Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• Drama drama
    Your numbers today are:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Well I think that may go down as the shortest serving family head. I'm enjoying my quiet PK time without the drama, nothx.
    Hmmm...that's funny. Hey, @Shevats, have you guys noticed any family drama?
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm all about family drama. We just keep it discreet.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I feel like I missed something.
  • Xenthos said:
    I feel like I missed something.
    **********************[ THE BLOOD HOUSE OF YSAV'RAI ]**********************
              Blooded Chancellor: (Nobody)

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• See, that's what being on council is useful for: you can pass legislation outlawing family drama on pain of death and/or re-education. Have it enforced by the Familial Arrangement Reharmonization Taskforce.
    Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • edited August 2016
    Possibly the most bland forums drama I've ever seen, if that's the case.

• edited August 2016
    I don't really see much of the in game drama brought here :?

I mean, nobody even posted the log of you two bickering like children :P
    Your numbers today are:
    Kilee said:
    I don't really see much of the in game drama brought here :?

I mean, nobody even posted the log of you two bickering like children :P
    And this is why complaining about drama on the forums tends to be a bad idea, because we get more and more drama-filled details.  Talking about drama breeds more drama.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I want to design. I have no idea what to design. MKO newbies, tell me what you want more of so I can get inspired.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Ileein said:
    See, that's what being on council is useful for: you can pass legislation outlawing family drama on pain of death and/or re-education. Have it enforced by the Familial Arrangement Reharmonization Taskforce.
    You made that acronym on purpose, didn't you?
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Of course he did. All of Ileein's acronyms are on purpose. Only half of mine are.
  • Envoy reports aren't as easy as they look, and take a lot of technical know-how. Thank your local envoy today.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Salome said:
    Envoy reports aren't as easy as they look, and take a lot of technical know-how. Thank your local envoy today.
    Truth. Reading the envoy reports always impresses me with how much research and well thought out debate the envoys do to help improve the game through their reports.

• I'm sorry everyone.

I lost a newbie in the Faethorn while helping two of them through their Planar travels collegium quests. But One survived, so 50% is ok!
  • Xeltha said:
    I'm sorry everyone.

I lost a newbie in the Faethorn while helping two of them through their Planar travels collegium quests. But One survived, so 50% is ok!
    Nature can be harsh.

• The politest gank from @Taevyn today, he even showed me what was giving me trouble. And I got to play with his drop bear. Makes up for the essence loss. :smiley:
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • edited August 2016
    #shame
    There are some things in my system I needed to work on. He helped me see the flaws. Not really shame at all...
  • Nothing matters but Glomdoring.
  • Sometimes, I feel like I should be trading in popcorn futures.

• Sylandra said:
    /log in while grumpy
    /get mildly frustrated
    /state minor frustration on private clan
    /accidentally mistell that frustration to Ad-Hoc
    /chaos ensues! ! !

:scream::scream::scream:

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    God I hope that gif never dies. XD
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited August 2016
    A while back I recorded this, even though I wrote it years back. Forgive the weird interpretation of Mysrai, I can't do feminine voices. And I don't like my voice enough to do the rest, but I thought I'd share with the class.
    The playa you love to hate
  • when I typed f into my address bar and forums.lusternia.com popped up before www.facebook.com ....I think something is horribly wrong
    Your numbers today are:
    No.  Something is incredibly right.
  • Kilee said:
    when I typed f into my address bar and forums.lusternia.com popped up before www.facebook.com ....I think something is horribly wrong
    It's been that way for the past year or so for me.

• What's facebook, precious?

This discussion has been closed.