The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

Comments

• Ifeel like you don't get mafia. why does knowing my role help out the town right now? That is my biggest question when considering a role claim because there is not enough pressure for me to claim in an attempt to save myself. A role claim always helps the mafia, it gives them their priority list. It only helps the town if either the town knowing my role gives them an advantage that outweighs the mafia knowing it or prevents them from making a mistake and killing a town member. And my power is my role. The rest is just window dressing. So again, why should I role claim?
  • To be honest I find you as one of the most suspicious person out of everyone. You rather lynch people once someone has found a small amount evidence and you often avoid the spotlight. To be honest I wanted to put a little pressure on you to see your reaction but I feel like you responded with a very agressive and defensive response. And especially since nothing was going on and no one has a big lead I wanted to see how my voting you would turn out. Im not saying that I don't do these things but I'm rather more subtle when it comes to voting.
  • Aggressive
  • What I did might have been a little pointless but I feel like you're a little...shady.
  • I know the game is full of opinions but I don't think you should consider everyone's.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Ye Olde Vote Count:

Cyndarin: Krackenor (1)

Rolsand: Synkarin, Ieptix (2)

Othero: Rolsand (1)

It takes 6 votes to advance to the next scene.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I hereby declare a royal proclamation
    As Rolsand's voice resounds over the rest of the players in their squabbling, everyone goes silent at the sound of his authoritative decree.

Rolsand's vote will now count as double for the rest of the dayphase.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Ye Olde Vote Count:

Cyndarin: Krackenor (1)

Rolsand: Synkarin, Ieptix (2)

Othero: Rolsand (2)

It takes 6 votes to advance to the next scene.

By royal decree, Rolsand's vote now counts as double for the rest of the dayphase.
    Daraius said:
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I...uh...Okay. So Rolsand is a mayor, apparently? That's a thing.

I did, in fact, say I was Banquo, by the way. And I guess that clarifies what I wanted to know about his day ability.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Umm. Ok. A mafia mayor is not completely impossible but I think it's more likely that Rolsand is actually innocent, just very inexperienced.

I'd like to hear more from @Alary I think. I have some suspicious feelings but I'm not convinced enough to act on them yet.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    How much time is left? 

I agree the double investigator stuff is rather odd.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    44 hours, give or take half an hour and however long it takes for Syl to update the thread if we hit the limit.
    Yep.
    Daraius said:
  • @Alary Can you give more info on your investigator power? Right now it seems like it is either a bit untrust worthy or you're not getting the full picture on people. You specifically said that Tremula was a serial killer. Which she wasn't. So exactly how does your role work?
  • My role is thus, I go into the chambers of the person I target, and if they are there, I may peep upon them and use my gut feeling to judge who and what they are. I know their role, but their power is only a vague feeling to me. My intuition is wrong, sometimes, but I was very sure that Miss Katherine was a vile sort, able to kill and maim. To this, I was not wrong. She proved herself unstable, even if she was a vigilante. My power only gives me the vaguest of ideas and notions, but after all, it fits with who I am.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Then why insist that she was the SK last day round?
  • Vote:Alary

Honestly, the more I think about it the more it makes sense. We suspected Tremula of being an SK, she claimed Vig. Just saying that she could kill people but not knowing if she was an SK or not would help her claim. Insisting that she is the SK helps get the lynch on her. I wouldn't expect the mafia to have an investigator who gets names and powers but I could easily see them having one who gets just names and an idea of the power.
    Vote: Alary

I can get behind that. Rolsand does seem to be a town player, so despite my misgivings, he does seem unlikely to be scum.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Accuse of me what you will, lynch me or not, you will lose a valuable asset to your cause. But, as it is well known, Shakespearen characters are not known for making wise decisions. The great Bard wrote conflict and turmoil, and a sane decision is boring on the stage. I have naught to defend my cause but my own words, and my own actions. If I were of the mafia sort, I would have not revealed my information to you all. In fact, I would have kept it to myself, to discuss with the other members of the mafia. Othero, however, seems quick to jump on a bandwagon clattering down an alley, and Synkarin hops onto the mob mentality with only the barest evidence to prove guilt. Othero has been quite sketchy, and closeted. I fear he is hiding something, projecting his own guilt upon others. 

Vote: Othero
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • So why did you insist Tremula was a serial killer?
  • I admit, my information was false. I only assumed with what information I had. Katherine would be capable of serial killing, it only made sense. When I found she was prone to outbursts and violence, where else would your mind go?
  • yeah I feel like you guys are to quick to judge and follow other people's lynch. 
  • Knowing that my power was faulty I wouldn't assume anything. I'd share the info and let everyone work it out. Especially as the rest of the info backed up her claim of Katherine who is not a villain and wouldn't fit an SK role. Katherine doesn't fit a vig role that much either but it makes more sense as a vig or a SK. Honestly, if you had just given us what you knew then you'd of helped Tremula or at least slowed down the lynches on her. You didn't know anything that she hadn't told us. The only thing new was info that you made up.
  • Also guys, it's not a bandwagon if I'm the first vote and the one making all the arguments about it.
  • Within two days or so Synkarin has changed his vote three times which is also a little bit werid.
    I changed my vote once, actually

I voted for you, then upon learning your power, changed to Alary. 

I don't think you understand this Rolsand, but you can't lynch Mafia people if you don't vote

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited May 2016
    *blink* I understand how you lynch players but you have changed you vote quite a few times within a small amount of time.

• I feel like as soon as someone finds a tiny piece of evidence or has a theory that sounds good people will lynch em.