Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Hi, I just got kicked out of the game and can't reconnect?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sooo... did the quiz break the game?
  • The voices of the Norns ring out, "What is it that We hear? There is no definitive answer to who is 
    the smartest and most-well read adventurer in the Basin? Lets find out!"

Norns has just begun a Quiz! Type JOIN QUIZ to participate.

[ ALERT ] - Socket got disconnected.
                Reason: The remote host closed the connection
    [ INFO ]  - Connection time: 00:21:34.975

@Norns What did you dooooooooooooo

The Norns, Administrators of Fate say in unison, "We do not give autographs, We exist to be admired from afar."

DENIED
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just so I know if I'm an idiot or not....has it been 12 years, or 11 years?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lusternia's lore was -really- intimading to me before I finally gathered enough courage to start the game. Because I often read and check the forums of a game before I actually start playing (It helps me decide), it truly seemed scary. And for a while, it was enough to push me away until well, my friends kind of pressured me into here. Despite nor my character or I have gotten involved with much of the lore. We both learned things during the guild trials and such. and well that much(and it's practically nothing, by the looks) seems fine enough for my character to not look like a total clown. I'm good with that. I'm also content to have found out the game is offering many other aspects one can dwell into.
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ixion said:
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #570 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: The Oneiroi, Administrators of Fate Date: 2016-10-07 00:06:05

(changelog stuff)

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

Nooooo, we need dice....

I for one would like to know what a Fate Date is, and why the Oneiroi are in charge of it.  ;)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    They help you meet your density.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Veyils said:
    1. Tylwyth said:

Aren't classflex skills just guild skills they already know?

Wasnt the issue before that you had to get a real life player to teach you? So like if you wanted to learn an obscure skill from a random class person you were screwed but now you can learn from a mob?
    Ah, still have to get to them, but okay....
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Veyils said:
    1. Tylwyth said:

Wasnt the issue before that you had to get a real life player to teach you? So like if you wanted to learn an obscure skill from a random class person you were screwed but now you can learn from a mob?
    Think it was saying you could go to your own now.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Dylara said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Veyils said:
    1. Tylwyth said:

Think it was saying you could go to your own now.
    Oh, that is cool!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Pectus  learned to always knock.
  • Zoku said:
    @Pectus  learned to always knock.
    How am I supposed to knock in my own theatre?!

• Pectus tells you, "//I JUST NEED MY PAINTINGS HUNG MAN. NOT LIKE THAT."
  • Zoku said:
    Pectus tells you, "//I JUST NEED MY PAINTINGS HUNG MAN. NOT LIKE THAT."
    Young man that was an ooc tell about valid paintings how could you do this to me i trusted you 

The voices of the Oneiroi ring out, "Congratulations to Falmiis for upsetting Siam's last place positioning!"

How dare you, @Falmiis?! You totally threw me under the bus.

#bringShikariback 

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    The one time in a blue moon I feel like fighting, and my internet is crapping out so much even basic combat freezes for seconds at a time. Oh well.
  • As (s)he nods slowly in your direction, you realize (player) understands.

First got targetted for this emote during a Vengeance game, remember freaking out inwardly and thinking there might be a mechanic that lets people overhear vtells.

Age: forever 28 / Sex: female / Location: where the Fates can't reach

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I come home and noticed that Glomdoring and Mag took the villages. Good job, you guys, that's an unexpected surprise! More upheaval!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited October 2016
    Celina retired?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Yep about a month ago now?
  • Retired vs stopped playing are two different things. I assume Celina is the latter.

Retired = (S)he has cut her thread from the Tapestry of the Fates.

• edited October 2016
    No, she retired.

(Not 100% sure, but the misinformation is pretty legit and layered if she didn't actually retire)
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • She said she retired and took her retirement credits to Aetolia. There was a thread about it I think
  • How many laurels people are actually retired and you don't know it 
This discussion has been closed.