Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    I now expect the mafia game to get very active. Chop chop.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    It's only when you're trying to draw it that you realise just how ridiculously oversized your weapon is.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Everytime I see Deekan's name I misread it as Druken.  =((

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Daraius said:
    Too many of my Shevat peeps haven't seen Zootopia. What does this family even stand for anymore? You're all disowned.  X(
    I LOVE ZOOTOPIA.

(Can I be a Shevat now)
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited April 2016
    Salome said:
    I LOVE ZOOTOPIA.

(Can I be a Shevat now)
    No.
    Stratas said:
    Salome said:

(Can I be a Shevat now)
    Hey, I've got a totally single Halli alt just waiting to get embroiled in all kinds of ridiculous  family drama and solve it over awkward tea. Call me sometime.
    Oh please, on the drama scale, that was a half-interested after school theater program at most.
    @Eliron, we already stole @Yarith. Accept the inevitable assimilation of your entire family.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Why must Jane Austen haunt me after so many years with quotes from Pride and Prejudice randomly popping into my mind while I try to write this letter? :(
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Falmiis said:
    Why must Jane Austen haunt me after so many years with quotes from Pride and Prejudice randomly popping into my mind while I try to write this letter? :(
    You're in Hallifax, and hang around with the right crowds for that. You can only blame yourself, really!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Eliron said:
    Sylandra said:
    @Eliron, we already stole @Yarith. Accept the inevitable assimilation of your entire family.
    Fine, but only because it's you, and only if I get to come too. :x

Only if you've seen Zootopia!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • No wonder Xeria and I didn't quite thrive in Hallifax. We aren't the type to really fit in with the jane austen crowd
    is dead like the dodo
  • edited April 2016
    @Daraius you waited for her for a century, like a good boy.

Surely that's got to count for something?
    is dead like the dodo
  • Falmiis said:
    Why must Jane Austen haunt me after so many years with quotes from Pride and Prejudice randomly popping into my mind while I try to write this letter? :(
    I have the exact opposite problem. Everytime I go to write something, it's like there's a struggle inside of me.

My brain: "hey. make a dick joke." 
    Me: "Ha, nah. I probably shouldn't.
    Brain: "Dude, come on. See? I just wrote at least half of it."
    Me: "That's not even close to half of a good setup. And it's not funny. I mean, yeah, I would giggle, but look at me."
    Brain: "Yeah, yeah, you're right, but you know what is funny?"
    Me: "What?"
    Brain: "Dick jokes."

come2mag
    Daraius said:
    I actively dislike Jane Austen but things seem all right for Daraius. That may change when Sylandra reads this post. Have I built enough good karma to survive the scandal?
    I am officially never going to watch Zootopia.
    Daraius said:
  • Sylandra said:
    Daraius said:
    I actively dislike Jane Austen but things seem all right for Daraius. That may change when Sylandra reads this post. Have I built enough good karma to survive the scandal?
    I am officially never going to watch Zootopia.
    How about a Zootopian version of Pride and Predjudice?
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Pride and Predjudice and Dogs?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited April 2016
    You mean the shevat clan as it is now?

Mr Darcy is cast as Daraius
    um..@Sylandra is Lady Catherine .....
    is dead like the dodo
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Tylwyth said:
    Pride and Predjudice and Dogs?

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited April 2016
    edit: Meh not important

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I love wishbone!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    That moment when you are using your mapper and it leads you straight through enemy territory, get stuck in guard stacks on -two- exits and run straight into 2 enemies inside an enemy village.

not sure how the heck Aeldra survived this, but it was my adrenaline burst for the evening. :D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Aeldra said:
    That moment when you are using your mapper and it leads you straight through enemy territory, get stuck in guard stacks on -two- exits and run straight into 2 enemies inside an enemy village.

not sure how the heck Aeldra survived this, but it was my adrenaline burst for the evening. :D
    arealock!
    beep
  • I just learned that people can't follow you when you ascend. I had assumed so since people can follow on Limbo from the epic artifact.

So I abandoned a bunch of people on a bubble. I'm sorry, next time I'll use a ship or a bubblix.
This discussion has been closed.