Lusternian Divine AMA

1101112131416»

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.Member Posts: 8,135 Transcendent
    Ein said:
    Shaddus said:
    If you had to classify your character's D&D Alignment, what would it be and why?

Hmm! This ended up being harder to decide than I thought, but maybe that's just because I don't fully understand the exact differences between certain alignments.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd%2Fdnd%2F20001222b

This is horribly simplistic, but will at least give you a basic idea on where you lie on the alignment grid. Feel free to try it out!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DrocillaDrocilla Member, Gods Posts: 465 Divine
    I tried it, but it's been really hard to apply concepts such as family elders, organisation laws, family, friends, etc. to immortal characters. I personally had more success with the extended descriptions available here: http://easydamus.com/alignment.html
  • DrocillaDrocilla Member, Gods Posts: 465 Divine
    @Shaddus So I've been looking for a new Demagogue...
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,611 Transcendent
    Maylea said:
    Shaddus said:
    If you had to classify your character's D&D Alignment, what would it be and why?
    I would consider Maylea as mostly neutral good, at times drifting into true neutral. As a Goddess who values observation, looking through different perspectives and heavy doses of introspection and self-realisation, she's not so hard and fast about rigid external principles as one might think. There have been times in her history where she's floated entirely in the realm of true neutral - not really participating in one way or another in the activities and purposes of the Elders and their Circles - merely observing, painting, letting time pass unfettered. In fact, for those who are privy to her histories, she never wanted to be in a Circle in the first place; but she was placed. But she has taken a more active role and stance in the world of late.
    Poisoned Tea!
  • ChorosChoros Member Posts: 70 Capable
    edited June 5
    Bump!!!

@AllGods: who are you super friends with in the havens that would horrify your order if they knew?

@Carakhan : How are you finding your time as a god so far? Any big plans you can hint at? 
  • TraheyTrahey Member Posts: 38 Capable
    @AllGods, which tarot do you think represents your character best? RL deck and IG deck?
    Poke the Hand of Doom for commissions.
  • CzixiCzixi Member, Gods Posts: 141 Divine
    @Trahey - Fall for Lusternian tarot; Wheel of Fortune or High Priestess for major arcana; Queen of Swords for minor arcana (I'll let you decide which way up on that one).