The Elder Wars Mafia! Morgfyre and Malmydia Win! (Lavinya/Ushaara)

Comments

• devil's advocate: This game as a metric butt ton of immunities so it's not that unrealistic.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    "The Third Circle looks out for its own" sounds more like a lynch stopper than a daykill stopper, if anything. Like, what are they gonna do, materialize and slap the weapon out of your attacker's hands before you get offed? At least when the First Circle came out and saved Lehki, it was by vetoing a lynch. The flavor similarity to Lehki's power is even more suspicious considering we were literally just talking about it. Like, suddenly there's another reason to leave you alone, similar to that one, that magically never came up previously? C'mon now.

Ush, if all the things you've claimed really have been true so far, you've been picking the absolute worst-looking times to reveal them.
  • Fyler said:
    Why am I being lynched down the line?

For you, it is better for me to be axed rather than shoved into the void. For me, the degree of subsequent fun is the same: zero. I'm not going to follow the game in depth either way. Not out of spite, just because it's not fun reading as an uninvolved third party.

You claimed that you still get to play when you get killed. I.e. you get to vote. Why are you so against this idea which will confirm maybe 3 or 4 roles and help the town weed out who is lying?

Why would you be an uninvolved third party?  That isn't what you claimed earlier.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I'm finding Dylara wanting to now lynch over dayvig interesting and it's swinging me back to possible SK masquerading as the vig. There's a bluff going on sure but it's not my claim.

She could have night vigged me earlier, I hadn't  mentioned revenge power at all on the night when my death would have been most informative to Town.

@othero see Los Alamos mafia for immunities everywhere in Silvanus game.
  • Fyler is saying being able to vote and not talk is boring and she'll barely pay attention at that point.
  • Ushaara said:
    I'm finding Dylara wanting to now lynch over dayvig interesting and it's swinging me back to possible SK masquerading as the vig. There's a bluff going on sure but it's not my claim.

She could have night vigged me earlier, I hadn't  mentioned revenge power at all on the night when my death would have been most informative to Town.

I already said I had a gut feeling over the evasive Ness of your power. But you know what?

Brutalize Ushaara 

Town can decide what it wants to do with me after.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Dylara said:
    Ushaara said:

I already said I had a gut feeling over the evasive Ness of your power. But you know what?

Brutalize Ushaara 

Town can decide what it wants to do with me after.
    :o@Silvanus!
    Save me.
    Ushaara said:
    Save me.
    :o !!!! @SILVANUS YOU HAVE SOME 'SPLAININ' TO DOOOO.
  • Lehki said:
    Fyler is saying being able to vote and not talk is boring and she'll barely pay attention at that point.
    moot point now!
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Welp.

We could always lynch him after if this holds, but, why does this keep happening?!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Really?
    Sylandra said:
    Welp.

We could always lynch him after if this holds, but, why does this keep happening?!
    For once, I didn't participate directly in making the lynch immunity show.
    Should've done it while he was asleep. >_>
  • This is what I get for being nice. 

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

I am a firm believer in not being nice in Mafia.
  • If I ever play another, I will not be nice

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    This is what I get for being honest!
    Ushaara said:
    This is what I get for being honest!
    Not always the best mafia policy!
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • well if it's any consolation, I don't envision a soulless screaming "Save me!"
    Haha, there wasn't actually any provided message to bold. The ability is just called Third Circle. I was thinking about going with 'I need a medic, stat!'

I just wanted to be dramatic :)
    As a Third Circler I object and refuse to save you. HMPH.  :|
    Daraius said:
    Anyway, positives. While my not dying again will surely aggravate some people, this will at least confirm that Dylara and I are not Soulless.

Doesn't prove either of us aren't Traitors, sure, but for my part all I can say on that is that I have not been converted (yet).

I've been out and about most of the day posting by phone, so will need to look back to see if there are more threads to pull on for a Soulless lynch.
  • How does it confirm you aren't soulless? It just confirms you have a lynch immunity. 
    Well I'm assuming Silvanus will post some Third Circle fluff to go with the mod message? He's trolled me enough with this role already, so he bloody better!
  • Weiwae said:
    Fyler said:
    Why am I being lynched down the line?

For you, it is better for me to be axed rather than shoved into the void. For me, the degree of subsequent fun is the same: zero. I'm not going to follow the game in depth either way. Not out of spite, just because it's not fun reading as an uninvolved third party.

You claimed that you still get to play when you get killed. I.e. you get to vote. Why are you so against this idea which will confirm maybe 3 or 4 roles and help the town weed out who is lying?

Why would you be an uninvolved third party?  That isn't what you claimed earlier.
    I missed this. I consider the inability to actually be involved outside of posting a vote as pretty uninvolved. Yes, this is what I claimed earlier. I can vote. I can't engage with anyone. I never claimed stump (I'd rather be a stump). 

The reality is I'm just not going to spend the next week or weeks closely following other people's conversations.

So if you're going to do it, do it on the premise that it confirms roles. I will provide the information I have to offer before you do it. However, don't expect me to keep up with the game at that point my vote power can be relied on. 
  • ...not that it matters at this point but...yeah.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Oh man. Anyone who is surprosed that there is a buttload of immunities around here didn't play/read the Los Alamos game. This is pretty hilarious. Can't wait to read the posts.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Sorry a post will be coming, but not tonight. Life hits hard and leaves you distracted. You can basically infer what will happen, both bolded powers are true.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.