Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Chirbo said:
    YOU CAN DO IT!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • edited October 2015
    IT'S THE FINAL COUNT DOWN

DO DO DO  DOOO
    DO DO DO DO DOOOOOO

*808 drums*
  • Only the most rockin' motivational songs to amp up @Chirbo!

The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Sleep, and lovers, both don't stop chasm. Right @Gero?
    They absolutely do.

It's just I tell geomancers to turn on metawake and sip oolong.

Sorrynotsorry.
  • Rancoura said:
    I just learned about a tree that slowly strangles its host tree to death while growing on it. Love finding RL Glomdoring-esque things.

As I recall, there's mosses like that too. I knew of a street where the trees were completely covered by it, and the interesting thing was that it was really beautiful to look at, almost like snow draped all over these massive trees... while slowly sucking the life out of them.

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Remember Xanth? From peirs anthony?
    It's had a willowesque tangle trees(which are animate carnivorous willow trees), And Carnivorous grass.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• It's illegal (at least it was in North Carolina in the 90s) to plant kudzu because it's one of those plants that are impossible to stop and take over all the surrounding plantlife (and buildings and whatever else is there) and kills it, like a parasite.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Ha, I was about to mention that. Yes, I've always been surprised that Glom didn't have more kudzu.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Glom hates competition.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Funnily enough, doesn't the Seren nexus world have a kudzu infestation?
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2015
    Shaddus said:
    Glom hates competition.

You mistake us. We thrive on it.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tarkenton said:
    Funnily enough, doesn't the Seren nexus world have a kudzu infestation?

Point made :P
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I love old pastebin drama logs. Much nostalgia.

• When I took over TM of Eboncraft, I decided to try to use all three private slots every year. This year @Salome tossed a few designs my way, so I only needed to add one to meet my goal. Nothing special, a blackthorn pan flute bound with brambles, but still (hers are better). I haven't missed a year yet of the seven I've been in charge. Here's hoping I can keep it up for the next seven, and the seven after that.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited October 2015
    Lavinya said:
    I love old pastebin drama logs. Much nostalgia.
    There's a pastebin buried somewhere of people on Jhager talking all kinds of trash about me IRL. That was a fun find. Jozen found my RL facebook somehow (which still weirds me out to this day) and thought he'd share it with all of Mag.

Maybe not nostalgic, but still very entertaining. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That's the second time I've had a dream phoenix die on me because I forget to use my beast dismiss/quit alias as opposed to just typing quit. Luckily, I leveled this one a bit earlier.

Arrrgh.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Dear Aetherepic Bugs,

Stahp it.

Love,
    Thalkros
  • Stratas said:
    When I took over TM of Eboncraft, I decided to try to use all three private slots every year. This year @Salome tossed a few designs my way, so I only needed to add one to meet my goal. Nothing special, a blackthorn pan flute bound with brambles, but still (hers are better). I haven't missed a year yet of the seven I've been in charge. Here's hoping I can keep it up for the next seven, and the seven after that.
    I'm just trying to procrastinate about the pile of unwritten books I have in my head. :(
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited October 2015
    I'm just trying to Gaudiguch and Chill  and

Sniffing about cautiously, a frisky puppy explores a bit. Finding an acceptable spot, she raises her leg and widdles on the ground. After a moment or two, she returns to your feet, sitting down and wagging her tail happily.
  • Grinding is so boring. Pushing hard to hit demigod during the greathunt but boooooooored. I want rp. But not while my ikon is ticking down. So torn!
    edited October 2015
    Gaudiguch and chill. Ahahaha

@Lothringen: Gaudiguch and chill? I'm free this weekend. 
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Celina said:

Lothrina babies plz. 
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Celina said:

Tease.
  • Wanting very much to disagree with @Celina. Just because.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    #storyofmylife
This discussion has been closed.