Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• in real life people with the last name of "Ball" decided to name their kid "Crystal," then she ran for public office.... 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Somewhere out there, there's a person named ABCDE (Pronounced ab-sid-ee.)
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Parents who don't like their kid. Like the parents of Justin Case, Ben Dover, Sage Moonblood, and Apple.

Not as bad as Peekaboo.
  • My step-sister is naming her daughter "Piper Olive" - the best part? Their last name is Heron. 2/3 of her name will be birds.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    And all three will be nouns.
  • Wouldn't a piper olive be a musical fruit?
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Breandryn said:
    My step-sister is naming her daughter "Piper Olive" - the best part? Their last name is Heron. 2/3 of her name will be birds.
    I imagine many people will think she was named after http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Piper_Wright

• I thought OITNB, myself!
  • After struggling to make myself look delicious to rocs, I finally ended up trapped in the wrong nest, and then left my dice on the floor by accident when I finally escaped. :( Thank you Rajrita for bringing them back to me.
  • >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #569 ]--------------------------<

Entered by: Iosai the Anomaly Date: 2016-10-05 18:38:04

o Guild tutors have now learned, and are willing to teach their

guildmates, all classflex skills.

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

....um, what?

Aren't classflex skills just guild skills they already know?

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited October 2016
    I'm hoping, haven't checked yet, that it means we can learn say... Hartstone skills from the Spiritsinger tutor
  • That's exactly what it means.

• woot! Now to learn all the skills
    1. Tylwyth said:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #569 ]--------------------------<

....um, what?

Wasnt the issue before that you had to get a real life player to teach you? So like if you wanted to learn an obscure skill from a random class person you were screwed but now you can learn from a mob?
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I miss being a beefy Demigod who can complete quests and hang out in the aetherplex overhearing all the juiciest gossip.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    You can definitely still overhear gossip without being a demi!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tylwyth said:

>---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #569 ]--------------------------<

....um, what?

You delete envoy report #1540.

My work here is done.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Busy, busy week has led and will lead me to miss most of the Anniversary events. Looking forward to watching Wargames and Battlechess at least, I hope!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    My question is, why did it take an envoy report to change that?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    My question is, why did it take an envoy report to change that?
    Did it?  If the envoy report was deleted, that means it never went through the envoy process.  Seems to me it was more of a bug/issue thing.  Heck, I don't even remember seeing that envoy report.
    It had been up for a few days, and no, you were never around when I was asking for people. So unless someone else wants to take credit with their issue or bug, I'll do it and say they saw the report and were like 'oh this is an easy fix'. 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Tremula said:
    It had been up for a few days, and no, you were never around when I was asking for people. So unless someone else wants to take credit with their issue or bug, I'll do it and say they saw the report and were like 'oh this is an easy fix'. 
    There have been a lot of "easy fix" reports though, and they pretty much always wait for them to go through the process.  Note that I am not saying it is impossible, just out of the ordinary.

I also found why I hadn't seen your report.  It was sitting out there with no skillset and no name, so looked like a dummy report.  For things that are not skillset related you can just put whatever you want in the "skill name" section (it can be very helpful for both you and everyone else).  Doesn't require a valid ability name, thankfully.
    Oh, that is much easier, I thought the skill name had to be an existing skill. I'll be able to use that much easier, thanks Xenthos. :D

• We have been planning to remove the restrictions on classflexing since we started planning the guild overhaul. I have no clue what prompted this specific change to happen now but it isn't out of the blue. 

• >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #570 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: The Oneiroi, Administrators of Fate Date: 2016-10-07 00:06:05
       * Rajrita's runed dice should now only be shakeable by the person they
       belong to. If the dice's enchantment decides otherwise, please bug this
       with details as to the specific set of dice which needs reprimanding.

* The self same dice can now aide those who are seeking to find all
       sixty-four locations. Just SHAKE DICE EXPLORE, and the dice will reveal
       to you a location you have not yet visited.

* Dice can no longer be shaken on the ground, but must now be picked up
       and shaken again.

* The reward for finding all sixty-four locations should be changed
       shortly. Nobody has as of yet earned it, but if anyone completes the
       extended hunt and receives only gold as a reward, please bug and/or
       issue yourself so this can be fixed once the proper reward is
       implemented.

* If these troublesome dice continue to be...troublesome...in some other
       way, please bug with the details of which dice need to be reprimanded
       and why.

Nooooo, we need dice....
This discussion has been closed.