Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• People should laugh more.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Person: "When you slumber, I will slaughter your villagers."

Actual thing someone said to me today.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Falmiis said:

Person: "When you slumber, I will slaughter your villagers."

Actual thing someone said to me today.

Sounds like Twytch

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Naww, Glom has no villagers to slaughter ;)
    See you in Sapience.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Twytch said:

Naww, Glom has no villagers to slaughter ;)

Still sounds like you

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • I repeat: All these glom newbies are great :3
    Your numbers today are:
  • Magnagora hasn't been getting any of these newbies... :(
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    edited August 2016
    The flipping forums changed again and all the smileys suck. Our selection of faces diminishes in quality every time something changes. I miss the dancing bee! And I still miss losewings. What is this, now? A smattering of bootleg emojis that open menus while I'm typing? Yuck!
  • Ugh. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Naecia said:
    Magnagora hasn't been getting any of these newbies... :(
    Seems they've been favouring the communes.

I think the answer is clear. Destroy all forests.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    It might be because the forests don't have the same knee-jerk stereotypes associated with them that might discourage transferees. 
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Phoebus said:
    The flipping forums changed again and all the smileys suck. Our selection of faces diminishes in quality every time something changes. I miss the dancing bee! And I still miss losewings. What is this, now? A smattering of bootleg emojis that open menus while I'm typing? Yuck!
    The old forums were definitely the best. This platform in general just sucks.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Naecia said:
    Magnagora hasn't been getting any of these newbies... :(
    That's because of the truth in my song

*******************************[ "Pk" by Issey ]*******************************
    Stanza  Power           Lyric                                              
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    1       Nightfade       Issey Issey Issey can't you see?
    2       Venomdrops      That the Wyrd just mystifies me,
    3       Barghestblues   I just love its Perfect ways,
    4       Shadowrave      Taint is a joke, and the Wyrd's the way,

NMBG

/forumrp
    Your numbers today are:
  • Heh sometimes you words just hypnotize me.
  • I just wish hearing enemies sang my song when I refrained, I'd giggle so much
    Your numbers today are:
  • edited August 2016
    Rolsand said:
    Heh sometimes you words just hypnotize me.
    Both of my bard songs are actually inspired by Slick Rick :wink:

Your numbers today are:
  • Is the first one made by the notorious b.i.g?
  • edited August 2016
    It's sampled from Rick :D

What? Ricky Ricky Ricky what?
    Somehow your words just hypnotize me
    And I just love your jazzy ways
    Your numbers today are:
  • Usually updates are supposed to make a thing better. These forums instead just experience a continual sideways shift and I don't like it.

In other words.

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Do I want to get the iron elite or the no brainer bound credit package? What can I get with 300 credits? I've been away so long I don't know anymore. :sweat:
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• I don't know who gave me that title, and I don't even know when it happened. I am the most unobservant. You guys. :< 
    Wildeflower Aramel Strongleaf says to Xiran, "My cousin's attitude to life is rather like her attitude towards cake - to have everything, and at once, and lots of it."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Shikari will return I can feel it.

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    Shikari will return I can feel it.

Hope so!

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Dear admin:

Please make the sketchbook preserve sketches inside. If it did, I'd easily pay twice what you're asking.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Today was a bittersweet day. I learned some skills on my new alt but a good friend of mine is having issues in real life and has decided Lusternia isn't a place they can be right now.

<3 you, I hope it works out :)
    Your numbers today are:
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    Dear admin:

Please make the sketchbook preserve sketches inside. If it did, I'd easily pay twice what you're asking.
    Isn't that what the sketch seals are for?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    I'm actually unsure what sketch seals are for. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    You are holding:
    "sketch79808"                           a sketch of Iosai
    "sketch99086"                           a sketch of a ticking swarm of death watch beetles
    "sketch106138"                          a sketch of the Ebonglom Wyrdling
    "sketch106426"                          a sketch of the Eye of Zenos
    "seal135570"                            a master sketch seal
    "sketch139989"                          a sketch of a monstrous beast of black miasma
    "sketch159561"                          a sketch of Shikari
    "seal166918"                            a master sketch seal
    "seal170729"                            a master sketch seal
    "seal178997"                            a master sketch seal
    "seal179000"                            a master sketch seal
    "sketch186564"                          a sketch of Goloth Maxyenka the Restored
    "sketch251495"                          a sketch of a flickering coronuli
    "sketch251496"                          a sketch of a fiery nimbuli
    "sketch251497"                          a sketch of a smouldering embaruli
    "seal288455"                            a master sketch seal

Every one of those sketches is permanent due to a sketch seal. :P

Also, a sketch seal means you can make a statue from just that 1 sketch, you don't need multiples.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited August 2016
    Sketches with seals are nondecay, reset, and only one is required for basically anything you need a sketch for.
This discussion has been closed.