Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• @Bandeon told you all to watch out for those cookies...
  • Ejderha said:
    @Bandeon told you all to watch out for those cookies...
    Crumkane is back and he is making Divine Cookies into mobs. It is confirmed.
  • Did Crow get stuffed in to another rift?

(I totally stole this joke from Xenthos.)
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    In potentially related news:

Tifja Blacksand, the Murmuring Aphid reaches down to gently retrieve a volume from a tubular
    ribbachi, a low sigh rising in her throat.

A noisy clockwork yoyo catches Tifja Blacksand, the Murmuring Aphid with its spin and draws it up
    into Breandryn's hands.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That's a different issue; sometimes mobs get acqui'd (there is a flag for them).  It's generally amusing when it does.  Thus far I haven't found one that wanted to go into my rift via INR EVERYTHING though (which is a good thing, apparently).
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2017
    Xenthos said:
    INR EVERYTHING
    What's that? Did I not know about this command until now, despite having played for 10 years? Of course I did, why would someone think otherwise?  :#

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Rancoura said:
    Xenthos said:
    INR EVERYTHING
    What's that? Did I not know about this command until now, despite having played for 10 years? Of course I did, why would someone think otherwise?  :#
    It's pretty new-ish, I think.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Eritheyl said:
    Rancoura said:
    Xenthos said:
    INR EVERYTHING
    It's pretty new-ish, I think.
    I don't have a timestamp on it, but I feel like I've had it in my QQ-script for at least a couple of years now.

Amusing story, when I mentioned this in a Certain Someone's hearing, it transitioned into a discussion about just not having comms fall out of your inventory (or automatically inrift).
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited April 2017
    Aaaaaagh!  Some of you people can be so... so... I don't know what word to describe it with, but I don't mean it in any bad way!

I had intended to use the results of the Celest election as a springboard to determine what I would do with Kagato.  I wasn't quite expecting the response I got from my newspost on the city board though and have had to... well... reconsider.

My in-game presence will probably drop somewhat for a while (got RL stuff to deal with that may take a bit of time)

Too many people to mention, but you know who you are... thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • I do my best designs at the very last minute. I don't know what it is, but pressure really works wonders.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    That awkward moment when you find yourself arguing against allowing the faction you had planned on joining, to open.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited April 2017
    @Anita for her awesomesauce designing skills. <3
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • I feel like designs have been taking unusually long to go through lately. I am not sure if it is to blame on factions or if maybe it is time to make a call for more reviewers?
  • When you see a really lucid dream that's very close to reality and only two days later realize that it was in fact just a dream
  • Skanylla said:
    When you see a really lucid dream that's very close to reality and only two days later realize that it was in fact just a dream
    THIS has led to some truly confusing conversations with my wife...
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Versalean said:
    Skanylla said:
    When you see a really lucid dream that's very close to reality and only two days later realize that it was in fact just a dream
    THIS has led to some truly confusing conversations with my wife...
    I've taken to asking if I've told people things before trying then about it, even if I only just thought it up, because through a combination of being a very lucid daydreamer, I'm also notoriously bad about remembering when I have actually held a conversation.
  • Huh. I got an awful lot of mention in that events post...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Huh. So the solution to Celest's shanty town was to kill em all? I wonder if that'll be played out in the future.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Selenity said:
    Protip: If you're going to use Microsoft Word for writing things in game, turn off smart quotes.
    I'd give an arm and a leg for a "preview" button when it comes to the editor.  
  • Mrak said:
    Selenity said:
    Protip: If you're going to use Microsoft Word for writing things in game, turn off smart quotes.
    I'd give an arm and a leg for a "preview" button when it comes to the editor.  
    *echo

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • I paste them into my clan as a clhelp first to ensure it's correct.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Kiradawea said:
    Huh. So the solution to Celest's shanty town was to kill em all? I wonder if that'll be played out in the future.
    When did Celest get a shanty town?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Huh. So the solution to Celest's shanty town was to kill em all? I wonder if that'll be played out in the future.
    When did Celest get a shanty town?
    They have always had one. New Celest is highly elitist, with the most privilege going to old traditional merians.
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
This discussion has been closed.