Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I've finally decided to create a Wyrdenwood desc for Siam but I'm not sure how to approach this...design problem!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Zoku said:
    I definitely had 37 in hand when I did ii essence. Then I picked up more, and still had 37. I checked it once right before I picked up one to make sure. 
    I'd say it's a bug, but it's not supposed to have moe than 37, so it's more a feature?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• If you've already gotten all the air essence, it won't create more. So either one of them reset right between when you checked and when you got a new one or it just grabbed it out of your inventory and put it back in. In any case, it is working as intended. 

• AFAIK pretty much all elemental planes have either 36 or 37 essence at most at any one time.

Water = 16 leeches, 20 starsuckers (or was it vice versa?)
    Earth = 16 grubs, 20 gargoyles approx
    Air = 16 stalkers, 10 carrion, 10 stormsucker
    Fire = 16 mantis, 10 hog, 10 crabs
    Kiss of the Enchantress hisses eerily, "Let them fear, and despair."
  • Motion to designate Pyrodome corridor as a safe space, where physical contact beyond a highfive or casual fistbump is only permitted for reasons of violence.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited September 2016
    #DownWithAwkwardPDAatTheNexusWhenPeopleExpressDiscomfort
  • I wouldn't go that far (not in Gaudi, anyway), but yeah, not everyone wants to confront that.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Better?
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It's Gaudy, it would be weird if there was not some awkward PDA at the Nexus now and then.  Within reasonable limits, though.  Should not be pulling a Maylea-fulcrux incident in public... or anything really rated over pg13.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the incident in question is, but the way you are presenting it makes it sound R/X-- beyond what is reasonable.
  • Let's not call anything 'an incident.' Let's just all be both more mindful and more accommodating of others in general.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    I want juicy logs of that fulcrux incident!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• You snog Rancoura at the Ravenwood, and then we will swap.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    What I snog Rancoura respectfully all the time. That's how you snog, right?

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Rancoura said:
    A true Nochtian!  B)

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    -Would return to Glomdoring for the chance to snog Rancoura at the Ravenwood-

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    #Rankaryn2016

#bringShikariback 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited September 2016
    What is even happening

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shipping. Not even once.
  • edited September 2016
    Talan said:
    Let's not call anything 'an incident.' Let's just all be both more mindful and more accommodating of others in general.
    There's a Touhou mafia going on. Everything is an incident.

Or a Moriya shrine conspiracy.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Karlach said:
    Log in, find none of my code works, can't remember how to do most things, delete 400 and something system messages, log out.

A productive return, see you all in two more years.
    WOOT!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Rancoura said:
    What is even happening
    Blind date, with Siam as Cilla Black.
  • I wanna snog Rancoura. She's the most awesome ever. (Come to Glom. We have Rancoura the Wmoting Goddess.)
  • Oh my, you cannot even accidentally make up the amount of fail sometimes. I'm impressed.
  • When I try to picture Trillillial I always think of Toothiana for some reason. Even though she's probably closer to faeling than trill.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• If you find a typo in a published book is there any way to get it fixed?
This discussion has been closed.