the Expedition - a Pokémon Mafia game. (GAME OVER. SYLANDRA WINS. TOWN WINS.)

Comments

• ... So we're told not to bold for emphasis with examples that are bolded for emphasis. CAN YOU SEE THE ROOT OF MY CONFUSION???
  • GDI Ssaliss. We need to take Lehki's pokemon out which we can only do at night.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Spectator comment: What you just quoted says that you must bold your command. It asks that you not bold other things for emphasis as that would be confusing (what is a command vs. what is just emphasis).
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Waiting to see how the Thunderbolt plays out...
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited July 2016
    Yes, it's supposed to be bold, but I assumed Lehki was on mobile. Naughty, Lehki, you get punished. 

As Lehki attempts to unleash Havoc via his Togetic, Krackenor's Pikachu quickly calls down a jolt of lightning onto the Pokemon, causing it to shake and tic, leaving it PARALYSED. In the same breath, Alec comes behind Lehki and smacks him across the back of his head, leaving him scowling at the Champion who gives him a pointed look.

What would have been an Ember is blocked, play continues.

Lehki is unable to post for 30 posts for breaking format rules.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Oh good. Bae evolved courtesy of Alec, and I don't need to waste his super keen new power.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I agree with everything that Allyrianne said about Ssaliss. Major suspicion there. I'm pretty sure that if we wanted Lehki to die, it would've been better to let the vigilante take a shot at him during the night. We have a reasonable basis for suspecting at least partial day-immunity on him, but not such basis for night. So all things being equal, I'm thinking we should try to take him at night as long as we have a chance to do so.

Given that Salome is also a very reasonable scum target, I'm thinking we should probably lynch her and try to vig Lehki tonight. It seems more likely to get both of them dead than doing it the other way around.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • Wonder what Ember would have done. 

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• I can tell you! Ember blocks all pokemon weak to fire from entering the field, or damages them if they are already present. Ember is my pokemon's power. 
  • Well, I am glad that did not go through.

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Anywho, I think I agree about the Lekhi/Salome thing. We should pop Salome today, then Lekhi tonight. Or you guys should, at any rate, I need to update my shipping wall.

Also, I can roleblock Lekhi tonight, if you want, that'll free Krackenor to focus on someone else.

Vote: Salome
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I knew it about Ushaara, thank god that's over.

Vote Salome

Othero saw her with a knife, doesn't get much clearer than that.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Alright, I'm going to Unvote

Since it seems we're just going to try and go for a nightkill on Lehki again. 

Salome having a knife, being seen walking around with a knife is something we shouldn't ignore I guess since we seemingly cannot deal with the Cult Leader. (Lehki, you're so lucky you're still alive, I don't think I have ever seen outed scum survive this long)

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I think we should delay a full lynch until A - @Salome can respond and B - We reach the PokeStore.
  • Yep, sorry, I actually 100% buy the day immunity hint that Vivet dropped. They're rivals, she would want to screw him over as much as she could. I think voting to lynch Lehki is a waste of a dayphase.

This chick with the knife on the other hand...

• lol wtf. Vote: Salome. Agreed with everyone so far.
  • Luce said:
    I think we should delay a full lynch until A - @Salome can respond and B - We reach the PokeStore.
    I thought we were getting to the Pokeshop on Day 5?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    MODPOST DOESN'T COUNT TO LEHKI'S POSTBLOCK.

We'll get there in 24 IRL hours, so that everyone has a chance to respond and purchase before the game day ends.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Unvote

No sneaky executioners on MY watch. Or shipping wall. 

(See, it has little Luvdisc pins for people I think will match, and Quilfish for the ones I know don't work!)
  • Ahhh okay, makes sense. I thought it meant we would arrive next dayphase and was confused about why we were getting so much prior warning.

In that case, I count fove votes so far, so we might want to hold our horses there for now. And guys, I know my timezone sucks, but plz don't kill her before I get to spend Alec's dough.

• Make that four votes with Luce's ninja unvote! For posterity:

Salome (4): Silvanus, Dylara, Cen, Kalaneya

It's 10 votes to lynch.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    We're at 16 posts (including this one) since Lekhi was muted. It might behoove us to just wait out the 24 hours.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Hey, I think that explains why Cyndarin was hit with a Victory Star some time back. It looks like Metronome randomly selects one of our Pokemon's abilities. So I'm thinking the Ditto theory can be axed, especially since Lehki was the one spinning that up in the first place.

Along those lines, I'm also thinking that either Lehki got extremely lucky with Metronome on N1 causing the earthquake, or someone's else's Pokemon still has this ability, maybe someone else in Solgaleo for whom he's trying to cover.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Will totally vote Salome once we chill at the Pokeshop because want2buy Dusk Stone.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • That reminds me... What, exactly, is for sale at the Pokeshop? Just stones? Other Stuff(tm)? TM? Would be nice to see what options there are, considering... y'know... Solrock doesn't evolve.
  • You're praying for a Revive, aren't you.
  • While it wouldn't be too bad, odds are they'd just kill Solly again if I used it :(
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    On board with removing suspected knife-killer, holding off on voting til we get to the store, etc., etc. Anyone else have déjà vu? Hopefully we get to do our shopping in peace, and don't have to fight off a swarm of angry, murderous Pidgey by doing the right series of interpretive dance moves or something.

We didn't even get enough night time to take a nap. Maybe I can buy some Awakening at the shops.  ~O) 
  • Could someone do me a favor, just in case, make sure to buy any healing supplies before Lehki. Egbert should be poisoned from my pokemon and I want to make sure he can't heal. I did it during the last night phase so it has now been 2 days of poison. One more and Egbert should faint.
  • I'm down for lynching the suspected knife murderer, but first...

SHOPPING!

just large font size, not bold!

Jadice, the Frost Queen says to you, "Constant vigilance."