed by the Holy Flame. The purifying white flames of 
    Celestia burn brightly around you.

Now I never have to do the quest again, yus.
  • Falmiis said:

Versalean said:
    Shaddus said:. I even have an alias set up to pop up the mudlet color palette.

Do want...
    Just make an alias that does showColors()

:-O Wow... I literally thought there were like ten colours! :-O
  • Chirbo said:
    pledge deep methrenton
    You kneel humbly before Methrenton, Crusader of the Holy Flame, and vow to destroy all the enemies 
    of the Light so their souls might be redeemed by the Holy Flame. The purifying white flames of 

You should have pledged japhiel[ disloyalty on command.....]

• @Tylwyth you should move to the Celestines to do that on your own! :D
  • Azula said:
    @Tylwyth you should move to the Celestines to do that on your own! :D
    You assume I haven't already done that.

• Well since you are in Glomdoring, as a druid, with no official record ever being in Celest, yes. I think it is a safe assumption.
  • edited March 2016
    Azula said:
    Well since you are in Glomdoring, as a druid, with no official record ever being in Celest, yes. I think it is a safe assumption.
    No, my alt, @tylwyth is.
    Sorry for the confusion

• Chirbo said:
    pledge deep methrenton

I remember the days you had to re-deepbond every time the Supernals died.

Those were dark times.
  • @Tekora they were dark times, but the effort to do everything all over again, built character! 

Raves to all the Celestians active right now. These may not be the best of times for our corner of the Basin, but I'm really enjoying your company!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Awww gee. Feeling the Gaudiguch love. RIGHT IN THE FEELS, MAN.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Also: With the wonderhorn fire buff, I now have level 13 fire buff without any third party sources like havoc cry, bard songs, or truefavors.

Self sufficient OP damage.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited March 2016
    I have to cheat and use argleblasters. But running 13 blunt and psychic is fun. What all are you running to hit 13?
  • edited March 2016
    @Twytch @Tekora @Azula

Used?

Message 43

Sent By: (system) on 02/15/3:35
    Pacts aren't the same as Deepbond, stop alting and go back to playing your Wiccan.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Isn't that Pledge, not Deepbond?  Pretty sure there's a difference.
  • Ooooooh. Don't mind me, I don't get how city-folk handle their ents.
  • @Niico I am not @Tylwyth :(
    See you in Sapience.
  • Well, I've made an embarrassment of myself. Only answer is to PK both of you to split the difference. <3
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm lost.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited March 2016
    See: above post.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rave for new RP opportunities.
  • Double-rave for submitting learning lines for a skill that didn't have them. *crosses fingers*
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Which one? 
  • @Enyalida Wyrdenwood!
This discussion has been closed.