Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Yarith said:
    But, srsly, does it really matter?

What Sidd is saying is: Doing it does not matter, but lying to yourself (and everyone else) does. He is suggesting being forthright and not throwing out flimsy justifications; own up to your decisions.
  • @Garnuk is fun. Also I keep thinking of Katy Perry's Left Shark guy.
    See you in Sapience.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    The Trump "I'm just being truthful, and the truth is you're just loosers who choose to do loosery things. The truth, not being politically correct." schtick is officially old and tired. You don't get to spend a page talking about how there are no rules and no tactics that are wrong ("Buisness man, played the system etc. etc.") and then turn around and say "You're just weak for not following my secret rules, and needing help all the time, tsk. " Like, not only do you get to decide what objective truth is because you're the one smart guy in the room, or the one non-liar in the room or whatever, you also don't get to choose that you have the moral high ground... because you just feel like it? It's kind of played out when it's dominating news cycles AND Lusternia at the same time. 
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Anyways....creative interpretation of intentions and petty snub abuse aside....

WAR is tomorrow! I'm kind of antsy. I still have some stuff to fix in m&m. *panic*
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Apparently Celina just got compared to Donald Trump, that's new.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, it's a pretty trashy tactic to take, especially from someone who just tried to call me "gross" because I stated the objective truth even she accidentally admitted to: that this behavior is intentional. 

Though rather than making an honest remark about it, she'd rather continue to put words in my mouth like "loser" and "inferior" and "malicious," and imply I'm Donald Trump, when all I've said is the behavior is lame and on purpose (read: not the same as "wrong" or against hte rules). I still think it is lame on and purpose, I'm not calling people names over it though. 

It's a few steps above being compared to Hitler, so that's a plus. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Celina said:
    It's a few steps above being compared to Hitler, so that's a plus. 

Give it time.
    Hard to PK while listening to clients. 
    Sign this contract. Or else.

• Don't make me go all D'Cente` on you
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Celina said:
    Hard to PK while listening to clients. 
    And here I thought listening to clients while PKing would actually fuel rage to improve combat. Like listening to loud angry music? ;-)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm beginning to think half of you people are Xenthos' alts instead of mine, looking at the way you argue just for the sheer joy of arguing.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Qistrel said:
    I am not sure what to think about kephera-loyal people asking Nikkakorra to raise Cthoglogg so they can then do the counter-quests.
    :-/
    In-Game Name and Shame?
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I think for a time, people did that - especially when it was released the first time. Oh, and when the epic quest/title got released too.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    I'm beginning to think half of you people are Xenthos' alts instead of mine, looking at the way you argue just for the sheer joy of arguing.
    This is nothing.
  • Today I suffered my first two OOC mis-tells. W O E
    See you in Sapience.
  • I was still neurotic early during that brief spat in etherwilde. Lerad scried me while everybody was still in faethorn and then the next room walked into I saw him and freaked the fuck out
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Sad fink is sad...maybe I shouldn't have come back...

• ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    ************************************[ Bodyscan - Vitals Brief ]*************************************
    Topic          Mod 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Health         13
    Mana           12
    Ego            10
    ****************************************************************************************************

**********************************[ Bodyscan - Resistances Brief ]**********************************
    Topic          Mod 
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Universal      9
    Blunt          13
    Cutting        13
    Magical        13
    Fire           13
    Cold           13
    Poison         11
    Asphyxiation   9
    Electricity    13
    Psychic        10
    Excorable      10
    Divinus        13
    ****************************************************************************************************

**********************************[ Bodyscan - Resistances Brief ]**********************************
    Topic          Mod 
    Universal      10
    Blunt          13
    Cutting        13
    Magical        13
    Fire           13
    Cold           13
    Poison         11
    Asphyxiation   10
    Electricity    13
    Psychic        10
    Excorable      10
    Divinus        13

*************************************[ Bodyscan - Buffs Brief ]*************************************
    Topic          Mod 
    Universal      8
    Blunt          12
    Cutting        8
    Magical        8
    Fire           13
    Cold           8
    Poison         8
    Asphyxiation   8
    Electricity    8
    Psychic        11
    Excorable      8
    Divinus        8

Buffs system is fun when you're in tryhard mode.
  • I'm just waiting for the new thread of War logs. 
  • I should really log in and turn off my email messages config.
    Your numbers today are:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I can't stay connected to the game...I keep getting dropped. It was only occasional lag at first, and then I was dropping after about 30 seconds of lagging hard but being able to log in again, and now I can't even reconnect.  :( Sorry for the sudden disappearance, hope my empty husk isn't standing around somewhere.
  • Disconnects are really bad today... RIP down to kethbits. Others appear to be having the same lag/DC problems. Lusternia pls.
  • Ixion said:
    Disconnects are really bad today... RIP down to kethbits. Others appear to be having the same lag/DC problems. Lusternia pls.
    I assumed it was the weather and my connection. Heavy rains here.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    On one hand, I'm glad to know it's not just me. On the other hand, it sucks that people are having problems. :( Boo.
  • Good to know it's not jsut me, also bad.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Is this a sign of what to expect on Ascension day ? :(
    See you in Sapience.
This discussion has been closed.