Project Quest

1235»

Comments

• LycidasLycidas Member Posts: 555 Master
    Speaking of quests and some being so controversial or just outright harmful, I had a few ideas? This is specifically for Project Soulforge and Tainted Broadcast Centre. As they are now, only one org benefits and everyone else suffers, hence why they haven't been done in...how many years? (Actual question). Instead can we make it that the person who completes the quest decides who is effected? We have the tech required in quests like Stewartsville already to recognize specific words. So it could come down to this:

Quest NPC: Who would you like to punish?
    Player: Celest
    Quest NPC: Any other you would like to punish?
    Player: No
    Quest NPC: Very well, Celest will be punished.

Honestly could just make it list the table values that were added by the player like it already does, again, in Stewartsville to solve the murder and recap. Applying that tech to these controversial quests might actually spike their use. If Magnagora decided to complete Soulforge and keep Serenwilde and Hallifax clear, they're no longer upsetting allies. I personally believe giving that selection of which orgs get punished by the quest will motivate more players to do these.
  • DysDys Member Posts: 648 Fabled
    I did TBC about a year ago and took it down immediately. Well, Taevyn was on me in 12s and after he hit me a bit he helped me take it down as I think you need someone from a different org.

Targeting only orgs you're at war with would certainly remove some of the tensions.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord Member Posts: 6,545 Transcendent
    Any chance we can get Krik Worntail's quest to repair Mahalla's organ added to the quest system?  Some of the other Voice quests are, but that one isn't.  I think Jagrerox's is missing as well.
  • MaekoMaeko Member Posts: 42 Capable
    Xenthos said:
    Any chance we can get Krik Worntail's quest to repair Mahalla's organ added to the quest system?  Some of the other Voice quests are, but that one isn't.  I think Jagrerox's is missing as well.
    Jagerox's exists, it's BLASTEDLANDS_DIG