The Meta Mafia Game - XENTHOS(Celina) WINS! Town also wins!

Comments

• Nope. My nighttime messages have either been "nothing happened" or literally nothing.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Oh well then retroactively change all the congratulations for Ellowyn to Breandryn. 
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ok paint me suspicious. I have had people act on me, but I have not received a single message at night, not even to say nothing happened. I am highly doubtful about the 'nothing happened' message but I'm already suspicious. @Tremula did you notice anything?

• Well, that'd be a strange lie for me to make up but alright. Suspicious Sally it is.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Nope! I was expecting nothing to happen and then night messages out of nowhere. Other than the space ship I haven't had a night message since. Nothing to suggest a bus driver, either, looking back.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Votecount:
    Kiradawea/Xeii: Tremula (1)
    Tremula: Ushaara, Lavinya, Lehki (3)

With 12 now alive, it takes to lynch.

---

(@Othero's Ampharos has used DISCHARGE! All daypowers have been BLOCKED for the remainder of this dayphase!)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I'm going to go with Tremula as an acceptable lynch, and one that could plausibly happen. Probably also low risk, if she's claiming to be powerless. Which seems like a really weird claim in itself.

Vote: Tremula
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
     Night powerless, not fully powerless. My others are triggers and a Pokemon, but Ampharos won't let anything activate even if their trigger goes off. I think I listed them fully last page or the page before.

• Tremula sounds the most guilty, I agree.

What are our thoughts about Shaddus? I want hot cocoa. Do we have a game plan for night phase? Can I swap people? :D
     Actually, if you guys can let me live until I'm at my keyboard and can type, I think I may have a plausible explanation for noticing the block. A stretch, but possible.

• Ok... More info is good, I guess. 

Vote: Nobody!
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm not sure if it will be helpful, but for the record, each time I've sent off a pokémon during the night, on the dawn I've been informed the transfer was successful (so zero allusions to the busdriving occurring), received a list of the remaining pokémon, and been informed that my night passed without incident otherwise.
    UNVOTE

Vote Breandryn

Something isn't adding  up, and I actually think it is in relation to Breandryn and her power. I'm not buying that a town busdriver would switch people 'just for fun' when there is so much room for chaos and destruction. The game where we had a town busdriver, pretty sure they refrained from using their power for this reason.  I just....I feel like revelation is lingering just in front of my face but I can't piece it together. But I don't trust the explanation. There's something off about bussing Celina two nights in a row too. UNLESS Celina is a scum buddy - bussing her could take her out of a possible roleblock or jailing...I'm not 100% convinced on Celina but very suspicious right now. Because we know Ssaliss was scum. And if Ssaliss and Celina were bussed as she claims, she managed to kill a scum member, but suddenly went 'well you guys think that's not cool I won't do it anymore.' Yeah. Not buying it. 

• I won't be around to post much for the rest of the night, but I wanted to clarify that I was being a bit flippant. My role seems designed to be chaotic, with an incentive to using the power, so I went in swinging.
    An incentive to use your power? I think it's time for all cards on the table, because it's not ringing with truth for me.

• What was the incentive and was there any reasoning to your swaps besides chaos?
  • OK! To summarize my role card: I am a Togepi without a Trainer.

- I align with Town
    - I investigate as evil because I'm ChaOtic!
    - I can bus drive each night
    - If I successfully use my bus driving on my trainer, we are reunited! I am not sure what this means, exactly, it's left vague but I am guessing it means I get a new power if I swap the right person (hence trying!).
    - My trainer doesn't know they are my trainer until I hit them with my swap
  • Huh. Anyone want to step up as a Pokemon trainer?
    Convenient that they don't know they are the trainer until she swaps with them, so it's 100% unverifiable. Also it's not really an incentive if you don't know what it does. Maybe it recruits them to mafia. 

• Oh wait, are you saying the trainer does not know they are a trainer?
    Right. So my weird idea is that on the night I got hit by the block and got my item, my second power (the execute "drag them to death") power unlocked. Maybe because the power being unlocked (due to being acted upon at night [The flavour I was given in my 'Hey your power is here' message was 'Oh hEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL no.' and I wish I could share more without quoting because Sylandra's drag queen is top notch]) counts towards something?

Like I said. My role is convoluted and I am genuinely sorry for PokeMafia mechanics, please stop giving me complicated things.

• Wait, @Breandryn is my beautiful, precious Togepi!?!?

If she's telling the truth, I might, be the trainer since Togepi was my pokemon from the PokeMafia? I also want her to be telling the truth so we don't have to kill my adorable Egbert.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Breandryn seems like a potential third party to me but would still prefer to lynch Tremula while we have the dayblock to prevent an execution or quick hammering of the vote.

Tremula was blocked, meaning powers shouldn't have activated. Convoluted reasons for how she noticed a block still don't add up for me.

Given how we're only getting one mafia death a night, think it's quite likely mafia started with a few bonus kill methods. Got very lucky with bus driven vig of Ssaliss to take out the bomb, guessing Trem's drag power would have killed a vig coming for her.
    It's not something I can activate at night and I wasn't told who I was acted on by, so I don't know how that would work. I threw my wig off to reveal anther wig and started mentally preparing myself to drag someone for dating to touch it. The power was unlocked at Twilight, the trigger was being acted on at night, which Breandryn admits to having done. There is not nor has there ever been a power for me to activate at night.

• Lavinya said:
    UNVOTE

Vote Breandryn

Something isn't adding  up, and I actually think it is in relation to Breandryn and her power. I'm not buying that a town busdriver would switch people 'just for fun' when there is so much room for chaos and destruction. The game where we had a town busdriver, pretty sure they refrained from using their power for this reason.  I just....I feel like revelation is lingering just in front of my face but I can't piece it together. But I don't trust the explanation. There's something off about bussing Celina two nights in a row too. UNLESS Celina is a scum buddy - bussing her could take her out of a possible roleblock or jailing...I'm not 100% convinced on Celina but very suspicious right now. Because we know Ssaliss was scum. And if Ssaliss and Celina were bussed as she claims, she managed to kill a scum member, but suddenly went 'well you guys think that's not cool I won't do it anymore.' Yeah. Not buying it. 
    This makes no sense. You think Ssaliss, Breandryn, and I are all scum, and Breandryn bussed two members of her team? Can you explain the benefit of that, assuming your scenario is correct? I can't come up with a single one. 

Your theories are getting wilder as the game goes on. First it was the nonsensical "lying liars who lie" business, then it was a degree of defense for Silvanus, now this. Is this a role requirement thing or are you just starting to go off the deep end? I'm just saying, I wouldn't put it past Sylandra to make that role go bananas by the end of the game as some sort of win condition.

If you're so opposed to "chaos" as you appear to be by moving towards Breandryn, I think you need to do a better job at fleshing out your theories before shipping them off to the rest of us because they are just that....chaotic. 
  • Yeah Lavinya seems really suspect to me right now, not sure what she's up to.  We've only got 2 days left for this dayphase though, and really wanna lynch Tremula while all her day powers are blocked.
    Ok. Just keep in mind my suspicions.

UNVOTE
    VOTE TREMULA

Celina really hasn't given us anything by the way. No suspicions either except to call me crazy. Maybe I am. But then again, I worked out Sylandra was playing us for fools in Los Alamos and got voted out for my trouble, AND I WAS RIGHT. Look at who is contributing to the discussion re suspicions and who is just looking for a convenient bandwagon without having to come up with any believable stories. Someone is lying. I think it's Breandryn. Also Tremula quite likely. Hence the vote.

• Othero said:
    What was the incentive, and was there any reasoning to your swaps besides chaos?
    I have to correct someone in order to vote, so I added a coma for you. Do better.

• *Comma. GDI. I AM NOT RIGHT FOR THIS ROLE, @SYLANDRA. YOU KNOW I DRINK TOO MUCH FOR THIS.

Tremula, to me, seems like the obvious choice. The thing glaring us in the face is that no one died on Night 1, and Tremula was blocked due to being bussed by Breandryn. I think some people *coughLavinyacough* are deliberately derailing us. 
  • Wait, does correcting myself count? Arguing with myself is pretty pedantic.