Niico said:
    Why are there never any brewmeisters around? :<
    Because I was denied bardiness.

• Lavinya said:
    Niico said:
    NMBGUITHBWDWPWWOG

(nothing matters but glomdoring unless it's the harbingers, we don't want people who worship other gods)
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Lavinya said:
    Niico said:
    -hug-
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• edited March 2016
    Anyone interested in random RP? Even if I IG hate you? Hate RP can still be fun, it's even more fun when it's not all cuddlebunny friendship stuff. Darkness welcome. I want to be your enemy who doesn't murder you in the face at first glance (though someday soon I might get back into that. Maybe)

EDIT: Including Serenwilde. Ril has always been extremely subversive. I can find a reason to peacefully hate anyone. But I might need the OOC boost to get back into it

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • A player just suicided because they got debated out every time they tried to influence in an area.

Good job driving players away just so you can get more meaningless essence.
  • Twytch is just really trolly, he'll mellow out.
  • At that point, folks should just stand up for themselves and tell the other person/aggressor to fuck off. If someone's trolling you in such a way, or their actions piss you off, tell them off! We're all (mostly) adults here; you can stand up for yourself.

And since we're all adults, we should all know better than to be a needless douche to others. If someone tells you off, perhaps you should take an introspective look at your actions and not be such a dick.

• edited March 2016
    Yep, I debate people. I don't believe I'm the only one who does this, and it's actually more widespread now than the last time I played (two, three years ago?). If you're good enough to influence a high-level area like the Chancel, you should be good enough to slug it out on a debate.

I even debated @Brantas the other day. It's not like I shy away from a good challenge.

P.S. Essence isn't meaningless to me. I still have a lot of powers I want to buy.
    See you in Sapience.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Whoa, when did the Wailing Woman Inn get redone? It's... really not the Wailing Woman anymore, but it's not bad either. Mag needs a new seedy dive.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Vivet said:
    Whoa, when did the Wailing Woman Inn get redone? It's... really not the Wailing Woman anymore, but it's not bad either. Mag needs a new seedy dive.
    There is now a seedy little backroom for illegal figurine battles (harhar) though I noticed recently someone put a big golden throne in there...right where it's supposed to be all dingy....*facepalm*

I'm really proud of the facelift we gave the inn. We felt we wanted something with a bit more refinement. Most of the rooms were designed by myself and Nymerya.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Silvanus said:
    Whoa, people actually influence someone out ?

Grow some spine and kill them or leave them be. Debating out is a pathetic response (killing is too, just more justifiable). 
    I mean...I've killed people for less. Like that time the Hallifax CL didn't immediately give up a quest item during an event and I..."aggressively appropriated" it.
  • I miss nai'Dorin.

And then someday comes the Sea Battle, and I'll look back and wonder how I didn't appreciate these good times.
  • The wheel is pretty fun, but hopefully the next promo deals with credits so there's more of that to go around.
    See you in Sapience.
  • I like this because everyone gets something, not just people who buy credits
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I think this is the perfect summary of me in a fight/raiding when I can find the time. image
    Tarkenton said:
    I think this is the perfect summary of me in a fight/raiding when I can find the time. image
    You know, for a moment there, I was going to tell you that image was broken. And then I thought, "Aha!"
  • but it is...
    Chirbo said:
    but it is...
    That's the punchline. You get out there and... find that nothing works!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited March 2016
    Vivet said:
    Chirbo said:
    but it is...
      I think that's unintentional; if you quote it, and then hit "show source," it actually does have a URL.  https://gfycat.com/ThoseWarmheartedGalapagoshawk  <--

Edit: Note that I have not clicked the link, so I do not know what its contents actually are.  Simply quoting something already posted!
    Xenthos said:
    Vivet said:
    Chirbo said:
    but it is...
      I think that's unintentional; if you quote it, and then hit "show source," it actually does have a URL.  https://gfycat.com/ThoseWarmheartedGalapagoshawk  <--

Edit: Note that I have not clicked the link, so I do not know what its contents actually are.  Simply quoting something already posted!
    Shh.
  • Right click, open as new tab.

It's a gif hosted on a server that doesn't allow hotlinks, maybe.

It's also pretty funny.

This discussion has been closed.