Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Well, that's pretty depressing news.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

If she's actually retired, does anyone have her Aetolia name so that I can say goodbye at least?

Feel free to PM me.

Before an earthly flight

• She still looks in on forums, could PM her here.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
    Ah, I thought forums accounts would also poof with retirement. Thanks.

Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Doesn't retirement essentially trade in your artifacts for credits to spend on a different character?  Seems like it should nix the use of honour-affecting arties since they are now "gone" anyways (the retired person has traded them in).
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    I think the character(and the character's artifacts) is still there. The character itself is just not accessible.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

Siam said:
    I think the character(and the character's artifacts) is still there. The character itself is just not accessible.
    I am talking about the concept of it, not the mechanics.
  • Also, it got stated that the forum account did go poof, and they were having to make another character to register to the forums to continue speaking here.
  • @Ixion has a dearth of amusing RP moments with me. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW, @Ixion? HUH?! HUH?! (Just kidding. I used the word wrong. I fail. I should be stoned.)
  • @Ulalah t'was fun today. :)
  • I keep forgetting to renew my totem bond, I need something that tells me it's coming up. :<

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

Put TOTEM SENSE at the end of your defup script.
  • Xenthos said:
    I pretty much haven't been deffing up lately, it's just something I'm going to have to think about a good place to trigger something to check. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Dylara said:
    Xenthos said:
    I pretty much haven't been deffing up lately, it's just something I'm going to have to think about a good place to trigger something to check. 
    'STAT', 'SC', or 'Welcome to Lusternia!'?
  • Xenthos said:
    Doesn't retirement essentially trade in your artifacts for credits to spend on a different character?  Seems like it should nix the use of honour-affecting arties since they are now "gone" anyways (the retired person has traded them in).

I'd prefer the laurels line to stay, for many it's a reflection of who they are/were so it's nice to have that persist and just have whatever the laurels does to honours be checked separately from the retirement line so they both show.

That said, I also wouldn't mind if as part of retirement you could set an epitaph which is basically just laurels that is displayed when you retire regardless of whether or not you have the artifact.

As you've mentioned the character is gone, their honours are ultimately irrelevant and its a bit weird because the basic view refers to them as if they are still "here", Gabriella's for example state that she is an avatar of Maylea.
  • nooooo the lusternian billy vs snakeman village got deleted :'(
  • Wind keeps blowing me out of my thinking tree. :( 
  • [OOC] Gero wants you to know, "Make Lusternia great again! Vote Lusternia!" Isn't that reason enough to vote?
    The first time I saw this I kind of smirked, but at this point it's just bugging me every time I see it. Can we take this one out of the rotation please?
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    [OOC] Gero wants you to know, "Make Lusternia great again! Vote Lusternia!" Isn't that reason enough to vote?
    The first time I saw this I kind of smirked, but at this point it's just bugging me every time I see it. Can we take this one out of the rotation please?
    Shill!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Don't.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited October 2016
    Oh come now. At this point, "Make <whatever> Great Again" is its own meme.

• Noooo bitter Talan.

Why not join the schadenfreude party with the rest of us?  It's cheerful in here.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Only if I can add "I'm with Estarra" to the rotation.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited October 2016
    I wonder who's going to be the first to zimoru a Lion.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Daraius that picture made me spill my drink. Well played sir, well played.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Truda said:
    Wind keeps blowing me out of my thinking tree. :( 
    Can you CROW PERCH?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Tylwyth said:
    Truda said:
    Wind keeps blowing me out of my thinking tree. :( 
    Can you CROW PERCH?

Truda is a Nekotai!
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

So, @Lerad ... shouldn't that dig-nekai-into-trees-movement-resist also help with natural wind?
  • ENVIRONMENT - CLINGING
    Syntax: CLING
    Such is your knowledge of the outdoors and so comfortable are you in the trees, that you are able to cling tightly onto them, maintaining your balance when in them, even if the branches should be greatly disturbed by wind or sinister persons.
  • Talan said:
    [OOC] Gero wants you to know, "Make Lusternia great again! Vote Lusternia!" Isn't that reason enough to vote?
    You always have the option to gag it if you wanted. I do that for (a lot of) market ads
This discussion has been closed.