Lusternian Divine AMA

1181920212224»

Comments

• Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?
  • In the modern day, there can't be a more correct answer beyond Drocilla. She's drop dead gorgeous and if you disagree then...well, you may drop dead.
  • While I'm sure Uilani probably would give you any artifact if you asked nicely enough - what is an artifact that you miss having that gave you something as a mortal that you don't have as a god?
    How did you decide how much to wear? What goes into the thought process of what becomes an actual item vs just some line in the describe?
    You, ICly, get to decide what the Trial of Time is going to be - what Challenge do you make?

• Oh that sure is a question. I was rather artefact poor, and did not have very many, but I quite enjoyed a piece of runed clothing that my character had, as it was a sentimental piece given to me by a player who I had only known through their in-character persona.
    As Malmydia is a plain looking goddess, I decided early on that clothing would be of little interest to Her. Yet with Drocilla as a close friend, and as one of the patrons of Magnagora, it would not do to walk around in a simple bloodstained robe, and so I took to player designs for the outfit I've worn since my release, wearing things from Nightsoigne and other Magnagoran cartels. Every piece of clothing, save my hairpin and my flower, are of player origin; at least if you see me in the "mob boss" suit I've been wearing.
    I'm afraid Malmydia would have little interest in deciding a Trial of Time, and would instead prefer to offer input on Another's design to increase its efficiency and make it more challenging.
  • What music (specific link or general description) goes with your containment room? For your godrealm?

Which Divine cousins would your god start a music group with and what would the name be?
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• edited November 2022
    Perhaps this is my favourite question. Since the links will take up the most space, I'll answer the bottom first. Malmydia would be coerced into joining, and would likely play a flute or similar woodwind, a place where she can make use of her expert fingerwork without putting them into the same risk of callousing that a stringed instrument would carry.
    Containment: Harsh woodwind and immediate unease, the sense of something inherently wrong and malevolent watching and moving closer to strike.

Realm: Something with hints of grandeur, but deep sorrow and bitterness mixed in.

• So! I know this was asked before a time ago, but what game(s) would you feasibly like to add to Lusternia? I know we have at least chess, ghodak (Go), double-up (2048), tessera (connect four), darts, cluedo (sort of, via Stewartsville), and most likely a few others I've forgotten.

pronouns: they/them
  • How do you pronounce Lady Li-Varili? Where is the stressed syllable?

VA-rɪl-i:
    LI: VAR-ɪ-LI:
    LI: va-RɪL-i:
    etc.

where i: is a long vowel like see and ɪ is a short vowel like sit
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• Personally: LI: va-RɪL-i:  :)