Project Quest

124»

Comments

• DrocillaDrocilla Member, Gods Posts: 442 Divine
    edited October 2017
    Bugs should go into the bug system regardless of this thread or project. When they pertain to newly released content, even more so because their creator/s will look at them then. Ideas for extras for newly released content (like Trem's idea) would also do better in the idea system. The creators are not likely to look here at all because these things are not the scope of this project.

Ideas or major problems with old content are different because then, ultimately, they would fall under the umbrella of this thread eventually. Some of these distinctions are not overt to you because you don't know whether we consider something new, old, or bereft of its creator on staff. That's why no matter what, please still bug things and idea important ideas so nothing falls through the cracks. Thank you!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight Member Posts: 1,139 Transcendent
    Not sure if that thread is still relevant, nor 100% sure anymore if it belongs here, but...

I want to raise attention to the chancel of clangorean mysteries quest once more. Releasing the flame warriors sadly is still not possible 90% of the time due to ( I believe ) one worker missing most of the time. Long story short, you're always one item short and you'll only find out after you've done 30 minutes time investment.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,971 Transcendent
    Part of the issue (at least historically) is that a dwarf can hold two items at once.  This means that doing the Dark side is fine (it will drop both items on death), but the other side does not work as well (can only get one item by begging, and not even mist/blankface will save you since there is no indication as to which dwarf was being greedy).
  • IxionIxion Member Posts: 729 Transcendent
    Kill them, get amnesty, continue, ????, profit.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 5,971 Transcendent
    I mostly kill them and give bodies/ items to questers (the items can despawn and pop up into a dwarf too, so if it is living and already begged from you are out of luck but if it is a dead corpse you can pull the item out of its pockets).
  • DrocillaDrocilla Member, Gods Posts: 442 Divine
    That sounds like bad planning, if you haven't bugged it already please do and we'll look at it when we can.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight Member Posts: 1,139 Transcendent
    So, addition flame warriors/ chancel quest. I was able to release them today, I think the issue is rather odd, but I'll keep an eye on it before I make a more informed bug report. It -seemed- to me that the missing dwarf suddenly appeared when I started killing some dwarves as per ixion's mention. None of them had a second item to spare though.
    Avatar / Picture done by Xeii. Wheeeeee 
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,645 Transcendent
    Would Frosticia's Iceflow Terminus be considered for looking at since it currently requires only two more wands than there are snow-people on the bubble? I'm also looking ahead to the influencing portion, which I'm told requires more people than present, so while that one might be out of scope being exactly two wands short is a bit of a headache considering at present you're waiting for...technically 5-7 resets? 

(All of the eissfaasia for the tree, all of the snoelorae for the wands [plus 2 more from the next batch {which I'm constituting as a third reset}], then all of them for the influencing, and then shuffling)
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • AuriellaAuriella Member Posts: 20 Apprentice
    It's probably been mentioned before, but there was too much to read through to find it, but Dandelion's Garden quest in Faethorn never had an honour attached to it. It's a decently involved quest, I thought it would be nice to have some recognition of completing it if it hasn't been added since I did it last...which was some time ago :smiley:
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal Member Posts: 2,645 Transcendent
    Occasionally when doing Marani, the lack of available clues can cause people to need to rely on several rounds of guesswork to get a foothold to be able to complete the rest of the quest. By this time, of course, any of the items that you could/should use on other priestesses may have been used in an incorrect guess (which punishes you by a drain in essence if you're a demi, not sure about non-demis for exp). Is it possible for the unfinished statue to be looked at for giving a slightly wider array of clues and/or not repeating until it has given all the clues it can give for that particular puzzle?

It would certainly save a lot of headache for the Mag epic cycle, since this is the one that causes the most hiccup without being locked behind a certain time (Sea Battle).
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 772 Transcendent
    Queen Serelyn quest: can there be more clues for outfit/roles/masks/person, please? I'll try a couple more times maybe, but it's a lot of work to get to the point where you give out costumes to then ruin the whole quest :(
  • BairlochBairloch Member Posts: 39 Apprentice
    edited June 13
    Not sure this is the right place for this, but I was trying to do a quest that appears to be broken. I was helping some Kephera in the Oleanvir valley. I got their crystals recharged and placed, but then when I was given a dialogue option by their princess, the quest dialogue went back to the start. The other Kephera don't reset, and if you leave and come back, the Princess acts like you weren't there before and asks you again. Then, when you select the option, it gives you the starting text again.
    If a known issue, I'm sorry, I couldn't read through everything.
  • AnitaAnita Member Posts: 772 Transcendent
    Might have been asked before, but could the Voice quests have honours lines? I think only 2 have the honours (the gaudi-voice fella and Crys)
124»