The Shakespearean Mafia Game - Heroes (Town) Win!

Comments

• A question, then: why'd you look at me
    when it was clear that I was to be jailed?
    Forgive me, but that seems a tad redundant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    [Update: @Eldanien is withdrawing from the game due to RL time constraints. Approaching understudies in the order they are listed for interest.]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    [@Synkarin has now officially replaced @Eldanien in the game! Welcome!]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Why, Hello

Turns out I have nothing to report.. I apparently decided to watch myself and being the charming good looking fellow that I am, no one did anything to me

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Vote: None

I'm not convinced of Celina's deceit, based on what's been said, I'm wary of Rolsand. He's offered nothing but criticism towards any perceived actions. He has offered nothing in aid or help, or even any kind of idea as to what to do. His inaction is very suspicious.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I've mostly assumed @Rolsand's inaction was mostly due to a lack of familiarity with how Mafia games work than anything else. He did mention a daytime power though, so may as well get that in the open since A) We're in MyLo, B) We've got a lot of claimed roles and powers already, and C) in for a penny...
  • Luce, you've been remarkably eager to get names out in the open, both now and yesterday when you poo-poo'd the notion of secrecy.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Like I said, In for a penny. 

In this case though it's not even the name I particularly care about. It'd be nice, but I honestly don't know enough of Shakespeare's work to make a judgement call if the character isn't from MacBeth, Hamlet, or Romeo and Juliet. And even then...

My main thing is if we already have half the active players with a roleclaim of various degrees, making vague half-claims is unhelpful. You'll note that until Eldanien pushed the issue and five people had to out ourselves, I was fairly open about important roles keeping a lid on their role. Even after the fact, when I was suggesting our dear departed Shaddus block Maylea I didn't ask him to come forward about doing so, but just suggested the roleblocker a target. And I'm not asking for a full claim, just a little bit of clarity on just what will happen when Rolsand uses his day action.

You may recall I've been burned (literally) by those in the past.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Heck, I'm still not asking Maylea to reveal even though she hasn't and was an actively suspect person yesterday.

Not as much today, since she was blocked again last night and we still got new (presumably) scum activity.
  • No conversation at all? Fine.

Vote: Cyndarin

I've seen the way you normally act and post, and you were just screaming for attention with your response to Eldanien. It looks like you were trying to get somebody to look at you last night, and even commented on it in the morning. Is it a strong case? No. But nobody else is talking and we're running out of time.
  • *commented on the lack of attention in the morning, as though you'd be able to tell if you were being watched.
    Ye Olde Vote Count:

Cyndarin: Krackenor (1)

It takes 6 votes to advance to the next scene.
    Daraius said:
  • So Luce you claim the position of Banqou?
  • To be honest most of already claimed our positions but I don't believe Othero has said anything quite related to his, he has been putting his opinion out there but hasn't said anything about his role and if you have said anything about it can you repeat it.
  • I also haven't said anything really about my role but I feel like it should be more private.
    Vote: Rolsand

I'm sorry, trying to push others to say something, but then saying 'oh, I'm going to be private' is pretty odd. At least Othero has been consistently trying. 

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Since we a shooting bullets I'm gonna go Vote:othero
  • Let's see how does this work.
  • How does what work? Voting?
  • Something like that I'll probably double check before I do what I'm about to do.
  • Vote: Rolsand

I am in agreement with Synkarin's post. I don't know that Rolsand is necessarily the lynch we should be looking for, but right now I don't really have any better ideas, and if Rolsand's gonna act suspiciously then we might as well at least apply some pressure and figure out why.
    7c95dbc25a4a9ae292cccb899a49a79b18529207e135ebccd89c0877d386ebea
    ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY GLOW CLOUD.
  • *grin*
  • It's rather funny how eager you are to lynch someone Ieptix and how it mostly turns out as a bust.
  • My vote might be a little wild but I want to see Othero's reaction.
    You know, everyone says 'it'll be a bust' when they get voted

Not original.

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Why should I talk about my role?
  • Why shouldn't you?
  • I'm not telling you to tell me your role but rather what you can do with?
  • Err a period instead