Lusternian Divine AMA

1192021222325»

Comments

• edited July 19
    Kalikai said:

Muhahahaha!

Players, who would you play in the Havens if given a chance, and why?
    God, what a question. Hilariously at one time I genuinely would have said Kalikai! I've always found her courage and brashness REALLY fun, so I'm so delighted to see you in the Basin.
    However, with that option clearly not available, my answer would be Jadice. I really really love the aspects/aesthetics of ice and cold, logical reason and have a deep fondness for characters that have a very stern cold exterior. It always makes a bit of softness all the more fun and notable! [Miss you, Lantra :')] Her dedication to reason and fairness is something I would find very interesting to play with as a character study. Sort of counterintuitive given how I play Cheliyi and others, but it's my truth!
    Cheliyi squints. Hesitantly, she asks, "Does He need pants?"
  • Kalikai said:

Muhahahaha!

There's a few that come to mind, but let's shelve all the possible Glomdoring gods...

Maybe Mysrai, or Isune? I was also told I'd make a good Fain once, which I'm not sure how to feel about haha.

Admittedly in all likelihood I think I'd prefer to bring back another Elder role that hasn't been explored, like Rahm or Olm or some such. But I'd probably make Them non-binary which would make it kind of obvious...

Alternatively: Soulless. With an order. (Kidding)

pronouns: they/them
  • edited July 21
    Now that the 2023/2024 Ascension story is wrapping up:

What was your favourite story in the event?
    If you had to choose, Fellowship or Academy?
    Who was your favourite plot NPC, and why was it Pachi?
    Is there something that you think could have gone better, or something that you would have changed?
  • In no real order:

Pachidrui is always going to be a favorite,  but as someone who helped work on Naesan, he's at the top of my list.

Fellowship barely beats out Academy, the latter of which comes across as just a bit too rigid and Hallifaxian to me but has more common sense.

It's hard to pick a favorite part of the storyline! Probably my arrival  :D , but also watching players decode messages and theorycrafting. Some of you are pretty adept at ciphers.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Of the gods already released, I'd say Charune. Almost a centaur, so close enough.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Esei said:
    Kalikai said:

Muhahahaha!

There's a few that come to mind, but let's shelve all the possible Glomdoring gods...

Maybe Mysrai, or Isune? I was also told I'd make a good Fain once, which I'm not sure how to feel about haha.

Admittedly in all likelihood I think I'd prefer to bring back another Elder role that hasn't been explored, like Rahm or Olm or some such. But I'd probably make Them non-binary which would make it kind of obvious...

Why is that kidding?! Soulless with an order sounds pretty badass and fun!

• Zvoltz said:
    Esei said:
    Kalikai said:

Muhahahaha!

Why is that kidding?! Soulless with an order sounds pretty badass and fun!

Very, very belatedly: I think it would have to essentially work a little differently than your run of the mill Order, for a few different reasons. One being that serving a Soulless is, in general, pretty incongruent with philosophies of the modern Basin - something about face-eating tigers. Another is that it might feel some folks left out, and FOMO can be a very real anxiety; this 'left out' might be from folks who Definitely Cannot Serve a Soulless (too rooted in their original RP), or find themselves unable and/or unwilling to pay lip service to find out secrets, that sort of thing. And probably a few others I'm missing here.
    But if it could actually get pulled off? Yeah, I can imagine it being pretty badass. Inb4 eating all the followers as a casual snack.

pronouns: they/them
  • Some people do follow Morgfyre knowing full well he's going to eventually eat them.