Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Loved that Daiua was having the same reaction to Elder Sunpride that I've been having.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Shaddus said:
    Everiine said:
    Just realized that Tokota Snowmane is naked. No wonder Adushoc moved in... ;))

It's hard for him to find pants that fit.
    Some of the other centaurs wear wraps or vests on their human torsos, but not Tokota!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • This event... seriously? Some of us already live in the south, and it's summer.
    Everiine said:
    Shaddus said:
    Everiine said:
    Just realized that Tokota Snowmane is naked. No wonder Adushoc moved in... ;))

It's hard for him to find pants that fit.
    Some of the other centaurs wear wraps or vests on their human torsos, but not Tokota!
    If you've got it... flaunt it.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I always feel like Uncle Iroh when I console people ic or ooc. (Please let this picture go through)

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    So @Lisaera, @Maylea, @Hoaracle, and @Nocht. Tell us about...this bet.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • No comment.
  • Shaddus said:
    So @Lisaera, @Maylea, @Hoaracle, and @Nocht. Tell us about...this bet.
    ?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Tremula said:
    I always feel like Uncle Iroh when I console people ic or ooc. (Please let this picture go through)
    Great, now I have Leaves From the Vine stuck in my head.
  • edited June 2016
    When people tell you that Twytch setting Glom on fire couldn't possibly never ever ever be the reason you are setting Seren on fire. You're just a bad bad griefer with bad bad reasons and lies hidden behind the billowing curtain of smoke rolling off the crispy, toasty forest. 

So you stop, and within a week you get messages that Twytch is setting Glomdoring on fire again.

#coincidences
  • There are ways to grief each other directly, without the use of forest proxies. I'm certain of this.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Well it kinda seems weird that you're getting back at Twytch by attacking Serenwilde...
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    @Twytch, the known Serenwilder, provoking retaliations from the known Glom Cyndarin. 
  • Set continuum on fire!
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • edited June 2016
    Can't set a city on fire (at least not effectively). Alliances are a real thing that exist. 

If you'll pardon the pun, I fight fire with fire. Sometimes you have to do what the other side wants to ignore just so they'll start caring about it. 
  • Well that's a stupid excuse. Raid Hallifax ya sissy.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Raiding Hallifax is not as disruptive as forest fires, if you try to put them out the conventional way. I ended up setting up bucket/rift triggers which makes it a lot faster, though.
    edited June 2016
    For reference: 

DIPLOMACY SUMMARY TWYTCH
    ***************[ Enemy Statuses Relevant To Your Organization ]****************
    Organization                                 Months    Amnesty       Fine 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Serenwilde                                      n/a       none    not set
    Moondancers                                     n/a       none    not set
    Moonspirit                                      n/a       none    not set
    Lisaera                                         n/a       none    not set
    Hartspirit                                      n/a       none    not set
    *******************************************************************************
  • No one raids cities. Distort gives everyone the sadz. :(
  • Xenthos said:
    Raiding Hallifax is not as annoying/greify as forest fires.
    FTFY
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Well no one kills firelords, so it seems a little illogical to argue fighting firestorms with killing air lords makes more sense. Seems like doing literally the same thing makes more sense if you just want the other side to tell their guy to knock it off! 
    edited June 2016
    No one raids cities. Distort Statues gives everyone the sadz. :(

FTFY :C
  • Want to buy effective way to set cities on fire.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• edited June 2016
    I only set Glomdoring on fire because no one came up to defend Daughters/Aspects (and yes, there were SDs / BTs around who could have heard). Come play. I had fun during that fight a few days ago against @Dylara, @Athree, and @Versalean.

PS I also set Serenwilde on fire when I can get away with it. Go ask @Rivius >.>
    See you in Sapience.
  • There's also very little that can be done against cities that can't be done against forests. Tear down statues? Yeah, perhaps, but odds are they'll be put up quickly again. Also, it's a channeled action, so anything disrupts it. A city equivalent to forest fires would be interesting though, although its efficiency would vastly differ between cities. For instance, due to the structure of Hallifax, it'd be a lot harder to fight it there than it would be in, say, Magnagora, where there are a lot of chokepoints to contain it.
  • Twytch said:
    I only set Glomdoring on fire because no one came up to defend Daughters/Aspects (and yes, there were SDs / BTs around who could have heard). Come play. I had fun during that fight a few days ago against @Dylara, @Athree, and @Versalean.

PS I also set Serenwilde on fire when I can get away with it. Go ask @Rivius >.>
    Does setting fires make people defend Ethereal more than killing the loyals? I've definitely never noticed that effect.
  • I also fail to see how fire fighting makes people more likely to defend. It's not like there's a mob that calls out saying HEY GUYS FOREST ON FIRE. (Get on it Brennan!)

It's annoying because it does passive damage to people and can be tedious to put out. You're doing it to be annoying, not to fight people. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Setting fires makes people defend their orgs, which actually leads some combat. I managed to see if I could survive @Xenthos, @Selna, and @Sikris (Sikris, I think) + a few guards (I did, for a good bit, too! Much love to MendingStone).
    See you in Sapience.
This discussion has been closed.