describe a movie plot as terribly as you can

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Super nerd "steals" idea, recruits friends, betrays friends, gets sued, becomes billionaire.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Super nerd "steals" idea, recruits friends, betrays friends, gets sued, becomes billionaire.

Social Network
    Your numbers today are:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Salome said:

A young woman is raised by three overbearing lesbian witches only to be discovered by a stalker who turns out to be a prince. Whose best friend is a horse. Later she takes a REALLY long nap.

Sleeping Beauty
    Salome said:

Four adolescent archetypes talk about their problems.

Breakfast Club
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Two kids find a snazzy new board game and family game night goes very, very, very wrong.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited August 2016
    Angry father punishes rebellious daughter by destroying everything she owns. Rebellious daughter punishes father by blowing up his house with her new friends.
    Jumanji!

Before an earthly flight

• Sylandra said:

Two kids find a snazzy new board game and family game night goes very, very, very wrong.

I forget how to spell it
    Your numbers today are:
  • Kilee said:

Shaddus said:

Kilee said:

Guys dog dies and dude goes to shoot a gun.

Where the Red Fern Grows?
    Salome said:

Kilee said:

Guys dog dies and dude goes to shoot a gun.

It's John Wick.
    Nope
    I am Legend is the movie I was referring to
    Your numbers today are:
    John Wick was totally applicable there, too!

Before an earthly flight

• Kilee said:

Evil corporation takes over
    Two less than intelligent men set out on a quest
    They find what they need to save the day
    Rock ballad ultimately saves the day

This is either The SpongeBob Movie or some obscure Disney movie
    Guy's going-away party is crashed by a giant alien taking a waltz through Manhattan. This movie might make you dizzy.

Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:

Guy's going-away party is crashed by a giant alien taking a waltz through Manhattan. This movie might make you dizzy.

cloverfield!
    Guy threatens to jump off a ferris wheel unless the upper class girl he likes goes out with him, so she does. Later, said guy steals her from her fiance. Then they both die. The End.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Sylandra said:

Guy threatens to jump off a ferris wheel unless the upper class girl he likes goes out with him, so she does. Later, said guy steals her from her fiance. Then they both die. The End.

The rest of the 3005 music video?
    Your numbers today are:

A whole ship full of people take the ice bucket challenge.

Lmao, Titanic.
    Daraius said:
  • A whole ship full of people take the ice bucket challenge.

hahahaha titanic
    Your numbers today are:
  • It's too soon for that joke Celina
  • Sordid love triangle between a young girl, a dog, and undead glitter.
  • An old man pays to get a new life and takes a lot of pills. He sort of dies in the end but not really.
    Your numbers today are:
  • Two kids fall in love over summer. Ignore each other when school starts. Sing songs for two hours.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Demartel said:

Two kids fall in love over summer. Ignore each other when school starts. Sing songs for two hours.

I can't tell if this is Grease or High School Musical.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • The former, IMO best Musical ever.
  • Rancoura said:

A charismatic soap-seller and critical thinker gradually forms a group of anarchists.

Fight Club.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Salome said:

A young woman is raised by three overbearing lesbian witches only to be discovered by a stalker who turns out to be a prince. Whose best friend is a horse. Later she takes a REALLY long nap.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream.
    Rancoura said:

A charismatic soap-seller and critical thinker gradually forms a group of anarchists.

Can't talk about it.
    Tremula said:

Elderly man gives terrible retirement gift to family member before going on holiday, family member and friends must now travel for miles upon miles to return it while getting mugged, fighting through cobwebs, and trespassing.

Lord of the Rings trilogy
    Rancoura said:

Your FPS avatar exists in real life, but he has a mind and a mission of his own, like rescuing his Sims-like avatar wife.

I almost want to say Terminator?

Death takes a holiday, a baroness kills Santa.

Sordid love triangle between a young girl, a dog, and undead glitter.

Twilight, loool. @Cyndarin is totally killing this thread, guys.
    Daraius said:
  • A mentally challenged man chases after a loose woman and does some pretty neat things.
    Your numbers today are:
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Coeds cohabitat in a cabin in the countryside and come close to reanimated corpses of beavers. Chaos is caused.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • edited August 2016
    Stereotype jerk male meet strong female lead and friends. Friends are idiots and die quickly. They're almost killed by incest babies. Burning a house down with their dead friends inside is considered a happy ending
    Your numbers today are:
  • An unlikely hero finds an ancient relic. Challenge by a jerky bad dude. Captured but then let go by love interest. Go to secret place, bunch of "unique" people. Team forms. Oops, enemies are here. Pirate helps heroes escape. Unlikely Hero says, "I have a plan." Invade enemy base, goes well, oops massive fight breaks out. Army comes out of nowhere to help heros. Hero uses artifact to beat bad guy.
    Your numbers today are: